White Shadow Custom - Open and Need Suggestions

General discussions about superheroines!
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi everyone,

White Shadow is my original superheroine character which I recently just had a custom with TBFE featuring Adriana Chechik. It should come out sometime this year, I don't know when. I've also ordered the recently released Blue Widow from TBFE so you know my general field of peril fetish.

The reason I'm posting now is because I'm trying to make another story for a custom and I'm running out of ideas. I have a general premise that I want to pull out but I can't really think of a good story at the moment.

Thus, I'm giving you a chance to give me suggestion. Maybe have some of your fetish peril element featured in my custom. I'm not asking for any money contribution, just ideas.

Well without further ado, here's what I currently have in mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Shadow will be starred by either Sara Liz or Blair Williams
In this story, I'm having the villain be a smaller girl. I'm currently thinking of Odette Delacroix as a Harley Quinn-esque character (crazy girl type-ish)

The general premise here is basically White Shadow (a stronger, bigger superheroine) being dominated and humiliated by the smaller villainess.

White Shadow is basically a masked superheroine with superpowers like superhuman strength and speed. She gains her power from her power crystal on her chest. (which is also her weakness, because without it she's powerless).

The story that I have so far starts with WS beating Quinn and become the star of the news, Quinn seeks revenge and somehow overpowers the heroine.

My question for you:

1. How would the villainess overpower the superheroine? (I was thinking of a hostage situation, but it's getting too cliche)

2. How would the villainess humiliate the superheroine?

3. What kind of peril situation would be interesting?

4. Do you have any interesting plot idea?

Let me know your ideas!
Have a good day guys.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

what about you Quinn type character being some sort of spoiled rich kid who wants a heroine as a toy and sort of pretends to be a hostage herself until she can get close enough to white shadow to inject her/gas her/blast with a sonic bomb that overloads her sense temporarily leaving her a sort of drooling mess

for humiliation I guess she'd play on being a social superior to white shadow, richer, better connected and smarter (well she beat her) and then some stripping making fun of heroine's tits ("ooh they're so small you're like a boy" or "those are so clearly fake") and posting the whole thing on her instagram or youtube channel
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

lionbadger wrote:
6 years ago
what about you Quinn type character being some sort of spoiled rich kid who wants a heroine as a toy and sort of pretends to be a hostage herself until she can get close enough to white shadow to inject her/gas her/blast with a sonic bomb that overloads her sense temporarily leaving her a sort of drooling mess

for humiliation I guess she'd play on being a social superior to white shadow, richer, better connected and smarter (well she beat her) and then some stripping making fun of heroine's tits ("ooh they're so small you're like a boy" or "those are so clearly fake") and posting the whole thing on her instagram or youtube channel
I actually really like the idea of a rich kid that is weaker, but smarter than the heroine. Might consider it with some polishing!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1. You could have the Quinn character lure her into a room where there is disorientation lights and or sounds so she can grab the crystal

2. since she is the smaller have her physically dominate White Shadow, than depending on soft core or hard core use a strapon on her
shevek
Producer
Producer

You ordered Blue Widow? Good job!

lionbadger and dazzle are on the right track.
but the Quinn character needs something to neutralize the power of the crystal so that White Shadow is powerless and at Quinn's mercy.
she could:
1) devise a jamming device that when aimed at the crystal interferes with its power transmission frequency
2) shoot some kind of hardening goop that covers the crystal, that is if the crystal needs exposure to light in order to absorb power
3) fire a ray that literally disintegrates the crystal so it crumbles to dust on her costume

in order to physically dominate White Shadow, Quinn could inject herself with a strength serum. Quinn is smarter and richer, so she has the means and the intelligence to concoct such a serum. Then we could see the moment of brief ecstasy when the augmented power level flows through her and she realizes she has the upper hand (a la the Trajectory scene in Flash) and can harm the larger heroine.

Also, since you have a crystal of power that White Shadow wears on her costume..it would be really nice to see a transformation from her civilian guise to her superheroine persona. perhaps she wears the crystal on a necklace, and when she presses on it, it causes a Japanese-style transformation that causes her costume to appear and causes the crystal to be affixed to the center of it.

And finally the costume itself: is it really that skimpy, pretty much just made of a few straps? Or are those straps over a leotard underneath?
Just curious. Seems like this could be a great story overall.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great ideas guys! I think I have more things visioned towards this now. Your ideas really helped!
shevek wrote:
6 years ago
Also, since you have a crystal of power that White Shadow wears on her costume..it would be really nice to see a transformation from her civilian guise to her superheroine persona. perhaps she wears the crystal on a necklace, and when she presses on it, it causes a Japanese-style transformation that causes her costume to appear and causes the crystal to be affixed to the center of it.
You're thinking like the ultraman series? Yes, that could be interesting. Never actually thought about that!
shevek wrote:
6 years ago
And finally the costume itself: is it really that skimpy, pretty much just made of a few straps? Or are those straps over a leotard underneath?
Just curious. Seems like this could be a great story overall.
Yes, it is that skimpy :D, just a few straps and a whole lotta skin.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
1. You could have the Quinn character lure her into a room where there is disorientation lights and or sounds so she can grab the crystal

2. since she is the smaller have her physically dominate White Shadow, than depending on soft core or hard core use a strapon on her
It's TBFE so it'll be softcore.. Can do sim sex, but I don't know how convincing it would be with a strapon. I'm honestly more of a foreign object insertion. Maybe a weakness crystal (some sort of her kryptonite) used on her?
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Kookie wrote:
6 years ago
My question for you:

1. How would the villainess overpower the superheroine? (I was thinking of a hostage situation, but it's getting too cliche)

2. How would the villainess humiliate the superheroine?

3. What kind of peril situation would be interesting?

4. Do you have any interesting plot idea?
The heroine is going to explore a dungeon/warehouse where villainess Quinn keeps stolen goods/jewels/whatever. The place is flooded by poison or sleep gas so the heroine dons a gasmask and tries to open Quinn's treasure chest (or to take it away). But it's a trap! A strong glue holds White Shadow's hands connected to the chest, while Quinn attacks her. Quinn is immunized against the gas, so she just pulls the gasmask away from White Shadows' face so the gas puts her to sleep, or she plugs the air filter shut, so White Shadows faints for lack of air. Everything is spiced by Quinn's humiliating remarks and heroine's desperate struggles and cries.

As for plot ideas, you could have White Shadow constantly outsmarted by her villain adversary, and put out of combat several times, trapped, ambushed, defeated (so having embarassing situations with television, jouranalists, etc.). But the last time Quinn makes a mistake (or she ignores some of White Shadows' powers) so the heroine wins.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maybe some sort of sonic weapon that cracks the crystal making powers malfuction and work in stops and starts and as she tries to draw more and more power from it it becomes more and more damged until it shatters and causes some sort of feedbackmon the heroine, knocking her out or stupifying her or sort of short circuiting her brain
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

With regards to how the villainess overpowers the heroine, given she draws her powers from a crystal you could have some sonic device cause the crystal to shatter thereby allowing the villainess to triumph.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oops great minds LionBadger!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hmmm, okay so this is what we have so far.

White Queen's been the center of attention lately with the amount of crime that she's been stopping and Quinn's got enough of it.

Quinn's the daughter of a well known businessman/president (whoops, got caught with politics. Maybe Quinn is Ivanka lol). And being that, she has resources that no one else would have. To lure WS, Quinn created a scheme where she is kidnapped by criminals.

WS came to the indicated location to save Quinn. But Quinn has traps set up, upon entering the room a sonic wave hits WS. While the wave doesn't have an immediate effect on the heroine, it malfunctioned the power crystal. WS finally founds Quinn kept in a room tied up, WS immediately saved her, but upon release she hit her and stood up to her. (still plot hole here I don't have any good ideas for it).

WS and Quinn fought, but the longer they fight and the more power she takes from here crystal, the weaker she gets and she has no idea why. After a while, Quinn finally was able to overpower the heroine.

What happens after she overpowers her? How would she be punished for all of her good achievements?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I guess, Quinn could taunt the heroine that she's going to give her to her dad as a birthday/inauguration present but she wants to break her and make her a bit more docile for the old boy

queue lots forced Os and maybe a bit of smothering etc?

and at the end when the exhausted heroine is broken she gets a bow stuck on her and wheeled off set ?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
YOU GET OUT OF MY HEAD TALLYHO! YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

For simplicity's sake, why not just have the classy villainess phone the heroine's alter ego, claiming to have some urgent info about a crime ring for WS? Halfway through the call, the villainess pretends to be attacked by the criminals and hangs up. The alter ego would then transform (Japanese-style or otherwise) into the heroine and rush over to the lair.

Perhaps instead of entering the room to be hit by a sonic wave, the locked door to the room should be booby-trapped. When WS tries to open it, it won't budge and she must expend a lot of energy to force it -- with much grunting and straining and perplexity -- as the invisible but noisy sound wave disrupts the crystal's energy field. (You don't necessarily have to crack the crystal; props are expensive.) POV shots from the door's perspective as the heroine jiggles in front of it would be nice.

After the slightly groggy heroine finally enters, she finds the seemingly bound villainess inside alone. But the rope around the villainess' wrists is not actually tied and she suddenly whips it around the heroine's throat in an effort to strangle her. And that starts the fight.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

lionbadger wrote:
6 years ago
tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
YOU GET OUT OF MY HEAD TALLYHO! YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!
I'm gonna take a guess on livin' with your folks and having a knife collection

lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

They're samuri swords! Totally authentic japanease ones despite, the suspiciously bargain price and they've got an authentic totally not printed off on an ink jet certificate of authenticity which, oka,y is in english not japanease but clealry these were made for the export market so still legit!

......also, thanks to old duffers like you rocketing house prices and going all buy to let mania entirely eligible batchelors like me in the prime of their mid forties can't get on the property ladder even if they did have an extea shift or two at the Little Chef to 5x the mortgage application
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

If you're curious how White Shadow looks like...

This is a teaser. Help me humiliate and punish her more.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow! Who's the model?

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kookie wrote:
6 years ago

The way you have designed the costume. Quinn could choke her out with the straps or torture her pussy
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Kookie wrote:
6 years ago

oh my

This is awesome, hopefully she will become one of TBFE staple characters. (Blair Williams would be great !)
Kookie wrote:
6 years ago
Hmmm, okay so this is what we have so far.

White Queen's been the center of attention lately with the amount of crime that she's been stopping and Quinn's got enough of it.

Quinn's the daughter of a well known businessman/president (whoops, got caught with politics. Maybe Quinn is Ivanka lol). And being that, she has resources that no one else would have. To lure WS, Quinn created a scheme where she is kidnapped by criminals.

WS came to the indicated location to save Quinn. But Quinn has traps set up, upon entering the room a sonic wave hits WS. While the wave doesn't have an immediate effect on the heroine, it malfunctioned the power crystal. WS finally founds Quinn kept in a room tied up, WS immediately saved her, but upon release she hit her (with anti-superhero weapons? made by government and corporation sponsored secret superhero monitoring group) and stood up to her.

WS and Quinn fought ( with the help of some despicable goons ), but the longer they fight and the more power she takes from her crystal, the weaker she gets and she has no idea why ( also losing her superhuman pain tolerance ). After a while, Quinn finally was able to overpower the heroine.

What happens after she overpowers her? How would she be punished for all of her good achievements?

She unmasks WS and tortures her for hours, tests various kinds of anti-superhero drugs on her, orders the goons to gang-rape her, then shows her the execution footage of her lover/someone close to her

Enraged, WS breaks away from restraint hold...

As for the endings... (how about two endings, good/bad ending after credits)

In case of bad ending, WS fights back, however the last powerful sonic blow finally short-circuits WS's brain

lionbadger wrote:
6 years ago
Maybe some sort of sonic weapon that cracks the crystal making powers malfuction and work in stops and starts and as she tries to draw more and more power from it it becomes more and more damged until it shatters and causes some sort of feedbackmon the heroine, knocking her out or stupifying her or sort of short circuiting her brain

In case of good ending, WS fights back, Quinn's sonic weapon malfunctions, the heroine regains her power, breaks her no-killing rule, kills Quinn and her goons

arkane wrote:
6 years ago
But the last time Quinn makes a mistake (or she ignores some of White Shadows' powers) so the heroine wins.

Last edited by ywf 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Wow! Who's the model?
That is Adriana Chechik. For this future one I'm looking at Natalia Starr right now... Might change though, we'll see who'll fit! You guys can send me suggestions on actress as well and I might consider it! I highly prefers those with bush :)
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Adriana is gorgeous and love that costume. The white makes it pop.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Feel free to take a peek to my script here, suggestions are welcome :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Wx ... sp=sharing
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kookie wrote:
6 years ago
Feel free to take a peek to my script here, suggestions are welcome :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Wx ... sp=sharing
Alternative Quinns could be: Christie Stevens or Aaiylah Love
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

If you do the expensive "preferred ending" with the extra bad guys, those villains could also appear in the "multiple news reports of WS’ success in handling criminals" at the beginning of the video. In other words, the story could start with Q and a henchman reviewing video on a laptop of WS beating up bad guys: we'd see a montage of WS doing superheroic things while Q and the henchman do a voice-over conversation discussing her plans ("Look at that slutty attention whore! As you know, I'm very rich and have a lot of resources, and know everything about the WS and her weaknesses" et cetera). That way we'd get some footage of the actress in costume at full power, the expository dialogue wouldn't take up extra time, and the return of the bad guys at the end to take revenge would be more dramatic.

To make actors sweat in the movies, they usually use a combination of water and glycerine. One part glycerin to two parts water or something like that -- but you have to make sure the actors aren't allergic and that it's kept out of their eyes. Other times, they rub the actor with baby oil and then spray on the water. Apparently, if you use just water alone, it doesn't photograph as well.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

mike2 wrote:
6 years ago
If you do the expensive "preferred ending" with the extra bad guys, those villains could also appear in the "multiple news reports of WS’ success in handling criminals" at the beginning of the video. In other words, the story could start with Q and a henchman reviewing video on a laptop of WS beating up bad guys: we'd see a montage of WS doing superheroic things while Q and the henchman do a voice-over conversation discussing her plans ("Look at that slutty attention whore! As you know, I'm very rich and have a lot of resources, and know everything about the WS and her weaknesses" et cetera). That way we'd get some footage of the actress in costume at full power, the expository dialogue wouldn't take up extra time, and the return of the bad guys at the end to take revenge would be more dramatic.

To make actors sweat in the movies, they usually use a combination of water and glycerine. One part glycerin to two parts water or something like that -- but you have to make sure the actors aren't allergic and that it's kept out of their eyes. Other times, they rub the actor with baby oil and then spray on the water. Apparently, if you use just water alone, it doesn't photograph as well.
Good insights mike2! That would be amazing if I can pull it off, the problem with having more people in the scene is just that it'll mean I'll have to pay daily rates for each and every one of them. And if I have to get the montage, that'll require even more time and money too. Otherwise, if I can pull it off, that'd be super amazing!

Thanks for the insight on the sweat as well, I'll let Allen in TBFE know of that :)
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi everyone,
Just an update, I've ordered the custom through TBFE and booked Natalia Starr in October.

And with that, I'm bringing Natalia to the superheroine world for the first time! I hope that she'll enjoy it and that she'll be good at it.

Expect this movie sometime around November! :)

Cheers

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well she certainly looks super!

Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Well she certainly looks super!
oh yaaaaaaaaaas
shevek
Producer
Producer

Kookie wrote:
6 years ago
Hi everyone,
Just an update, I've ordered the custom through TBFE and booked Natalia Starr in October.

And with that, I'm bringing Natalia to the superheroine world for the first time! I hope that she'll enjoy it and that she'll be good at it.

Expect this movie sometime around November! :)

Cheers
Natalia Starr was in Cross The Line's "Vampira's Plan" back in 2015 with Karla Kush. See below. But of course, it would be great to see her in lots of superheroine things, let's encourage her enthusiastic participation!
shevek wrote:
6 years ago
I just watched Vampira's Plan for the first time and it's surprisingly good. Doesn't seem to me as if either Natalia Starr or Karla Kush had played a superheroine/villainess before, but both of them were good actresses and very convincing. Karla especially exuded power and strength as the heroine Magenta (pleasant shades of The Flash...plus I own that costume now and you'll eventually see it in a Heroineburgh video I hope). And sure there was some lesbian sex in the second half, but much of the video was actually storyline and competent combat fighting on Karla's part, so it was a good mix of elements.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Karla Kush is one of my favorite girls to see on Blacked sets...she is awesome! I will have to check out this vampire one too....I looked but couldnt find Natlia has done any hardcore interracial scenes...still hot!!!
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
Karla Kush is one of my favorite girls to see on Blacked sets...she is awesome! I will have to check out this vampire one too....I looked but couldnt find Natlia has done any hardcore interracial scenes...still hot!!!
Natalia has done a blacked scene. I think it was just recently released!