All custom info

General discussions about superheroines!

Dragonlily Physical Fetish

Poll ended at 6 years ago

1. I would like to see Dragonliy put on a little weight, for thigh purposes specifically
No votes
2. I like dragonlily as is
No votes

Total votes: 0
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm just gonna post a plot summary for you who are interested. There will be nudity, but the shots will seem like the invisible force is removing the outfit. I've attached some shots of dragonlily as Sunfire, both nude and non nude.

I've posted the script before, but I'll only post it again to those who are interested. It's. 4tomiko project with dragonlily starting as the main heroine Sunfire. The villain is an invisible ghost who before passing away was notorious lesbian criminal Lady Kimono. She would kidnap Asian women and hypnotize them to become her sex slaves. Now that she's passed, people have been complaining of weird activity coming from inside the house. Little does Sunfire know, Lady Kimono has had her eye on her for a while. She first deceives Sunfire with a letter from her fellow heroines saying she is no longer needed as a member of their league. She is given coordinates to where she must go to resign but the coordinates are the same place as the home of Lady Kimono. She goes and finds nothing, but she didn't return home by herself. Lady Kimono follows her and begins to wear her down and eventually brainwashing her to become her Asian Whore.
Attachments
IMG_1166.PNG
IMG_1166.PNG (4.78 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
IMG_1169.PNG
IMG_1169.PNG (4.44 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
IMG_1180.PNG
IMG_1180.PNG (3.6 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
IMG_1182.PNG
IMG_1182.PNG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
IMG_1168.PNG
IMG_1168.PNG (4.51 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
Last edited by Supernatural 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just to clarify - this is the plot line you are seeking help with to raise some 200USD for a custom for in the other thread titled "Ideas"?
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes and also anyone who needs the full dialogue I have it and I'm open to edits and suggestions
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

It would probably be a lot less confusing if you tries to keep all of this stuff to one thread.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Philo Hunter wrote:
6 years ago
It would probably be a lot less confusing if you tries to keep all of this stuff to one thread.
Perhaps pulling the "Ideas" thread and the "all custom ideas" thread and oh the seemingly related "background" thread together will help focus the fund raising effort.....

Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Let's make this go viral. I know many people in the community would love to see his come to life. Let's all help Lady Kimono capture Sunfire and make her bring out Sunfires dirty nature
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supernatural wrote:
6 years ago
Let's make this go viral....
The thing with viral is that you don't choose to make it go that way. It's the nature of the idea if it is good enough that does that for you. Spamming the forum with threads isn't going to make it viral. Be patient and stop hoping for instant results... how are your thoughts on saving money coming on?

Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Do you guys think the main events should happen in the living room of bedroom?