Free VFX from Flying Superheroes -- contact if interested

General discussions about superheroines!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey guys,

No one saw the note at the bottom of my previous post so I'll post here again in the subject line....

I haven't had an effects job in months and am looking for new challenges, so I am offering to do free visual effects work for any producer that contacts me.

There are only a few strings attached:
1. Be aware that good visuals take time. I have a regular job, family, friends, and active social life. Please be reasonable in what you expect of me.
2. Please place my website URL in the credits of your completed video as VFX artist.
3. Know that any completed effects shot may end up on my demo reel - possibly before your production is released.
3. I reserve the right to say "no" to a project, either because I don't have the software to achieve what you are asking of me, or what you are asking for is beyond what I can do. (I'm not ILM so please be patient)

If I get swarmed with requests this offer could disappear quickly, so contact me now via PM or direct email if interested.

-rklein

[email protected]

https://vimeo.com/165803235
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Amazingly....it's now been a week since offer was made....NOBODY RESPONDS??!!!?!?!!??!!
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Unfortunately most producers do their own editing and effects
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hello everyone,

Haven't posted in a while - and I have almost nothing new to bring to the table - other than to say that I have done some work recently for Asastasia that I have included in my demo reel.

Anastasia is a professional and delight to work with, and I humbly ask that you all support her and help keep her in business.