"White Shadow" Featuring Adriana Chechik Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"White Shadow"

Contains: 2 on 1 male/female combat, face, body, belly punching, kicks, bear hug front and rear, 2 back breakers, multiple low blows, crawling, full nudity, closeups of pussy, forced orgasm from fingering, acid applied all over heroines body and poured on pussy, pussy and breast torture - slaps, squeezing of nipple

Synopsis: On Patrol, White Shadow comes upon a victim who appears to be on the receiving end of a mugging or beating. She intervenes and while occupied, a second assailant appears, grabbing the victim at knife point. Assailant 2 threatens the victim’s life if Shadow doesn’t hand over her power crystal. Shadow finds herself in a trap. Deciding she can best the two assailants without her powers, she begrudgingly hands over the crystal. Not only is it a trap, but the two assailants are prepared and trained in combat. Shadow is strong but it soon becomes clear she’s outmatched. Someone with a serious vendetta against Shadow hired the two thugs and the thugs are relentless. Find out what nefarious and horrific plans they have in store for poor Shadow.

Trailer and more pics:
http://www.thebattleforearth.com/whiteshadow.html
Attachments
TBFE2.jpg
TBFE2.jpg (300.57 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Kookie is the happiest man right now
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Well, this is the first White Shadow. The second one will be coming, hope you guys will enjoy this tho!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That looks pretty damned hot. Not quite convinced of the practicality of a cozzy that shows the heroines pubes though, but I cant say I'm complaining!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Looks great!
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

The costume may not be practical for crime fighting but DAMN if she doesn't look HOT in it! :thumbup:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, she DOES look amazing in that outfit, but it's kind've immersion-ruining for me.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the skimpy outfit but I am just not a fan of "bush"