Next batgirl Patreon.....

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

For anyone who has any interest whatsoever.....
The new patreon release will have batgirl (wearing the new shiny cowl)
battling a robot who knocks her out using gas clouds.

she wakes up to find the creator fondling her.
he has an evil plan for her. and she is forced to follow.
This clip will be over 20 minutes long and have several chloroform knockouts, a de-booting, a demasking, over the shoulder carry, and an electrocution that will leave her blind and unable to easily escape.

https://www.patreon.com/EVW

if you join now you will get last months and next months Patreon release.
if you pledge after june 1st you will only get junes release.

This is a sleepy movie with lots of Heroine Peril, its not our usual heroine movie, but its a sleepy heroine movie.

thank you for your time.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Looking forward to this KoG.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

what sexual peril is planned??
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:what sexual peril is planned??
there was none for the one we just shot, but future ones will contain forced orgasms. anything more explicit and I would have to put up a poll in the patreon page to see where everyone fits.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

let's do that.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Who plays batgirl? Would love to contribute but I need to know there will be more variety besides just Evangeline.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Who plays batgirl? Would love to contribute but I need to know there will be more variety besides just Evangeline.
thats a good question.

Evangeline until the patreon gets high enough again to warrant the hiring of another model!
this patreon has been around for almost a year and in that time lost money hiring models for it. the other patreons grew steadily, some grew amazingly (the hypno patreon was started 3 days ago and its already at $90
the superheroine one spiked at $75 then shrank to $39 when i asked people to give more than $1
it never got back up until I decided to drop the peril and dedicated it to knockouts. the sleepy community immediately broght it from $22 to where it currently stands at $80

so you can see unlike the other patreons which grew quickly the superheroines one just didnt want to grow so I cannot dedicate $200 for a model to play batgirl when the patreon pledges arent even at $100

so there we are Almost a year and still stunted so Im going to be very cautious throwing more money into it.

It will be Evangeline $75 of the time, then as it grows (and if the sleepy community wants a different batgirl) we will bring one out.