"Darkwing 8: Takedown" is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 7: Operation Undercover" was a great video, but it also set up the epic all action "Darkwing 8: Takedown"!

Darkwing (Yvonne) follows up the lead that she received from Morpheus and interrupts a meet between the Red Ribbon Strangler (RRS) and the Gatekeepers. She soon finds herself battling Gatekeepers, RRS and DeadKill. As if this wasn't enough, a new electrified villain, Bloodletter, enters the fray frying our beautiful heroine with his powers and beating her decisively. As a result, she is killed topless in the Extreme version, and narrowly avoids death in the Peril version.

Here is a little foretaste of this epic episode as Darkwing struggles with RRS in a backbreaker hold:
[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 11sm.jpg[/attachment]

More stills to follow.

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 11sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 11sm.jpg (281.8 KiB) Viewed 17196 times
Last edited by Bluestone 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

KO's?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:KO's?
Deadkill is KO'd in this one a couple of times!
[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 7sm.jpg[/attachment]

As for Darkwing, she is strangled (non-fatal), electrocuted (non-fatal), and suffers a bearhug and topless backbreaker. Let's say she is constantly being knocked down... though not quite out!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 7sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 7sm.jpg (331.75 KiB) Viewed 16920 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" is a real SHOCKER!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss this epic episode!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg (317.49 KiB) Viewed 16695 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not liking this anti-chloroform and anti-ots carries videos out there!! makes me feel blue.......Blue :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Lol I agree with Rich. I mean I realize all videos shouldnt have the same content, but a vast majority of us clearly love that content. Why deny us that? Since most of these are so death focused I think you should promote those ones in the Heroine Dungeon section.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Lol I agree with Rich. I mean I realize all videos shouldnt have the same content, but a vast majority of us clearly love that content. Why deny us that? Since most of these are so death focused I think you should promote those ones in the Heroine Dungeon section.
We're not denying you, we are shooting a chloroform/OTS carry video right now, but this one isn't it. This has a cradle carry, topless action, electric jolts, beatdowns, and lots of other fetish action. Just because it isn't your particular fetish doesn't mean that it isn't that of others. When our Chloro/OTS video comes out, we'll probably be asked, why don't we do cradle carries and topless backbreakers. We are simply not a company that does the same thing in each and every video. We vary the elements and this one has more variations than most. Also, how do I advertise a video in the dungeon when one version has the heroine winning?

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 9sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:ybat:
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 9sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 9sm.jpg (298.56 KiB) Viewed 16508 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I..........I've suddenly become a cradle carry fan :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" features three villains in addition to a couple of Gatekeepers. Each one tries their best to put Darkwing down, using their own special skills. Here is a pic of the Red Ribbon Strangler doing what he's known for... attempting to strangle Darkwing, and doing a very good job of it at the moment!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 6sm.jpg[/attachment]

More stills to come.

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" is slated for a February 27th release! (Release date revised)

This will be the best Darkwing episode yet, and will be very hard to top in the future, because it has action enough for two or more videos packed into one epic episode!

Gather your shekels together, because this video will be a bargain compared to what else is out there!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 6sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 6sm.jpg (324.79 KiB) Viewed 16338 times
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This looks excellent.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Another pic from the Extreme version!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg (276.93 KiB) Viewed 16196 times
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Always nice to see a beaten-down masked vigilante facing her inevitable fate - it couldn't happen to a nicer victim!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's the official "Darkwing 8: Takedown" poster, but there's just so much action in the two versions that it was hard to get it all on the poster. If you can only buy one video this year, we highly recommend "Darkwing 8: Takedown". It is Episode 5 in the Season 2 (Dark Wondra) story arc, but it is also a standalone epic adventure of our female caped crusader pitted against not one... not two... but three of the most dangerous villains in Edgewing City!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg[/attachment]

This one's slated for a Feb. 27th release (release date revised)... if we can get all of the awesome effects completed by then!

Get ready to have your mind blown!

No-Hype, Soft Sell Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg (424.99 KiB) Viewed 16028 times
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Blue Any discount for those who want both versions, this video caught my eye
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:Blue Any discount for those who want both versions, this video caught my eye
There's going to be the usual 2-for-1 special at Genre Videos, but only long time forum members will be able to buy it. Valugi, you qualify, so email me, and I'll set you up. If others feel that they qualify, they can email me too.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

In "Darkwing 8: Takedown", Darkwing attacks under cover of smoke bombs. When the smoke clears, she's taken down a couple of Gatekeepers and The Red Ribbon Strangler singlehandedly. Now she faces off against DeadKill, and the two lovely ladies have at it!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 8sm.jpg[/attachment]

You'll be kicking yourself forever, if you miss this one!

It's arguably the best Darkwing episode to date! It's 15.5 minutes long without closing credits, an all-action episode, but still priced to sell!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 8sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 8sm.jpg (324.81 KiB) Viewed 15878 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The good news is that "Darkwing 8: Takedown" will be awesome!

The bad news is that, to make it awesome, we require additional time for all of the FX. Sooooo, the revised release date is February 27th, 2015!

Trailer to be posted soon!

Blue

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's the "Darkwing 8: Takedown" trailer. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/0AVyfD2HtSw

This one has it all!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming to a Bluestone store near you on Feb. 27th!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 18sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 18sm.jpg (372.15 KiB) Viewed 15795 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" also features the masked, but hot, villainess known as DeadKill!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 5sm.jpg[/attachment]

Only a week and a half before this one is scheduled to be released!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 5sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 5sm.jpg (317.82 KiB) Viewed 15644 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" is scheduled to be released a week from today!

Here is another pic to keep you shocked and excited until then. Yes, Bloodletter is grabbing and zapping her between the legs! I did warn you that this one has it all! :)

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 21sm.jpg[/attachment]

Truly shocking!!! :yahoo:

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 21sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 21sm.jpg (366.76 KiB) Viewed 15380 times
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

pretty heroine but another backbreaker. Really wish this trend would disappear already. God I hate Rises.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drh1966 wrote:pretty heroine but another backbreaker. Really wish this trend would disappear already. God I hate Rises.
Good news for you, drh1966. There's no backbreaker in the Peril version of "Darkwing 8: Takedown". Problem solved! :)

There is a throat lift though.

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 23sm.jpg[/attachment]

In fact there's something for everyone in this one! Did I mention that it's an EPIC?!

Coming Feb. 27th!

Here's the trailer again:

http://youtu.be/0AVyfD2HtSw

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 23sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 23sm.jpg (365.3 KiB) Viewed 15163 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Less than a week to go to the release of "Darkwing 8: Takedown"! If you only buy one video this year, this is the one to get!

The Extreme version is longer and includes topless scenes!

The Peril version ends with Darkwing's ultimate triumph from adversity as she takes on all three super villains, plus two Gatekeepers, single-handedly!

If you want both for the price of one, a 2-for-1 package will be available at Genre Videos. If you want full membership there, simply email me at: [email protected] with your Ultimate Superheroine forum username, and ask to be activated for c.c. funding.

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 3sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 3sm.jpg (106.53 KiB) Viewed 14982 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Backbreaker, anyone? Topless backbreaker, anyone?

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 14sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" contains the longest battle that Darkwing has ever had to endure... and the only time to date that she's had to take on five opponents, three of whom are experienced and/or powerful fighters! Did I mention that this one's an EPIC?!!!

This blockbuster is scheduled to be released this Friday! Don't miss it!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 14sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 14sm.jpg (85.23 KiB) Viewed 14791 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Did you say there was a chloroform scene in this one Blue? :)
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:Did you say there was a chloroform scene in this one Blue? :)
I've already asked that in Blue's own forum. Sadly the answer is no chloro in that scene :weep:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, that is correct. There's no chloroforming scene in this one, but there is one in the next White Angel episode.

As for what is in "Darkwing 8: Takedown", here is the official poster again.

[attachment=1]Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Also, here's another teaser poster for you.

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 20sm.jpg[/attachment]

We are trying our hardest to not have to extend the release date further, but there is a LOT if FX to be added to this EPIC episode and we don't want to rush this work.

We'll keep you advised of any changes right here on this thread.

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg (424.99 KiB) Viewed 14480 times
Darkwing Takedown still 20sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 20sm.jpg (119.05 KiB) Viewed 14480 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Looks like "Darkwing 8: Takedown" is going to be delayed for a few days. We want to get all of the FX completed in a quality manner. Haste makes waste.

While you're waiting for this delayed release, here is another teaser poster from the Extreme version where Darkwing is zapped while topless!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 27sm.jpg[/attachment]

I'll post the new release date when it's been set.

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 27sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 27sm.jpg (113.57 KiB) Viewed 14240 times
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ok! I'm hyped!!! This actress is very sexy! Can't wait :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All!

I just saw the final version of "Darkwing 8: Takedown" with all of the FX, and this one is AWESOME! It is by far the best Darkwing video to date!

It is really two videos in one which makes it an epic. Of course, to recover our investment, we'll have to price it accordingly at about $25 for the full version, but because some of you are only interested in the strangle or the stabbing or the electrocution or other varied elements, we are also going to offer "Darkwing 8: Takedown" in two parts, with each part selling for $15-$18. So, everyone should be able to enjoy this incredible video, or at least the sections of which they are most interested.

I hope you all agree that this is a reasonable way to market this Darkwing epic, because instead of $15 plus $18 for the two parts, totaling $33, you'll be able to save $8.00 and get the full video for only $25.

Also, now that we have given everyone the opportunity to update their mediaplayers to play MP4 videos, we are promoting the MP4 versions as our regular releases, and will be featuring them on the front page of our store site. WMV versions will still be available for about 50 cents less, but you should really be purchasing the higher quality MP4 versions in order to get the best view possible of this super epic video! If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the free VLC mediaplayer. It is now my standard mediaplayer, because it plays MP4 format videos as well as all of the other popular video formats... and it is free!

As for a release date, we now plan to release all versions of "Darkwing: Takedown" sometime this weekend. Watch this thread for the announcement!

Here's another teaser poster from Part 2 of the Extreme version of "Darkwing 8: Takedown". This scene takes place just after the backbreaker is used on an unmasked and defeated Darkwing. Hope this keeps you salivating until the release date!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 29sm.jpg[/attachment]

Enjoy!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 29sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 29sm.jpg (126.92 KiB) Viewed 13916 times
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Yes, Bloodletter is grabbing and zapping her between the legs!
I have been waiting a long time for a crotch-related peril in a Bluestone video. Having typed that out, I realize that it sounds like a joke, but I am actually dead serious.

I am REALLY pumped for this release. It looks like it's going to be amazing! I for one could care less that there is no chloroform. Chloroform is just a cheap trick to make the heroine fall asleep. It can be hot but it's way overused in my opinion.

pS I'm super curious what's happening to the villainess in the skull mask in the trailer? It looks like she disappears! I'll be grabbing this one (extreme version) as soon as it's released. Do keep us informed!
Ave atque vale
Renegade
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd give this one serious consideration, but it appears that it's credit card only for the ordering?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Renegade wrote:I'd give this one serious consideration, but it appears that it's credit card only for the ordering?
That's right. Credit card or money order, but no PayPal. It's a long story, but PayPal is an evil empire to which I will not give any of my business. I am looking into Bitcoin as another option, but that won't be for a while. A money order only takes a few days to reach me through the mail though and there's a 10% discount for those who use this payment method. Email me for further details. :)

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It now looks like "Darkwing 8: Takedown" will be released sometime tomorrow night, March 1st!

Here are the various versions which will each be in both MP4 and WMV formats:

The full "Darkwing 8: Takedown" video will be released in two versions:
Sexy Superheroines #35, being the Peril version; or,
Vivacious Vigilantes #30, being the Extreme version.

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" will also be released in Part 1 and 2 as follows:
1. Sexy Superheroines #35a, being Part 1 of the "Darkwing 8: Takedown video where Darkwing battles all except for Bloodletter (There is only a Peril version of this one);
2. Sexy Superheroines #35b, being Part 2 of the Peril version of "Darkwing 8: Takedown" where Darkwing battles Bloodletter and wins;
3. Vivacious Vigilantes #30b, being Part 2 of Extreme version of "Darkwing 8: Takedown" where Darkwing battles Bloodletter and is killed.

There's something for everyone in this video release!

Blue

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

decendingskulls wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Yes, Bloodletter is grabbing and zapping her between the legs!
I have been waiting a long time for a crotch-related peril in a Bluestone video. Having typed that out, I realize that it sounds like a joke, but I am actually dead serious.
I'm intrigued to see some light damage near the crotch of DarkWing's tights in a couple of the pics. I guess Bloodletter gets a bit carried away.

While I'm not expecting full-on ripping open of the tights, it is nice to see a heroine's legwear get a little distressed and laddered.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, All!

The MP4 versions are up at Genre Videos and the Silk 'N Blood store. The WMV will follow at about 50 cents less, but if you can play MP4's get the MP4 version. The quality is much superior!

The poster below has all of the fetish elements for the 2 Full "Darkwing 8: Takedown" versions:
[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg[/attachment]

The Part 1 and Part 2 versions of "Darkwing 8: Takedown" have the following fetish elements in each:

Part 1 (only one version) (Sexy Superheroines #35a):
Lots of face hits, kicks, belly punches and low blows
K.O. of DeadKill
Near-Fatal strangle
Frontal bearhug with back cracking

Part 2 - Peril (Sexy Superheroines #35b):
Lots of face hits, kicks, belly punches and low blows including electrified blows
Electric shocks to crotch and breasts
Ripping off cape
Frontal bearhug while zapping with electric shocks
Crawling away and kicked in belly
Choking some with electric shock added
Lifted into air by throat
Heroine barely wins after beatdown

Part 2 - Extreme (Vivacious Vigilantes #30b):
Lots of face hits, kicks, belly punches and low blows including electrified blows
Electric shocks to crotch and breasts
Ripping off cape
Frontal bearhug while zapping with electric shocks
Crawling away and kicked in belly
Choking some with electric shock added
Lifted into air by throat
Heroine beatdown
Unmasking
Ripping open top of costume to expose breasts
Topless cradle carry
Lifted over head and topless backbreaker
Impaled with sword then sword electrified
Death stare

The "Silk 'N Blood" purchase links for the various MP4 versions are as follows:

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" - Full Extreme Version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=609

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" - Full Peril Version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=607

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" - Part 1 only:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=611

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" - Part 2 of Extreme Version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=613

"Darkwing 8: Takedown" - Part 2 of Peril Version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=612

The Trailer is posted at the store store with each version.

Enjoy!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown postersm.jpg (424.99 KiB) Viewed 13627 times
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Purchased this today, good video, would of liked to have seen more on the deadkill takedown, maybe even stripping her aswel.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The WMV versions are now up too at the store for those who can't play the MP4's. They are all listed on this page:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... nt=44&pg=1

This is the new location for the WMV files. MP4 is now our regular format for our superheroine and spy videos, but the above page will allow those who need WMV versions to still purchase our videos. If you haven't downloaded the free VLC mediaplayer yet, try it out. I now use it as my default mediaplayer, because it easily plays MP4's and other high quality video formats.

Blue
baraka13
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm a stabbing fan and I was considering buying the video because it said "impaled with sword"; but the sword in the image clearly looks like a toy and it can't be sharper than a spoon... which rather ruins the effect for me.

HOWEVER, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED to see that the toy sword was removed in the final cut and replaced with a mean, sharp and long sword; and it goes all the way through! This is one of the nicest stabbings I've seen in a while, so I widely recommend this video to any sword/impalement fans out there.

The rest of the video is OK; but I'm not into strangling, crotch-grabbing, etc. The actress is gorgeous and we do get to see her topless, so I enjoyed that. The quality of the film is also very good (i.e. they are not filming in someone's living room or backyard) and the special effects are also very good for the genre (again, replacing that toy sword was MUCH appreciated). I think these guys are really trying to please a wide variety of tastes here. So, yeah, I think others might enjoy other parts of this clip as well. Nice work and I hope we get to see more stabbings like this in the future.
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

So part 1 is made for me.

Love to see Deadkill (although Agent August is my favorite) again.
Am i right, she is only fighting and getting ko'ed in part 1?
In the Trailer it looks like she lying on the ground (but not ko) and beamed away?

Thank you, nice work again.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:So part 1 is made for me.

Love to see Deadkill (although Agent August is my favorite) again.
Am i right, she is only fighting and getting ko'ed in part 1?
In the Trailer it looks like she lying on the ground (but not ko) and beamed away?

Thank you, nice work again.
DeadKill is ko'd a couple of times in Part 1. She beams away after she recovers the second time, and doesn't appear in Part 2. So, yes, Part 1 was made for you! I knew that I made the 2-part option for somebody... but most people are buying the full video, because it is awesome!

Blue
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote: I knew that I made the 2-part option for somebody...
:wolverine: Yeah! I just love these style of spy outfit, it's looking so bad-ass :evil:
Thank you!
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Watched the first part. That was really awesome!
I like that you added some dirty talk before Deadkill goes down.
Some snotty words while thinking to be unbeatable fitting good to a bad girl,
before she's getting what she deserves.
Can't wait to see her or Agent August with her fit body again.
:yahoo:
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Just purchased this today and loved it! Not really a fan of strangulation but Blue's team sure does know how to make them sexy and humiliating for the heroine.

Keep up the good work Blue!!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:Watched the first part. That was really awesome!
I like that you added some dirty talk before Deadkill goes down.
Some snotty words while thinking to be unbeatable fitting good to a bad girl,
before she's getting what she deserves.
Can't wait to see her or Agent August with her fit body again.
:yahoo:

DeadKill seems to be a favourite of many fans. With a body like that... those eyes... that hair... you just know that she's gorgeous under that mask! She seems to be the type of villainess who you wish gets what she deserves!
[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 24sm.jpg[/attachment]

Glad you all seem to be enjoying this one!

As long as you keep buying them, we'll keep producing them and upping the quality!

Blue

Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 24sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 24sm.jpg (104.07 KiB) Viewed 13193 times
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh yeah she is soooo sexy plays a perfect batgirl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Man what a set of perfect TITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!