Progress report: ONE

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well.... Ok this is meant to give a brief status report on production after the big request for input and critique.

1) We are looking into purchasing a thick super dense drape to hang from the green screen track on the ceiling. this will remove the pictures on the wall. when we are doing Batgirl's home the living room will stay as is with the pictures but we will be adding the thick black panels to make lairs.

2) also about to be purchased are black rubber mats for the floor to cover up our hardwood floors. when added to the curtain the look will be more like a villain lair.

3) we have already purchased an Xframe to be used during these shoots

4) we have found 4 new generic super heroine costumes. once the villain lair is set we will start shooting those.

in the meanwhile we have over 25 movies that were shot and edited well before this conversation happened and they will be released while we build the sets and costumes. I want to release them first that way since we start producing new lair content the old stuff will be gone forever and we will be releasing only new set scenes.

This has been a short update to let you all know whats going on and that we aren't ignoring your ideas/ critiques. we are implementing them.
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Well done! That is exactly how the practice of the art gets better and better!
To be fair though, your content has always been very enjoyable.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

JennyFromTheBlock wrote:Well done! That is exactly how the practice of the art gets better and better!
To be fair though, your content has always been very enjoyable.
Thank you very much for your comment.
I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know because I still have to release movies and people will start asking why its the same ole same ole after asking for critiques. this way I can cut that before its said.

Im looking forward to doing this as well.

I just bought a few programs to help me present better green screen stuff so I'm looking forward to that too.