Attention, Editing Service Available....

General discussions about superheroines!
MagicMan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Some of you may know me from my site design and editing work at www.heroineperil.com for the last several years. I am The MagicMan. I am now looking to expand my role in this area by offering my services to any of you that may be interested in getting some editing work done. If you have video footage that you would like to get some special effects or even just sound effects added to it, I can do that for you. Maybe you would like to make your own Superheroine video but are not sure how to put it all together, I can do that for you too. Or maybe you already have some of your favorite videos in your collection that you would like to have edited down to just your personal favorite scenes, or have a compilation video put together off all of your favorite scenes from many of your favorite videos? What ever your editing needs, I can do it for you. I am officially opening, The MagicMan video editing service. Where we can make movie magic happen for you. For more information or a quote, please feel free to send me an email at, [email protected] or send me a PM message on here. Thanks.

The MagicMan
Last edited by MagicMan 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good luck with the new direction.

You may need to change the thread title, though. At the moment, it looks like the thread is just intended for fans, rather than producers too. Something like "Editing Service Available" would attract the right crowd.

Maybe this forum could use a dedicated section for commercial offers? The Back Alley - Somewhere for professionals to offer editing, effects, costume/prop-making, artwork or original music. It could also be used to sell used costumes and props to fans.

The idea of offering "fan edits" of existing videos is intriguing. However, you would have to be very clear that the modified videos are not to be shared or sold by non-producers. Although most producers would probably be okay with very short clips/tributes which promote their work.

A while ago, there was a discussion over whether producers could offer the original raw footage for a video and then allow the customer to either edit it themselves or stipulate which footage could be edited by a service such as yours. Whether producers and models would want the whole shoot to be sold in its rough form is another matter, though. There are a few half-hour videos where I'd love to see what else was tried out during the day's shoot.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I can totally vouch for The Magic Man and the quality of his editing work. He is very professional, does great work, and he edits the fetish videos of several models whom I know including Vivian Ireene Pierce. He's done lots of work for Vivian over the years.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I can also vouch for the quality of editing work done by the MagicMan since he has edited every video since the inception of heroineperil.com back in 2009. He does quality work and will give you exactly what you want in a timely manner. I owe a great deal of my success to his editing skills
MagicMan
Neophyte
Neophyte

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still available to do any editing work you may need. Thanks.