reccomendations for first purchase

General discussions about superheroines!
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a first purchase basicly looking for the supergirl charicter with small parts of nudity and action
Last edited by gazdadude 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not really any nudity, but I absolutely loved both Rye productions with Cassidy as Supergirl (1984 and Doomsday). Definitely my absolute favorite Supergirl videos.
After that, the Lexx Files are my next favorite Supergirl videos, specifically part 2. Much more sexual peril than the aforementioned Cassidy videos.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks really like the look of cassedy clips what other clips was she in also who played supra girl
Last edited by gazdadude 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Sorry about that typing from phone :) Will have a look she looks stunning
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

No specific suggestions from me but -
I'd suggest looking thru clipstore at the different producers outputs, find girls you like,a production style you like and see where the two meet.

Trawl thru the Supergirl releases in the releases section here, then maybe check out the reviews on here and Heroine movies of those vids.
Pay attention to the descriptions as some will have full nudity, some sim sex, some real penetration etc, so look around for what style you are into. Don't blow too much dough on a clip until you are certain what you want and who can deliver.
Enjoy. ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I would suggest having a look through SHG-Media especialy movies from The Rye with Cassidy, I was never really an SG fan until I saw Cassidy.
TBFE The Batle for Earth also have quite a lot of SG or Superiana movies and SHG and TBFE websites offer pics and trailers.

Oh and no need to apologise for spelling mistakes or typos not all of us are tightly wound and i makes typos al the time due to my eyesight. Also being English if I complained about spelling I would never have time to enjoy the genre.

Hope you find what you ae looking for.

Have a laugh at the following in particular the aluminium reference -
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

thanks
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Which clips would be the Cassidy clips can only make out a few

ended up bying the Doomsday and 1984 clips thans for the advice :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I hope you enjoyed them Cassidy is such a treat and Rye really makes awesom emovies.

Here is TBFE http://www.thebattleforearth.com/ and if you look through their catalogue Cassidy is listed in their releases which are available direct from them or SHG Media, often worth cross checking the price as they run separate offers sometimes.

If you like Domsday I can recommend UltraGirl by Rye at SHG Media, a great movies with a smolking actress who really loves the character.
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

thanks will do is cassidy the girl in purple in reverlations

Enjoyed the Cassidy films just bout the other 2 I could find and ultra girl thanks :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

gazdadude wrote:thanks will do is cassidy the girl in purple in reverlations

Enjoyed the Cassidy films just bout the other 2 I could find and ultra girl thanks :)
Yes she is in Stealth Rvelations and also Valhalla which is a cool movie too
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Bit different suggestion, but I bought and really liked the Retro Angels video that Heroine Legends did. Didn't see much advertising for it on the boards but it was a Robin and Batwoman type scenario and was cool. Went a different direction for his stuff as it got a bit gory which I wasn't too into but overall I liked it a lot.