Supervillainess Team custom

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hi Friends -

If you were to do a custom storyline with strictly female supervillains:
1. what storylines would interest you?
2. what characters do you want to see (ex. Black Cat, Harley Quinn, DC Universe, Marvel Universe, original characters)?
3. Would they form a team of sorts (like the Legion of Doom)?
4. What 'bondage situations' would you like to see them in?

call me - 'the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up.'
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

1) traps, ambushes, deception (and KOs, bondage...): heroines trying to stop the plan by the evil team, but bad guys (girls) being a step ahead. They have a lot of fun but in the end good triumphs over evil, obviously. Evil super girls all defeated and bummered.
2) I don't really care but there's one I'm curious about: Harley Quinn
3) They form one 'ad hoc' alliance to perform some very evil deed, see point 1 above. Something big, stealing some weapon's data and selling them, influencing politics, doing a big heist, and so on....
4) Heroines (good) once they escape put leather implements (armbinders, hoods, boots, corsets, straps) used to confine them on the bad girls. Or this is done by male heroes?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As you said this would be strictly supervilianess

You could have a B&D version of D.C vs Marvel
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

I think a She-Ra being captured by Entrapta and Shadow Weaver could be fun. They could capture her and tie her to a table or x-frame.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bump...still looking for ideas
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Mad Scientist invites supervillainess to auction the ultimate weapon to defeat superheroines, but it's a ruse. All he wants is to test his new weapon against meta-humans before going after the superheroines.
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

How about a hazing ceremony for joining the group.
the underling characters get sick of their leader and gang up on her.
training for dealing with a captured heroine
shevek
Producer
Producer

Definitely want the evil supervillainesses to triumph! Maybe they start out by forming an alliance and end up turning on each other using their powers and various torture and peril methods, eventually ending up with one victor (or maybe no victors...maybe a male supervillain or a powerful superheroine enters the picture and delivers a final blow). Groups of villainesses who do nasty, sexy and wicked things together are always fun: see Secret Heroine Films' Bitch Squad (first time I saw both Amy Fantasy and Krisa Kouture, I think) or Christina Carter's Cat's Eye Diamond series, or Rye's Villains United, or I think Logan did it a couple times but I don't remember the video titles.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

one last bump....
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

Kind of an out there idea but recall in flash point how Shazam was a group of kids that came together to summon him. What if your group of Villainesse's had a similar ability? they can merge together to summon a being that completely outclasses the hero(ine) easily beating them into submission. But once they have their prisoner on their knees they cant agree what to do with him/her. One wants to kill, another wants to imprison, yet another wants her lustful desires fulfilled. So they lose their cohesion and collapse back to individuals that even in their weakened state the hero(ine) has a chance to defeat or escape. Until they see their in danger and recombine so theirs some back and forth.

The Villainesse's could also have some dialogue trying to compromise that the hero(ine) tries to manipulate to keep them apart. If the one that wants the hero(ine) for lust is giving in to the others the hero(ine) tries coming on to them to entice her. if the one trying to kill them is giving up the hero(ine) targets her individually to keep them angry