WILDKAT WONDER WOMAN GOLD, ETC

General discussions about superheroines!
Robertteams
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like his work and his attempts to produce a video monthly is welcome. However, communicating with Wildkat is difficult and I'm sure their is a language barrier as well.

I wrote him a lengthy set of suggestions for everything from fine tuning his costumes, addressing more fetishes within the same film without changing plots or adding expense, and expanding his characters / heroines. Rather than try and produce a monthly WW film, he should branch out to other heroines, both existing, and new one's easily created. Just the supply of existing heroines from defunct sites / producers can populate WIldkats library and his ongoing goals for production volume for the next 10 years+. Don't get me wrong we all love WW. But, a WW movie every few months or so with heroines in between will give him more buyers, more interest, more ideas, etc. Hopefully he reads all these suggestions because while many of us want what we want, most of us agree on the bulk of content, costumes, etc so its not that difficult to hit the mark for a good movie..

Example: There are fetishes everything from leather, to boots, to heels, to nylons, to gloves, to chloro, to bondage, to cries for help, debelting, etc. You can include many fetishes in a movie without changing the movie much at all by just addressing each of the details to include them, at different points. I have to say I see giant holes of opportunity in just about every movie I see in this genre. I'm sure its not easy, but taking a bit more time, addressing details, etc might get some of these producers far more customers and buyers in fetish specific areas when they include more of them in each movie.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Robertteams wrote:
3 weeks ago
I like his work and his attempts to produce a video monthly is welcome. However, communicating with Wildkat is difficult and I'm sure their is a language barrier as well.

I wrote him a lengthy set of suggestions for everything from fine tuning his costumes, addressing more fetishes within the same film without changing plots or adding expense, and expanding his characters / heroines. Rather than try and produce a monthly WW film, he should branch out to other heroines, both existing, and new one's easily created. Just the supply of existing heroines from defunct sites / producers can populate WIldkats library and his ongoing goals for production volume for the next 10 years+. Don't get me wrong we all love WW. But, a WW movie every few months or so with heroines in between will give him more buyers, more interest, more ideas, etc. Hopefully he reads all these suggestions because while many of us want what we want, most of us agree on the bulk of content, costumes, etc so its not that difficult to hit the mark for a good movie..

Example: There are fetishes everything from leather, to boots, to heels, to nylons, to gloves, to chloro, to bondage, to cries for help, debelting, etc. You can include many fetishes in a movie without changing the movie much at all by just addressing each of the details to include them, at different points. I have to say I see giant holes of opportunity in just about every movie I see in this genre. I'm sure its not easy, but taking a bit more time, addressing details, etc might get some of these producers far more customers and buyers in fetish specific areas when they include more of them in each movie.
I can understand your frustration but Wildkat has always made it very clear that he has a way of doing things and isn't really suggestible

He tries really hard to stick to the original Lynda Carter series and recreates episodes with his vision and touch. I will be honest - I am surprised he ever bothered making a Supergirl film.

Language barrier aside - I don't think he has any interest in taking feedback on his direction or content. He doesn't read like that kind of person.

And in my opinion - his new business model isn't sustainable either. Who wants to rent a movie for 20-40 bucks and not be given a copy? As of now any film you buy from him is stream only and your access to that stream will expire in a year.

The most you can do is email him. He doesn't read this forum. Discussing it with us isn't going to change his mind. Thats just how it is.
BlackOut
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah, I have to agree in large part with what SHL has said. Although I do have to disagree with the opinion that his business model isn't sustainable. Time will tell of course - but for 20 or 30 bucks per movie per year isn't that big of a drawback to me. Personally, in the past I've paid similar amounts for monthly subscriptions or double that for standalone movies that frankly, after a year I've more or less moved on from. Sure. there's some classics that just don't get old - but with the vast amount of content that is produced things just tend to get cycled out as new replaces old. I will say this though, in the past I wouldn't have purchased a drop of content from Wildkat - sure his movies were done well - but there just wasn't enough adult elements to really convince me to open my wallet. Seems that's changed now and frankly if he keeps producing at this level he can take my money.
Robertteams
Neophyte
Neophyte

What I specifically meant as non sustainable is the content available from old WW episodes whereby he can sexy-fetish them up, etc. While he is on a roll, he will run out of "old material" or "older episode storylines" to remake in his format very quickly. That and regardless, WW after WW film will not keep his audience. He needs to greatly expand his characters to include existing heroines but to create some of his own. As stated, there are so many characters from defunct, half defunct, and cartoon / hentai sites where he doesn't even have to create his own. The part about 1 year buy to view i'm truly not sure about. Clearly he is trying to avoid copies being posted in free websites but streamed videos are easily recorded as well and then simply posted. SO not sure where he will land on that.
sneakly
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

From what I have seen, he dows some really amazing work. When I write I will get all sorts of suggestions, but I seldom act on them because I follow my own vision. So, I would respect that. Even small suggestions like changes to costumes might seem no a big deal may be unrealistic from a practical standpoint. He is self funding, so cost versus return might be a big deal. If you have a lot of suggestions, particularly ones that will add to the production cost, offering to pay for some of these changes might help. The whole custom video model is built around people paying to get what they want.

He probably would like a heap of compliments about all he is getting right rather than everything he could improve.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

I love Wildcats work. His WW Gold video was incredible. His old episode theme with a new twist is amazing!

My only issue is I can't download his latest film. I downloaded WW Gold somehow.
But the newer Pied Piper video- I get lost when it takes me to all of the Korean banks to pay with. Is there any way to simply put in your CC and buy the video?

Anyone Please help!!