Messy superheroine group custom

General discussions about superheroines!
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Following on from my messy superheroines thread just wondering if there would be any interest in a group custom for this and use this thread to discuss ideas let me know if you're interested by posting in this thread

I'd be looking at a supergirl scene with her captured and lying on a table in her lingerie getting covered in kryptoslime from head to toe

the rest of the storyline and peril will be open let me know what you think
Last edited by gazdadude 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm definitely interested.

I'd love to see the Phantom Zone scene from the 1984 Supergirl recreated. With the classic Helen Slater SG costume of course. Whoever Rye used to make the SG costume for the Superiorgirl Doomsday is one of the best I've seen.

I was thinking it could start off like the Superman & Lex scene from the first Superman movie. SG would walk in all proud and confident. Lex tricks her into opening a lead box with kryptonite and then proceeds to beat her and kick her around in some sort of really messy environment. Each time she gets knocked onto the ground her costume would get more messed up. Eventually she gets completely covered in slime/mud and begs for her life and passes out. It could end with Lex taking pics of her defeated to be released to all the newspapers :)

OR

A twisted variation of what happened in the 1984 movie. SG falls into a slime/mud pit in the Phantom Zone-like place. Then instead of Zaltar rescuing her, Selena's thugs (or the truckers she met when she first appeared on earth) pull her out and have their way with her. Selena taunts her and makes fun of her dirty costume now that SG is powerless.

Other characters I'd be interested on doing a messy custom with are:

Chun-Li (Very few Chun-Li oriented superheroine videos out there. I really wish there would be more, especially muddy ones)
Electra Woman (Love that costume)
Scarlett (From G.I. JOE, Comicbook Strips did some great vids of this character. I'd love to see her all muddy)
Last edited by HeroineTard 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd personally like to stick to supergirl for this one
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl is fine with me as long as it's a quality costume and not one of those cheap store bought Halloween costumes that's in every other video.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

all suggestions for similar characters would also be good
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Would be interesting to see SG get all muddied up in her 1984 costume first. Then after that costume is ruined she is forced to change into the New 52 leotard costume and then suffer a similar fate once again.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

that sounds awesome would deffinatly be up for that
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

is there any interest in this sorry to post in old topic
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm still down for a custom.