Has anyone purchased/read any of the superheroine stories on Amazon.com?

General discussions about superheroines!
bekins
Neophyte
Neophyte

I was wondering if anyone has purchased and read any of the superheroine stories available on amazon.com? What I am referring to are kindle stories such as Ms Amazing by JK Waylon, Ms Patriot by Don Ship, and Miss Marvellous by Marcus. It looks like they are generally about $2.99. I am interested in the "Terrible Fate of Miss Marvellous" story but I was wondering others opinions of these stories, whether they are any good and worth a couple of bucks.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've bought a few of these kinda of books. Frankly, I didn't enjoy them very much. But I think a lot of that has to do with personal kinks and preferences. These books are typically very mild (R-Rated) - at least the one's I've read. They tend to stay away from really taboo subjects like torture and rape, so they are kind've watered down for those of us who are used to videos by Primal, for example. Which is not to say that others might not enjoy them. Just my opinion.

On the other hand, you can't really go wrong giving it a try for $3. And you can download a sample on the Kindle for free and read the beginning of the book to see if you like it.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Most of them are fap material and the heroines themselves aren't very serious characters, often just winding up in peril to be sexed up by the bad guys. IMO you can find better superheroine peril material and stories for free on DeviantArt.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Right now Smashwords is having a big sale. You can get some of my titles for FREE to test drive. The Don Ship books will full on heroine captured, unmasked, fucked stupid, and so on and then sold into sexual slavery. JK Waylon stories have lots of sex, too, but they are ongoing storylines so the heroine usually escapes.

Don Ship - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view ... #published

JK Waylon - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/JKWaylon

Like I said, some are free. If you read any, let me know what you think. I'm always interested in what the readers think of the stories.