SuperiorGirl (Charity Match) Coming Today

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a quick preview for the first of several custom movies with Cassidy shot this past week. I was a bit overwhelmed and (foolish) by how many customs I took on which resulted in not being able to help/fulfill every one that wanted a movie with Cassidy. She was at SHG-Media for a week and we still didn't have enough time, but the good news is that we had a ton of fun and what movies were able to shoot are loaded with great content.

So without further delays I present the first previews for SuperiorGirl in (Charity Match)

SG accepts a wrestling match with Mary Jane Payne for charity and shows up for the first practice. She learns the basics and Mary Jane Payne explains that she needs to stay in character no matter what happens... She further explains how at some point during the match that SG needs to pretend she is losing. SG thinks it all sounds like fun and she does her best not to hurt Mary Jane Payne through out the match. It's very clear that SG is just too strong for any normal human to wrestle and she accidently hurts Mary Jane Payne several times. Just as the script calls for the tables to turn, Mary Jane Payne pulls out some Kryptonite she was hiding under the ring in a lead box. SG starts to feel weaker but can't figure out why and then her opponent takes full advantage of the powerless SG giving her a lesson in wrestling she will never forget!

Those of you who follow the Pro indi wrestling circuit might already know Ms Mary Jane Payne who is a very talented pro wrestler in Oregon. Richard V and myself are going to one of her matches later this month!

Here are a few screen caps, ill post more when I can. This experience has warmed me up to doing more custom work so keep an eye out for some announcements!

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by Rye 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Looks and sounds great Rye, I am a fan of female wrestling in general.
Mary jayne sure looks good in the pics and if turns out good in her role perhaps a future villaness?

One very serious question about Cassidy though, you said she would nopt be visiting you again is this because you often seek out new actresses or is Cassidy moving away from the genre?

Oh and ny news on UltraGirl/Woman?

Thanks Rye
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

there seems to be a lot of secrecy regarding the question about Cassidy and whether she's leaving the genre; I've noticed some people asking and not really getting a direct answer...is there a reason for this? I think it's a fair question considering all the money that I'm sure she generated for everyone....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I'm finding it hard to figure out why the question is kind of being avoided as well
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Rye
Producer
Producer

Avenger, Rayman, and Jim-
I'm not sure what her future plans are for the genera guys.

Rayman-
UltraGirl vs Ultragirl will hopefully happen this month.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Rye wrote:Avenger, Rayman, and Jim-
I'm not sure what her future plans are for the genera guys.

Rayman-
UltraGirl vs Ultragirl will hopefully happen this month.
No need to comment if you don't want to Ryebut I just wondered if it was a case of you deciding to seek new talent or if Cassidy had simply said I am looking fr different producers or just saying she was going in a different direction, I appreciate you being straight with us.

OMG¬¬¬ "UltraGirl v UltraGirl dare I imagine this wil be Holly's UltraGirl v SHC Cassidy UltraGirl this sounds just too good to be true.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I appreciate the honest response too, Rye. I hope this is not the only Superiorgirl video we see Cassidy in..I hope there's more. BTW, will there be a trailer for this upcoming film?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I have to echo Rayman's delight if Hollie is involved. Seeing her and Cassidy fight (especially if its the recent Rye's UltraGirl fighting the SHC UltraGirl) sounds like a fantasy. Those are two very attractive women, to understate it just a little.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Yes I will get a trailer done asap.

UG vs UG will actually involve a new actress as the Good UltraGirl and Coco who is turned evil playing the bad UltraGirl. Hollie vs Cassidy is a great idea though. Maybe I can make that happen at a later date ;)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great to hear that you're also doing more work with Coco! Incidentally, what do the UltraGirl costumes look like? (I'm hoping for the old school SHC-style, but I'm sure whatever you have is going to be great). Any possible preview pics of this? Can't wait to see more of what you've filmed Rye.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any chance the new Ultragirl is the same actress who is playing Sunder on superherogirls.com? I'd like to see her in a Rye video :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hoping to have a trailer tomorrow for Charity Match!

Sugarcoater-
They are very SG new 52 inspired.

Funkss-
Yes ;)
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Rye...you keep bringing the surprises. I wanted you to use the girl from Sundra and BAM! YOU DID IT! Who will she be facing? Please say it's a big mean vilainess!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

*Sunder
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a teaser for Charity Match with Cassidy and Mary Jane Payne

Rizo-
I haven't decided how many or the types of villains she will be facing yet.

[youtube][/youtube]
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

looks awesome my type of scene
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Cassidy is by far the best model to play SG, and the decent quality costume does her justice.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Powerman, you are right on; I totally agree with you. Rye has an impressive eye for talent and detail.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Dam this looks amazing!
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

OK - Did I die and I'm dreaming this stuff or what? (1) Charity Match - Superior (Super) Girl - Cassidy - August?; (2) Super Heroine League - Stella (Super Girl) Rae - August; (3) Heroine Movies just announced Rye-UK has booked Anastasiya Breadson as a "SUPERGIRL" type character - MY GOSH!. I swear - next thing I'll see is Randy Moore as SuperGirl getting it on with Akira Lane in a bondagefest. (If I do, that's when I know I'm 6 feet under). All I can really say is - - - KEEP IT COMING !!! (and THANKS). b17
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

braces17 wrote:OK - Did I die and I'm dreaming this stuff or what? (1) Charity Match - Superior (Super) Girl - Cassidy - August?; (2) Super Heroine League - Stella (Super Girl) Rae - August; (3) Heroine Movies just announced Rye-UK has booked Anastasiya Breadson as a "SUPERGIRL" type character - MY GOSH!. I swear - next thing I'll see is Randy Moore as SuperGirl getting it on with Akira Lane in a bondagefest. (If I do, that's when I know I'm 6 feet under). All I can really say is - - - KEEP IT COMING !!! (and THANKS). b17
Love to see more Akira. She needs to do more Dark Kat.
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

braces17 wrote:OK - Did I die and I'm dreaming this stuff or what? (1) Charity Match - Superior (Super) Girl - Cassidy - August?; (2) Super Heroine League - Stella (Super Girl) Rae - August; (3) Heroine Movies just announced Rye-UK has booked Anastasiya Breadson as a "SUPERGIRL" type character - MY GOSH!. I swear - next thing I'll see is Randy Moore as SuperGirl getting it on with Akira Lane in a bondagefest. (If I do, that's when I know I'm 6 feet under). All I can really say is - - - KEEP IT COMING !!! (and THANKS). b17
If Missy Rhodes comes back all will be right with the world.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Tramnyn wrote:
If Missy Rhodes comes back all will be right with the world.
I would prefer Cassidy to stay and th eoriginal Skyfire actress to return that would be heaven.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of a few more pics of Cassidy (perhaps of her being pinned in various positions)? Can't wait to see more, though admittedly I'm already committed to buying this one.
Also, if it's not too much to ask, any chance at a hint as to what other videos you made with Cassidy?

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Rye
Producer
Producer

Here are a few more screen caps. Charity Match should be available mid September!

Rye

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

MEDIC!!!!
Cassidy should carry a public healt warning she is just TOOO damn ht for unrestricted viewing LOL!

I hope there are a whole bunch of Cassidy shoots in th ebag Rye?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It can't be September soon enough. Thanks for adding more pics Rye. Can't wait to see more (hopefully) and for that release date!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just curious, but will there be an announcer? I suppose a lot would depend on how well it is executed, but having a stunned announcer describing the action--how Supergirl is being demolished by a mere human--could be quite an extra.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Mary Jane Payne's speed and ferocity really amp things up. Pro wrestlers are badass athletes.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't wait to see how MJ and Cassidy match up against each other!
And Rye, if you're of a mind to do it, please consider posting more pics. I can't get enough of Cassidy as SG!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am with sugarcoater, personally I could take or leave SG but ever since 1984 I have been in love with Cassidy and she is just stunning as SG not only is Cassidy beautiful and talented but she has a body and build that screams sexy and powerful she is truly a blueprint fora superheroine actress or should I say THE blueprint!
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Supergirl's the character that brought me into this genre and videos based on Supergirl type characters are about the only ones I purchase. With that said, Cassidy brings so much more to this character than the typical video or even the comic book writers. Cassidy gives the character a cute, feminine, girlish quality and also appears to have (and be) a lot of fun in the videos while still seeming to be the strong and competent heroine. When comic book writers attempt this, all too often the character just comes off as a bimbo or incompetent. Rye and Cassidy get so much more out of this character and it makes it that much more enjoyable.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was just thinking how hot it would be to have a scene where Cassidy, as Supegirl, is tied up and gagged and dumped in the back of a car just like in the pic of Ms. Marvel bound and gagged in the link: http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=23131
I love the idea of a powerful heroine completely helpless and restrained and unheroically dumped in the back of someone’s car…presumably to be toyed with later on ;)
I just picture someone like Cassidy or Gigi in a Supergirl outfit being treated this way. That said, I’d love to see Redwing in that predicament as well.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I thought I read this was going to release today?
Rye
Producer
Producer

mcg-
You would be correct ;) Just waitin on SHG-media to cut it live.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Sweet. Thanks Rye.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good to hear. Any chance of more Wonderous Girl pics to distract us as we wait? ;)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!