Superheroine Comixxx!

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Quag
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all! I am a new member here, but this seemed like the right place to share my information of a brand new site that has just been launched. Its called Superheroine Comixxx and its about original superheroine comic book erotica. It has a decent free area to check out the quality and content of the site.

http://www.superheroinecomixxx.com/
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

thats cool, did you the drawings yourself?
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love the ideas and stories/situations but I wish the girls were drawn a little more realistic....their tits are a little .....large to say the least(not that I am jealous..hhm..noting wrong with a cups right???)
Lol
Great site thanks for sharing!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:I love the ideas and stories/situations but I wish the girls were drawn a little more realistic....their tits are a little .....large to say the least(not that I am jealous..hhm..noting wrong with a cups right???)
Lol
I'm not TRYING to be a creeper, but remember when I said I learn a bit about you from each of your posts? Nothing really different about this one.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ranger87 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:I love the ideas and stories/situations but I wish the girls were drawn a little more realistic....their tits are a little .....large to say the least(not that I am jealous..hhm..noting wrong with a cups right???)
Lol
I'm not TRYING to be a creeper, but remember when I said I learn a bit about you from each of your posts? Nothing really different about this one.

Hmmmm.so tell me, what did you get from this one? I kinda like it I have a creeper...keeps me on my toes...remember Baltimore is a BIG city!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

For once I agree with youl, Batgirl! Super-enormous hooters are a turn-off for me. I like smaller, natural breasts myself (my Fuchsia Fox is more like a B-cup).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Centurion wrote:
For once I agree with youl, Batgirl! Super-enormous hooters are a turn-off for me. I like smaller, natural breasts myself (my Fuchsia Fox is more like a B-cup).
Just once??? I am hurt...:(
I thought you loved my ideas?
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I didn't mean to imply that! It's just that judging from the stories you comment on, your tastes run to more kinky stuff that mine, that's all!