Which MMP actress would you like to see as Batwoman in "The Drowning Joke"? (Just in case we go the MMP Route)

General discussions about superheroines!

Which MMP actress would you like to see as Batwoman in "The Drowning Joke"?

A) Amy Christine
21%
B) Megan Jones
5%
C) ANASTASIA
42%
D) RACHEL LEDEW
32%
E) JENNIFER SULLIVAN
No votes

Total votes: 19
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:ybat: Hello again, folks..this is Jimbo here :ybat: As many of you know...we are currently in negotiation mode when it comes to a future Bat-woman Underwater peril fan film installment with a popular figure in the superheroine genre community. Now, many of you have given your feedback on which actress you would like to see play Batwoman just in case the actress we sent the script to decided to turn down the project or us moving into another direction for financial reasons...

Now, many have thrown out names like Jennifer Blaze, Ashley Graham, Chi Chi Medina, Jade Indica or Rachel Steele. Most of these are good names and respectable woman..other have been known to leave people hanging and be unprofessional. Which is the main reason why just in case things don't work out...with the actress we sent the script too...The back up plan will be going the MMP Studios way..Meaning that we would have MMP Studio co-produce this Batwoman project like they have done with Supergirl, Soon to be Superwoman and Twilight Zone Cosplay.

This right now is the only backup option...and with that being said..there are a couple of MMP Models/Actresses that I have in mind that would possibly be a good fit to play the Batwoman character (just in case) and I would like you folks to comment down below...which MMP model/actress you would like to see play Batwoman. So, here are some of the MMP Studios Models/Actresses Candidates:

A) Amy Christine
Agent S Attacks Jac Kent #1 001_0006.jpg
Agent S Attacks Jac Kent #1 001_0006.jpg (79.61 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
SG7 070_0003.jpg
SG7 070_0003.jpg (88.44 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
Since her performance in Supergirl VII: Unchained, she has quickly become a fan favorite and as a professional cosplayer...She would be the best candidate to play Bat-woman and can currently be called the number #1 contender for this solo role.

B) Megan Jones
spotlight_on_megan_jones___1_by_sleeperkid-d5eqlvt.jpg
spotlight_on_megan_jones___1_by_sleeperkid-d5eqlvt.jpg (136.53 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
Many of you know that since when I started this superheroine underwater peril series I wanted Megan to play Supergirl. Of course, due to the negative feedback we got..I decided to move on from Megan and selected Jac. She has played superheroines in past parody videos including playing the superheroine called "Shadowbat" a parody of batwoman...Now, due to her past...this is will probably not be the most popular candidate due to her past issues and her fee is pretty expensive and I know many folks here at the forum have lost tremendous respect for her..That includes me as well....But, I was brought up to give people second chance...So, Nevertheless, I've marked her down as a possible candidate although I know...no one will pick her but again, you never know..I'm leaving the picking of the actress to you fans.

C) ANASTASIA
A1A2.jpg
A1A2.jpg (47.08 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
She is a MMP Model/actress who has interest in being part of the WON/MMP Studios Superheroine World Underwater Peril fan Film Series Franchise and was a candidate to play Wonder Woman in Supergirl 8: Avenging Force..but due to budget cuts..I decided to put her portrayal as Wonder Woman in the back burner...She would be the best candidate to play Bat-woman due to the fact that she also love to cosplay and can currently be called the number #2 contender for this solo role.

D) RACHEL LEDEW
4ebc27b9bc4aa.jpg
4ebc27b9bc4aa.jpg (219.25 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
I have heard great things about this MMP Model/Actress and is great with acting/dialogue and I feel would be be a great fit for this installment and and can currently be called the number #3 contender for this solo role.

E) JENNIFER SULLIVAN
jensul.png
jensul.png (426.33 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
This is one MMP Model/actress I've really wanted to be part of this series due to the fact that she's a good model/actress when it comes to peril situations (non-water or underwater) and the way she looks would make her a good fit to play either a superheroine or villain in the series as will too.

These are the candidates I have in mind to be in this solo performance and play Bat-woman in "the Drowning Joke" if our current plan doesn't work due to the decline of the script or us deciding to go a different route via financial reasons.

Now comes to time to voice your opinion, feedback and suggestions and cast your voice on which MMP Actress/model you would like to see play Batwoman in "The Drowning Joke" if we decide to go the MMP Studios route as a backup plan.

Leave your responses, suggestions and opinions in the comment box. I would love to know your thoughts and opinions.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

C) Anastasia
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I picked Rachel, but that was a hard decision. All of them are beautiful.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Just a headsup..This poll will remain open until 2018 since this project has been postponed till 2018. Still currently deciding which direction we will go with "The Drowning pool" either the MMP Studios way or The Kendra James ways...due to financial reasons" Again, I hope to sort things out and reconsider my decision by next year once my head is cleared up and refueled.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Someone totally needs to put that blonde Amy into some hard costumed heroine bondage....cute!!