Copyright Question for Superheroines Movies/Clips Producer

General discussions about superheroines!
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hello !
I often commission customized pictures about superheroines and powerful women in scenario of sexual defeat and hypnosis.
I find various artists and pay them for that.

Here is the list of the picture I commissioned :
https://hypnohub.net/post?tags=user%3ADaisyHypnoCharm

Now, my question is, if I want to make a picture
with the original characters from superheroines producers, like :
- Pink Vixen (played by Jade Indica, Heroine Peril)
- The Seductress (played by Kenna Valentina, Primal Fetish)
- O-Girl & Lady Felina (played by Christina Carter & Diana Knight)
Well, you see what I mean, there are tons of other examples, characters from Hypnoticsworld, from The Rye, Cali Logan, etc, etc ...

I have no intention to use them commercially, it would be just for fun, and display them in online galleries, like deviantart, or hypnohub.
So yes, before doing anything, I just wanted to make sure it is OK (or Not! :joker: ) .
Attachments
sed 5.jpg
sed 5.jpg (155.17 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
full.jpg
full.jpg (30.44 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

There is no blanket response, as it resides with each individual content owner.

Contact each character owner direct before you do any commissions and ask is the best bet.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with Swampy. It's a matter of contacting the individual producers. With the ones you mentioned all being contactable via email or PM links on their profiles for this forum.

Most will probably be fine with the free publicity. Just ensure they get credited when you display the pictures. I can only think of a couple who might get pissy about intellectual property. However, they're not anyone mentioned in your opening post.

Have you considered commissioning Drew Struzan-style poster artwork or Silver Age-style comic book covers for existing videos? I expect a lot of producers would really love that.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes, I think it's the best thing to do, I'll ask them directly, case by case.

Also, about the styles, there are indeed a lot of styles I didn't tried yet.
Drew Struzan would be great to have the actresses features displayed, and of course, Silver Age style ...
I'll try to see if there are particular artists that accept to do erotic stuff with this ^^.