"Blue Widow" Featuring Sara Liz Coming Soon To TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Blue Widow"

Contains: Female/Female Combat, face, body, belly Punching, kicks, breast and pussy play, groping, use of topical solution that dissolves costume and stimulates senses, forced stimulation to pussy using an instrument, live stream to enhance humiliation,

Synopsis: Blue Widow has been protecting the citizens for years without any interference. When Xenos comes on the scene, it's the first real challenge Blue Widow has encountered. Xenos realizes public perception is more important than the truth. After a few destructive battles between the two super powers that result in innocent casualties, Xenos leaks to the press that Widow is to blame. Although it's not true, the public turning against their heroine is the first step in taking Blue Widow down and ultimately out. Widow shows up once again to stop Xenos from wreaking havoc on a part of the industrial district. A crowd has already gathered. Unexpectedly, Xenos waves her hands and the crowd assists and grabs Widow, allowing Xenos to incapacitate Widow with her energy blasts. Widow wakes to find herself restrained and on a live feed. Xenos is holding a clear liquid which she explains is a type of acid that will destroy Widow's power suit. Widow glances at the camera filming her as Xenos approaches. There is no way to escape. Find out what happens!

Trailer and Pics:
http://www.thebattleforearth.com/bluewidow.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (299.29 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This looks amazing!! I love the special effects about the disolving costume and how everyone seem to join in once she is completely broken, naked and now totally vulnerable....perfect!!
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Aaaaww yisss!! My custom is finally coming out! Been waiting all month and can say I'm not disappointed a single bit with the trailer! Can't wait for release!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

One of my most favorite fetish actors. Wish I had bought the video clip "Corrupt Attorney" when it was available from Sleepy Soles. Sara Liz reminds me of Cameran Eubanks who appears on the Bravo TV reality show "Southern Charm" (without the southern accent, of course).
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Very sexy
shevek
Producer
Producer

Amazing. TBFE is one of the best at thinking up new concepts and variations for the fetish.

Nice to see Alex David too, she does play Xenos right?
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Loved working with Sara Liz at heroineperil.com
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

the blue vixen series is a classic at www.heroineperil.com