Rye, TBFE, Punished Heroines video idea

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MY HOPE for a future Rye, TBFE, Punished Heroines caliber video:

Perhaps in the Amber as Ms. Marvel (in the black costume…?). Or perhaps Blair as Solaria or Redwing. Or Gigi as Supergirl. Or Kacey as any one of her previous characters.
It could be set up as the heroine, having been pounded by the villain in a previous encounter, begins to have sexual fantasies (a few fantasy sequences are shown, with the heroine (in costume) on her couch playing with herself until she cums. But the heroine can’t get herself off to the same extent as when she was pounded by the villain. She goes out looking for the villain. A confrontation ensues, but the heroine–in the hopes of him doing her again–lets him win. When, as she anticipates, he sexes her up, she totally gets into it and talks dirty.
I would LOVE to see a director take the heroine to the more lewd side of things. No major nudity necessary (the last two Solaria videos and the Redwing videos were just right, imho), just a fair amount of sexual positions, a good amount of talking dirty, and one of those hot models in one of those amazing outfits.
There are several videos with something similar to this, but I would love to see it played out with one of the aforementioned models. For me, there is something about them (and a few others, like Bluestones phenomenal talents) that just do it for me; they just have a certain, what the French all, "I don't know what."

Anyhow, just hoping this could happen. I have yet to see the actresses used in the above mentioned companies get really into the sexual action, and I can only imagine how hot Gigi as Supergirl shouting "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" or Blair as Solaria ordering a villain, "Just shut up and finger me already," or Amber as Ms. Marvel coyly saying, "Come on and do me. You know you want to."

Just hoping there might be support for such a video :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

By hoping for a might support do you mean crowdfunding or a big pay check from your own pocket ? Because I can easily testify, piracy and file sharing are killing all support this industry need right now.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I want to see a pretty "heroine" who is terrible at her job and wearing a skin tight outfit get knocked around then forced,sorry I mean "forced" to have sex with the same guys over and over.Thats what I want to see..................oh wait a minute :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Richpartist wrote:I want to see a pretty "heroine" who is terrible at her job and wearing a skin tight outfit get knocked around then forced,sorry I mean "forced" to have sex with the same guys over and over.Thats what I want to see..................oh wait a minute :)
yeah, because no one is doing that
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe make a reference to the dry-humping these videos always have?

"Stop grinding against me like a drunk in a nightclub. Rip open my tights and fuck me properly!"
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I do see plenty videos with some sexual element, but have yet to see one with the models mentioned where the heroine actually gets into it. I've bought a number of the videos promoted here, but now I'm hoping that one of them might involve the aforementioned dirty talk, non-forced climax, and even the heroine riding on top of the villain. I have not seen that done yet.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

avenger wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I want to see a pretty "heroine" who is terrible at her job and wearing a skin tight outfit get knocked around then forced,sorry I mean "forced" to have sex with the same guys over and over.Thats what I want to see..................oh wait a minute :)
Well, they said the Saudi Arabian Adult Entertainment Industry will grow hard and strong this year. And since they are not allowed to use the local female actresses I guess this year will be a big win win for the underground slave railroad.

Almost make me wish they didn't lift the sanctions against Iran now that all those persian girls will be able to get a properly shaving and some lube.

Ask Mr.X, he knows these people better than any of us.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sugarcoater wrote:Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I do see plenty videos with some sexual element, but have yet to see one with the models mentioned where the heroine actually gets into it. I've bought a number of the videos promoted here, but now I'm hoping that one of them might involve the aforementioned dirty talk, non-forced climax, and even the heroine riding on top of the villain. I have not seen that done yet.
I would not be so sure of that. Did you check the Mighty Hypnotic's Hypnotic's World site. Hypnosis does a lot of wonders inside the head of those powergirls of truth and justice.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller wrote:Well, they said the Saudi Arabian Adult Entertainment Industry will grow hard and strong this year. And since they are not allowed to use the local female actresses I guess this year will be a big win win for the underground slave railroad.

Almost make me wish they didn't lift the sanctions against Iran now that all those persian girls will be able to get a properly shaving and some lube.

Your surreal non-sequiturs can be funny sometimes, but please don't derail every thread.

Much as we like the fantasy scenarios in these videos, the very real prospect of increased human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia is hardly a laughing matter. And it's utterly irrelevant to sugarcoater's thread.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Just making fun over a very common industry trope. I know the difference between fantasy and reality : whatever you want in reality you must pay for a producer able to deliver what you ask for and fantasy you get for free on the internet.

What happens in other countries is not a reality I am willing to give any support for, is a mightmare that should be finished.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The point is, don't post something just for the sake of posting. Either contribute something relevant to the conversation or post nothing at all.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller wrote:
avenger wrote:
Well, they said the Saudi Arabian Adult Entertainment Industry will grow hard and strong this year. And since they are not allowed to use the local female actresses I guess this year will be a big win win for the underground slave railroad.

What?!?!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wasn't WOW-Girl aka FallOutDweller banned awhile ago? Snuck back in it seems.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

theScribbler wrote:Wasn't WOW-Girl aka FallOutDweller banned awhile ago? Snuck back in it seems.
After I said something similar yesterday he/she sent me a chat message telling me about his genitals.....the rest of the message was incoherent as usual
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Sugarcoater: SHL's "Scarlet Fox" and a couple of Xplicit films are the closest things I've seen to what you describe. And by "close" I mean any heroine reaction more enthusiastic than "reluctant."

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are a couple of GIGA videos that have a defeated heroine turned enthusiastic, but without speaking Japanese you won't know if they're talking dirty.

But the scarcity of these plot elements suggests that you might have to commission a custom.

Anybody else here willing to go in with sugarcoater on a custom with the story above?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would venture to say that, as a previous comment has suggested it, some plots in superheroine peril videos seem to be a bit repetitive. Of course, that's bound to happen to some degree--just look at any movie genre.
But adding a new element or sequence might be enough to entice producers to give it a shot. So hopefully a commission isn't necessary because the sequence could lead to good sales.
I think it would come down to how well the heroine played the role and the dialogue revealing the heroine's lust.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Somebody please produce a teaser for a Lady Deadpool Bondage/Peril Scene that goes all Fifty Shades of Red and she never removes her mask completely. After that I am willing to add my money in a crowdfunding budget or perhaps pay the whole 5 to 10 minutes of footage from my own pocket and do the same for sequel with the same length of film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39nAgrsd2YI

And don't forget to make her a willing participant of sadomasochistic experiences, she must be the Perv with a Throat.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller wrote:Somebody please produce a teaser for a Lady Deadpool Bondage/Peril Scene that goes all Fifty Shades of Red and she never removes her mask completely. After that I am willing to add my money in a crowdfunding budget or perhaps pay the whole 5 to 10 minutes of footage from my own pocket and do the same for sequel with the same length of film.

And don't forget to make her a willing participant of sadomasochistic experiences, she must be the Perv with a Throat.
Two things:
1. Making a "teaser" with the elements you suggest would be no cheaper than making a video. In fact, it's purely an expense until there's an actual video to sell for profit. The producer would still have to hire the performers, buy the costumes/props and source the location.
2. Sugarcoater has made it clear he isn't proposing crowdfunding. It's just a story idea that would be a twist on what Rye and TBFE are already doing. But you're going off in your own direction, as usual.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A 30 seconds footage of a girl doing a cosplay in pre-production can't be expensive as a 5 to 10 minutes or a 15 to 30 minutes footage of the same girl in the Red Room going all Fifty Shades of Grey up Dakota Johnson three way Goddess and vice versa.

Post just a picture will rise a lot of interest already.

I love to share ideas about the stuff I want to see on my computer screen but a long time ago I learn the best way to get that is pay for in advance for a trustworthy producer rather than ask him/her to produce first and get paid later and is not like the internet was not helping at all. There are one too many sites out there leaking materials that cost a lot and now the original producers can do little to absolutely no profit because somebody else think all people from C4S are millionaires from Silicon Valley who don't care about they diminishing in values properties.

If a kinky comic book sold a thousand physical copies (not digital ones) you are lucky, if a video producer sold a hundred digital copies (because provide a blue ray read-me-only disc is a waste of money) consider your self even more lucky for be able to pay your bill and deliver more food on the table.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller wrote:A 30 seconds footage of a girl doing a cosplay in pre-production can't be expensive as a 5 to 10 minutes or a 15 to 30 minutes footage of the same girl in the Red Room going all Fifty Shades of Grey up Dakota Johnson three way Goddess and vice versa.

Post just a picture will rise a lot of interest already.
A teaser featuring the performers, costumes, props and sets/locations would need to be shot at the same time as the main video. Otherwise, it's a pure expense to put all that together when there's no finished product to sell. So a 30 second "teaser" would actually cost more than a full video as there's no way for it to recoup costs.

But this is all taking the thread way off-topic. I won't discuss it further, as it should be obvious why producers don't go to the expense of shooting a free 30 second video and then calling calling everyone back on another day to shoot the full video. If you think you can convince a producer to essentially double their production costs, then good luck to you.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Like I previously said : ask for what you want from a trustworthy producer and pay in advance and if you really like it ask for more later if your budget and the producer working conditions allowed. That's my final thought on it before the torches and pitch forks.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Heroine Addict

Thanks for reiterating the point. Exactly right--I'm not suggesting people pool together for a commissioned work as that seems to lead to a "too many cooks in the kitchen" situation. And based on what I've seen, the producers do a great job on their own. My hope was to entice one of the producers mentioned in the subject line to take a future video in that direction. I would be more than willing to write up a script with further plot ideas, yet keeping with the realistic nature of sets and budget.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Might be wise not to split the path of our appreciated avante-garde artists. Vanilla Superheroine scenes are ubiquitous within the mainstream realm. Seek and ye shall find.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

At the last Baltimore Comic con...my black cat got into an impromptu wrestling match in the lobby with a deadpool chic....I ended up on top....that pony tail makes a great handle!!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The grabbing of hair is another great idea for the sequence of the heroine getting her groove on.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That ponytail proved to be her end for sure....had her tap out...fake of course.....when i had that hair pulled tight...glad MY wig stayed in place
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

A pic of a Deadpool Cosplay chick
deadpool chick.jpg
deadpool chick.jpg (37.04 KiB) Viewed 4380 times
pics are always needed in threads like this :tongue:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So...just curious if any of the above mentioned producers may have read this thread. Just hoping it may have sparked an idea or upcoming project to some minor degree :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!