Sad news: Thesuperheroines.com is closing .

General discussions about superheroines!
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Zee wrote:Why move on? Why not let everyone have a say? This could the end of the line.You are not forced to read the posts in this read.
I agree with you.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

shevek wrote:
Blx wrote:
shevek wrote:
DrMabuse wrote:
Z1985 wrote:
Well, Samantha Bogach (Orchid and The Soviet in HL ) made a little appearence in All the Way, an HBO movie with Bryan Cranston.
Didn't see that one. Thanks for the info.
And here's a couple more:

Joy Haven (who famously played Turquoise alongside Kristina Hess in the episode where Victor was "Doctor Crazy") played a flight attendant in two consecutive 2016 episodes of General Hospital (1.13576 and 1.13577).

Remember the LA dark-alternative band Auradrone, whose video "Shadow" I mentioned in that thread about heroines in music videos because it featured a stunning transformation by their gorgeous frontwoman (Ms Jon Mack) into an animal-alien? Five months ago, Auradrone put out a new video called "Weapon of Choice" (about animal poaching) which shows three animal-women bound up and tortured in a bleak room. The makeup jobs on the actresses is pretty amazing (anyone would kill to look that good in a SHIP video!). Guess who plays the Leopard woman? Amanda Santella.

Just search for Auradrone Weapon of Choice on Youtube and you'll find it! Unfortunately the song itself is kind of meh.
Noice! You happen to know which one? :happy:
By "which one" I assume you mean the Joy Haven appearances. The GH episodes are the numbers listed above, you can find them on IMDB. I don't think they list airing dates, and I don't think the eps have individual titles. So that's all the info I could provide.
Thanks.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Auradrone isn't exactly "mainstream". I mean I guess they are mainstream-sounding in that they sound maybe like a more electronic version of Evanescence..but they're still not well known despite being in the LA area for quite a while. Their style seems more 90s-oriented, or a bit goth,
and not so much like what the millennials would be listening to now. But the singer (Jon Mack) is very creative and super hot.

Here's the video. Amanda Santella is the leopard woman.

https://youtu.be/-HWa7Lul-tY
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

shevek wrote:Auradrone isn't exactly "mainstream". I mean I guess they are mainstream-sounding in that they sound maybe like a more electronic version of Evanescence..but they're still not well known despite being in the LA area for quite a while. Their style seems more 90s-oriented, or a bit goth,
and not so much like what the millennials would be listening to now. But the singer (Jon Mack) is very creative and super hot.

Here's the video. Amanda Santella is the leopard woman.

https://youtu.be/-HWa7Lul-tY
Such a bloody video. But Amanda loos hot with that leopard bodypaint (as always).

Here is the scene of the HBO movie All the Way, with Samtantha Bogach: https://vimeo.com/167929972
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just got a email this morning saying he(or people that work with him) have two new releases now.(?)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^The question mark at the end would seem to indicate surprise....but I don't see why. You will probably have several more over the next few months
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm a little bit perplexed by the lack of trailers for the latest 6 clips (saving on money for editors ?) and in a lesser way 'cause he said he won't edit/publish some of the stuff they have already filmed in the last 'cycle'.
(about the rest ... I just won't talk about, i have no specific interest in doing it)
Bert

There are trailers on YouTube for the two "Feature Films" Logan has already filmed. They've been up for six months now, and have received about 2500 views between them and have generated one single comment. Both films are listed as being in post production for the last year and a half.

The website for Nightshadow has been removed. In its place is a single page with "New site coming soon".
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is this stuff being discussed anywhere else anymore? AFAIK, Logan isn't welcome on the main rival to this forum or on Bluestone's own forum. The threads on here seem to be the last remaining place where the subject of Logan's work is raised in the fetish community. At this point, I'm wondering if it's counterproductive to keep giving his scams the oxygen of publicity by bumping these threads?

If Logan really is leaving this genre, then let's let him fade into obscurity. If he's staying in the genre, however, then MH has clearly set out the terms under which he can advertise his videos here.

Why can't he just make and release videos normally, like every other producer? He's either in the fetish industry or out of it. Trying to publicly distance himself from this community while quietly hustling members with perpetual "last chance" deals is a scumbag move.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just got the same email most of you guys got"'THIS IS THE LAST WEEK,FEB 28TH WE CLOSE" Anyone want to take bets on Feb.29th we get a email that says"OK NOW WE REALLY MEAN IT,THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK SO GET YOUR VIDEOS NOW" :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Feb 30th"OK ONE MORE WEEK,THATS ALL YOU HAVE,WE WILL STAY OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU"
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:Just got the same email most of you guys got"'THIS IS THE LAST WEEK,FEB 28TH WE CLOSE" Anyone want to take bets on Feb.29th we get a email that says"OK NOW WE REALLY MEAN IT,THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK SO GET YOUR VIDEOS NOW" :)
You do know that the next February 29th is in 2020, don't you? Even so, Logan probably will be sending these emails for three more years.
Richpartist wrote:Feb 30th"OK ONE MORE WEEK,THATS ALL YOU HAVE,WE WILL STAY OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU"
What?!
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bert

"Our official final day is February 28, 2017, HOWEVER, this site will remain operational for a short time after that date."

And so it begins again...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Seriously, This guy is becoming a clown.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Seriously, This guy is becoming a clown.
And the pulpit where this comes from... :rolleyes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Seriously, This guy is becoming a clown.
And the pulpit where this comes from... :rolleyes:
Forgive me for asking..but what does that mean?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
MutantFiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like that they have a mix of girl power and peril. That, and of course, Tiffany Lane.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Forgive me for asking..but what does that mean?
Oh nothing, I was thinking "this remark/insult is really coming by him ? With his superlame polls manipulation, the constant 'threatening' to leave the forum all the times because too few people fund his videos", things like that ... :whistle:

(of course this does NOT improve in any way what kind of man the "other one" is ...)
Last edited by helstar 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thesuperheroines.com is closing?! Wow! I did NOT see that coming.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

helstar wrote:
Oh nothing, I was thinking "this remark/insult is really coming by him ? With his superlame polls manipulation, the constant 'threatening' to leave the forum all the times because too few people fund his videos", things like that ... :whistle:

(of course this does NOT improve in any way what kind of man the "other one" is ...)

Let's keep things civil, please, gents. Calling people "clowns" or their polls "superlame" is a bit nasty and personal.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:

First of all..me leaving the forum temporary had nothing to do with the funding situation with my Superheroine films, which by the way i have taken care of thanks to fans/supporters and that news will announce next week. That fact that there was no feedback fro this forum on anything I posted was the cause of me making those threats..but more people where more interested in talking about this subject "Logan closing his site" constantly non-stop for months..then talking about other things in this genre and to me it was very frustrating. Secondly, I'm entitled to say my opinion about a producer who continues to screw people left and right about him either closing the site or reopening it and etc. It's totally mess-up. Thirdly, and this is the most important...I don't screw with the fans and supporters of my superheroine videos and of this genre. Also, I have more interaction over on facebook on my projects then on this forum...which is the reason why I don't post up here that much and was thinking about leaving this forum during that time.. And finally, last but not least..its comments like yours that gives a good reason why i don't post up here that much anymore like I use too. That and another member who harassed me via pm'd towards the end of last year.

As for you, helstar...I could care less if you think my polls, topics, projects and etc are lame. That's your opinion and your entitled to it. But don't make this about me okay. I don't screw with people in this genre and this forum. There's no point in continuing to defend myself because I've already said my peace. You don't have to like my response to what you said. But, I'm gonna leave it at that.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
helstar wrote:

Let's keep things civil, please, gents. Calling people "clowns" or their polls "superlame" is a bit nasty and personal.
I do apologize, Doc. I'm just voicing my opinion on Logan's tactics and I feel that its just messed up that he continues to do what he does.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah well, we all know how this is going to end. Nobody really cares what happens with The Superheroines. If you want to buy his stuff, you know where to go. I am sure it will be there a good long while :)