Anyone know how to create a patreon page? I would like to create one for the Superheroine World Underwater Peril Series

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

hello again, folks...Although since 2013 I've used indiegogo to get my superheroine peril film installments funded....and still will use indiegogo...I've noticed that some producers on this forum have created a patreon page for their superheroine peril projects. Now, I've been wanting to create one for
awhile..But I actually have no clue how to create it or go about it, but I've notice that patreon does help get projects funded and done. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum know how to make one and if so...what suggestions do you have in order to get people attract to the series and its patreon page itself.
grrl-patreon.jpg
grrl-patreon.jpg (97.46 KiB) Viewed 974 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
6 years ago
hello again, folks...Although since 2013 I've used indiegogo to get my superheroine peril film installments funded....and still will use indiegogo...I've noticed that some producers on this forum have created a patreon page for their superheroine peril projects. Now, I've been wanting to create one for
awhile..But I actually have no clue how to create it or go about it, but I've notice that patreon does help get projects funded and done. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum know how to make one and if so...what suggestions do you have in order to get people attract to the series and its patreon page itself.
grrl-patreon.jpg

I've got 6 of them. Hit me up on facebook, or email. the PM system doesnt work right here
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
6 years ago
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
6 years ago
grrl-patreon.jpg

I've got 6 of them. Hit me up on facebook, or email. the PM system doesnt work right here
ok...i'll do it between tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, K.O.G...I'll be in touch
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oh I see KoG has been in touch.

I've never done it but I was gonna suggest the obvious of googling it (not being facetious there, for once!). That lead me to this -

How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

There are also a lot of walkthroughs and guides right on the sight that I personally found pretty helpful.