Defeated Heroine - My New Superheroine Movie/Comic

General discussions about superheroines!
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys, it's Ava Here

I am starting to make my own superheroine video, I have build 2 characters and try my hand on making a superhero comic, the project is not finished yet, but I already have some work done on it, but I need more budget to make it into the storyline (like a better costume, a soundman, longer training time, video editor etc). And so I am here pledging for help.

The Characters

The characters in my first video are Power Woman (White) and Night Stalker (Black)
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG (777.27 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
I know the costume is bad, well, I kind of run out of money after I have booked the actor and fight choreographer, I had made a 15 minutes fight sequence on that day, and this is one of the fight number

The Storyline

Basically, in a nut shell, those are 2 superheroine belong to a different organisation, in a kind of "Mr and Mrs Smith" plot twist, both superheroine are send to eliminate the other, the ins-and-outs of the story is still being develope, the video will include a long fight number (10 minutes +), trash talk, taunting/berating, domination and submission, unmasking, foot rub in pantyhose, frisk search, humiliation (glove removal and boots removal), high blow, body blow, and low blow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Pf1JmHt9Y

I have also built a storyline and starting an accompined comic books, below is one of the storyline.
02.jpeg
02.jpeg (152.19 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
15.jpeg
15.jpeg (179.09 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
18.jpeg
18.jpeg (153.77 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
25.jpeg
25.jpeg (217.97 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
27.jpeg
27.jpeg (173.49 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
How can you help

Well, basicially, we need budget to make this movie into a story line, once we have the budget we need, we can hire a sound engineer and shoot this story, we need the money for the following things

-New Costume (The one we used is put together by buying off the shelf item and put together, we need a better and more profession commission)
-More Training (The actress in this production only have 2 hours training, we needed 6, and we need to compensate the actor for training)
-Sound Man (No sound on the video we made yet, as we don't have a sound man)
-Make Up Artist (we have not emplyed a make up artist for this project)
-Better Filming equipment (We need to upgrade to a better camera, or a second unit)

You can help by donating thru our goFundme Campaign, we have detailed the project overthere, we will need around A$2000 for this project, and we will start shooting once we have the necessary funding.

https://www.gofundme.com/2tkrmbg

Thank you for your time and I hope we can share this story

Ava