Someone seen Melissa Jacobs as Black Widow clips?

General discussions about superheroines!
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

There are some on her c4s account:
https://clips4sale.com/41441/penthouse- ... arch/widow
I really love this outfit.
But i don't want to buy without knowing whats inside.
They do not like like catfights or knockouts, am i right?

This clip: Wonder Woman vs. Black Widow i already own. It has a little catfight, but no ko.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I absolutely LOVE Melissa Jacobs. She does the best Forced O scenes ever.
But I haven't bought any of the stuff she does on her Clips4Sale because as far as I can see, it's all solo (which means she's not in bondage) and it's mostly femdom - which I like, but I just have a hard time seeing Melissa in a dominant role. She's so fantastic as a sub/victim and I've been trying for years to get her as a superheroine in a custom, but it never seems to work out.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No knockouts?Dont see the point in even making such a "film"
shevek
Producer
Producer

Love Melissa! She's been great since at least as far back as those Alex Bettinger/Paris Kennedy productions and stuff she did with MH (Rise of Chamelia), and those didn't necessarily involve knockouts, either. I like that she produces a whole series of Black Widow clips- she definitely looks the part. I've bought a handful of her other heroine transformation clips too.

A previous Melissa Jacobs thread from 2014: viewtopic.php?t=22200
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:Love Melissa! She's been great since at least as far back as those Alex Bettinger/Paris Kennedy productions and stuff she did with MH (Rise of Chamelia), and those didn't necessarily involve knockouts, either. I like that she produces a whole series of Black Widow clips- she definitely looks the part. I've bought a handful of her other heroine transformation clips too.

A previous Melissa Jacobs thread from 2014: viewtopic.php?t=22200
Her role in Rise of Chamelia is one of my all time favorite scenes - when she's on the Sybian.
She did a lot of stuff for DungeonCorp, too. There's an obscure video she did for them in their short-lived MightGirlz series and it's the BEST! No one does forced orgasm bondage like MJ. She does this thing where she's totally terrified and despairing and orgasming at the same time that I just can't get enough of. I keep e-mail them asking them to do more, but it looks like the series is dead. I think they lost their director or something because they did a few more superheroine videos here and there, but they all stunk.

Can't say I'm a fan of her new frizzy red hair, though. I liked her better as a brunette. :)