Dynamic Maiden

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
WeirdBrain
Neophyte
Neophyte

HELLO GUYS THIS IS ME WIERDBRAIN AND I FOUND A DIARY OF A SUPERHEROINE.. I WILL POST HERE WHAT I READ SO IT MEANS THE STORY IS IN A FIRST PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.. HAHAHA ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Melinda Keane 21 years old. This is my diary on my life as a super heroine. My parents came from a famous and wealthy family and they very known all over the world. Because of that, they were killed when I was just the age of 15. According to investigation, the killers were found to be hired by some big people who has envy over my parents' success. Because of that incident, I became inheritor of our wealth at that young age. I cannot forgive those who killed my parents and I will find them and make them pay for what they did.

When I entered college I took up Archaeology and now I am an Archaeologist. I have many mansions around the world but here in the US I reside at Beverly Hills. Even as I grew up my teenager life without parents, my appearance was not left bad. I inherit the beauty of my parents where I have a straight long blond hair up to my shoulder, blue eyes, white porcelain skin and a sexy figure. I am 5'8" tall and my vital stats are 36-23-36. If I do field work as an archaeologist, I am like a head turner to all my men colleagues. My beautiful figure is enhanced by my sexy attire wherever I go. I like to show some skin because that's who I am. I am strong spirited, and confident of what I have. I like to wear fitting tank tops with matching short shorts or mini skirt that is about 6 inches above my knee. I may me seductive but I am still a virgin. I never like men whether they are good looking or not. I'm not a lesbian either. I just don't have time for relationships.
When there is no commotion I am an archaeologist but they don't know that I am the super heroine named Dynamic Maiden. I am mainly here to bring justice to my parents and punish all those abusers. I may not have the super strength and other super powers but I am strong. I always practice martial arts at my free time. As a super heroine, my weapon consists of a utility belt developed especially by myself through my time in research as an archaeologist. Found there are portable weapons that are used by our ancestors in the past like portable knuckles, boomerang, and nets(for capture). I also developed new ones like smoke bombs, tranquilizers and lots of stuffs. Also, I am not called a super heroine without a costume. My costume is very revealing since that's my personality and I am confident about it. It consists of a blue two piece bikini, white gloves and boots and blue mask that covers only my eyes. At the back of my bikini panties is a DM logo colored white. My utility belt as mentioned before is white colored with a black DM sign on it. I also have a mobile for traveling which is a Ferrari painted blue with a DM print on the hood.

A superheroine's duty is not easy. As I tried to introduce myself to the public, my task once ago was so simple like helping accidents and stuff like that. The hardest may be pursuing thieves and robbers but not that much. My informant is my personal assistant at home named Shiela. She is the same age as my diseased mother and an undercover cop. She informs me all the bad happenings at the city.

However, my first difficult task occurred when I was about 1 year in the super heroine business. It was around 10 pm and I was patrolling at night driving my blue mobile where I saw a group of suspicious men surrounding a young female around 18 yrs of age at a dark street. I can see it because my mask has night vision lenses which I can activate. From the situation, I can conclude that they are about to rape the girl because they are already holding her arms and the girl is in panic. It was my first time to saw a rape attempt in my super heroine life. However someone needs to be saved so I parked my car silently in the street and I walked cautiously towards them. The girl is already shouting for help but they covered her mouth to prevent screaming. That was the time that I sprang into action. With my martial arts skills, I dashed to one man and send him flying kick knocking him a few feet away. He groaned from the pain i delivered to him.

"Who the hell was that?!!" He screamed.

"You bastards!" What the hell are you doing to that girl!?" Release her at once!" I ordered in a strong but calm voice.

All the men including the girl looked at me and they have different reactions. For the girl, her eyes sparkle for relief while the men became furious to what Ive done to one of their fellow but as they looked at me cautiously, their faces turn to a grin. They cant resist the sexy figure of a bikini babe standing in front of them. I posed confidently putting my hands on my waste as I ordered the girl to leave the place.

"Leave now girl and ask for some help, this may get messy.." I told the girl and she escaped the place and ran away. For the men, they didn't pay notice to the girl and ignored her thus she left there safely without anyone stopping her.

"Look who do we got here.." One guy said..

"You just ruined our chance to fuck that bitch!" Another guy shouted.

"We should be fucking that girl before delivering to boss but you interfered bitch!" The other guy added.

"Who is your boss? Your plans in this city will not happen if I'm around. My name is Dynamic Maiden and Ill gonna beat the hell out of you and feel sorry for your bad doings." I told them confidently

"Man, look at her she's hot and she's hotter than that girl. Maybe we can send her to boss as a present. Plus she is something.." The thug said.

"Heh, I am a super heroine and what you said is just a dream. Now boys, you better surrender peacefully or I will not go easy on you." I warned them to avoid unnecessary fighting.

"Get her!" The guy I kicked which was the leader ordered them and they rushed to me forward. They got knives ready for attack. Eventually, they did not listen to what I told.

I am prepared in this situation so I activated my portable electric knuckles by pressing a button on my utility belt. I dodged all their attacks and counterattacked. Luckily, I sent all three of them flying and crouching on the cold street. However, while I was busy fighting, their leader escaped and run away. I tried to chase after him since the street is narrow and I cant drive my mobile in there. I followed him to a narrow alley where there is an intersection. Then, he was gone. I looked to the left alley, to my front alley and the right but there was none. Then I decided to go back to the remaining thugs to turnover them to the police. However, as I tried turn my head and look back, a spray of gas hit me in the face. I struggled through my breath because of the smell of that gas and begin to kneel. I am becoming sleepy and weak. I coughed several times and I also heard footsteps coming along.
Then, I lost consciousness and laid down on the ground. The last thing I saw are shoes of some person walking my lying figure.
I woke up groggily and I tried hard to stay awake. When I came to my senses, I noticed that I am in some kind of a van. I was placed at the backseat and when I tried to stand, I found that I couldn't. I was in shock to found out that I was tied in the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. The knots were too tight. As I tried to speak, I also find that I couldn't. I noticed that I was gagged and I can also sense that my utility belt and mask was gone. Without my gadgets, I can hardly escape and with my identity revealed this could mean trouble. I can also do nothing when I'm tied up like this. I tried to struggle to the bonds but I cant break it. Then I screamed through the gag..

""MMPPPHHH""
""MMPPPHHH"" I continue to scream as the van continues to roll to a place that I have no idea at all.

SO FOLKS, THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST ISSUE. I WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR A CONTINUATION OF THIS CHAPTER. NEXT ISSUE WILL BE POSTED BY MYSELF NEXT WEEK. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT MY WORK. :roll: :lol:
Last edited by WeirdBrain 14 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

its cool so far, i love to read what happens next. post more soon [-o<
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow loooking good. Like the first person perspective
WeirdBrain
Neophyte
Neophyte

HEY SUPERHEROINE FANS ITS ME AGAIN WEIRDBRAIN AND IM HERE TO CONTINUE CHAPTER 0 OF MY WORK. I NAMED IT CHAPTER 0 BECAUSE IT IS ONLY AN INTRODUCTION TO DYNAMIC MAIDEN.. SO WITHOUT PROLONGING YOUR READING, HERE IT IS.... THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MELINDA'S DIARY...

WEIRD BRAIN PRESENTS: Dynamic Maiden Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Captured
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Escaped
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Captured

From that moment on when I was trussed in the van and protesting through the gag, a figure from the front seat approached me. To my surprise, it was the gang leader which I was about to pursue that night.

"Hohoho, looks like our sleeping beauty is already awake.. Later, we will bring you to the boss. You must be from a rich family judging on your looks. A blonde busty hot chick, nice skin, great sparkling eyes, smooth legs, and most of all.. A hard to tame bitch which is now struggling to escape.. Just the type of girl that he wants " The leader said to me while grinning.

"MMPPPPPHHHH" I protested. I wanted make him know that i will not allow to. After all, I am not a bitch, I'm still a virgin and I'm not exposed to those sexual doings.. I am a superheroine!

As I am struggling to the bonds and screaming through the gag, the thug ordered another man to give something to him.. As I tried to look who was there, I was surprised that there were four of them! And those guys were the thugs that I fought at that dark street.. For me, this means really danger.. Tied up helpless inside a van outnumbered makes me loose hope to escape..

"You'll gonna take the place of that bitch that you let escape" he said. I was also shocked that he is holding my utility belt. Then, he pressed the buttons of the belt trying to experiment on it. All my gadgets were falling on it. He then paused for a while and found what he was looking for..

"Heheheh.." "You must still sleep well babe before we arrive there.." He took one of my gadgets, the tranquilizer dart and tried to stab it to me. But then I thought of a plan to dodge it. I rolled down from the backseat to the car mat. He missed the stab and instead, stabbed the backseat. Then, I gathered my legs and delivered a full force upward kick to the guy.. Even if I am in bondage, I still have the capability to perform a kick at that position because it favors me while I lying.

"You bitch?!!" "Hey you useless fools, give me a hand on here motioning the other guys to help with the commotion on the backseat. While they were still in state of shock, I managed to grab one of my utility gadget which is small blade. It fell on the floor last time when the leader was impatiently looking for the tranquilizer dart. With lightning speed, I sliced through my bonds at the wrist and elbows and removed my gag. I was also trained in bondage situations. In fact, I tried practical lessons in bondage escape..

Seeing me already escaped through my bonds, the men inside the van become hesitant to attack me.

"Well now boys, are you just gonna stare at me?"

"Get her!" The leader of the thugs ordered while gaining his composure after I kicked him.

But its too late for them, reaching for my utility belt, I got my knuckles and punched through the window. Then I did a rollover to the window opening. Then, I got some smoke bombs and threw it to the car to that same opening.. I did it so fast that they didn't have enough time to react. After that, the smoke bombs began to explode inside the van releasing gas that can knock out any person who can inhale it.. All those thugs were trapped inside the van inhaling all those gas.

"Phew, that was close.." I said through my self.

"Ill better leave them here and let the police catch these guys.. For now, its a successful job again for Dynamic Maiden." While saying that, I pressed a button to my utility belt which is a remote button allowing my mobile car service to track me down so that I can safely go home to rest.. After all, it was a bit hard and dangerous mission..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
""""KRRRIIINNGGGG....KRRRIIINNGGGG....KRRRIIINNGGGG...." The sound of the alarm clock woke me up in my bed.. I was only wearing white cotton g-string panties which is always my sleepwear. I love the feeling of it while I am in sleep because it makes me comfortable. After that tiring mission last night, I instantly went to sleep in my residence home at Beverly Hills. I am alone in this mansion since my parents died except to some house helper and security guards..

"TOK, TOK!" "Breakfast is ready Ma'am Melinda.." It was Shiela's voice. She was the one who took care of me when my parents died.. She was like a mother to me and she is also my informant.

"Thanks Shiela..." I replied to her while going to my bathroom to take a bath.. Inside my bathroom, I removed my panties.. Then I dipped through the bathtub slowly.. I am glad with my figure.. I am sexy yet untouched but I am wild and strong.. Unknowingly, I caressed my boobs up and down while wetting it with water and soap.. They are round, smooth and firm.. I like my body and I am taking care of it.. Then, I rubbed my pussy with bubbly soap water. They are shaven yet virgin.. Maybe the guy who I will love will be lucky. However, I hate men just as I hate the killers of my parents.. So I decided not to marry any man in my life and to stay virgin forever. My whole life will be devoted as a superheroine. As I was thinking all of those things, I rubbed slowly and sensually my body while enjoying my bath..

After finishing my bath, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I applied lotion to my arms, legs and face. I went to my cabinet and tried to choose what I will wear today.. I don't have work today since I was already just finished with one of my archaeological publications last week. Finally, I decided my outfit today. I chose to wear a white sleeveless tank top and short cut-off jean shorts.. Inside those clothes, I wore yellow matching bikini bra and panties... My plan today was to have a little bit fun and have a break to my work as archaeologist and superheroine so I am going to a beach.. That's why I wore a bikini inside my clothes in case I will have some swimming..

I finished eating breakfast then head to my garage.. However, Shiela came after and approached me..

"Ma'am, you should bring some guards with you.." "It might be dangerous out there." "Some news says that beautiful girls starting to get missing at the los angeles beach nowadays.." Perhaps.."

"Dont worry Shiela, I can take care already of myself.." I interrupted what she is about to say..

"If girls are starting to get missing then I guess its a job for Dynamic Maiden." I whispered to her. "Wouldn't you mind if I am having fun out there and at the same time protecting that area as well?" I added.

"But Madaam...." She was about to continue talking then I stopped her again.

"Dont worry! I will be fine.." I gave her an assuring look while I went through the garage to choose what car I will drive.. Finally, I chose a red convertible.

"See yah Shiela and take care of the mansion while Im away!.." I waved good bye, entered my car and began to drive heading to los angeles beach..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car to a cemented road just near the white sands of the beach. Then I took out my things which consists of a cotton beach mat and sunblock lotion. Then I removed my clothes revealing my yellow bikini and put it through the drawer of my car. I wore sunglasses to protect my eyes. I noticed that the beach is a little bit silent which is unusual for beaches in the los angeles..

I proceeded to the beachsand and I set up my mat and lied to it. I applied some sunblock to my skin however I had a hard time to reach my back..

"Need some help babe?" I heard heavy voice of a man.
"Hihihi..." "Just the type of babe I want.." Another voice popped out.
"Yeah!.." "It looks like we have a big and fresh catch today.." A man appeared in front of me and he was wearing some kind of pirate clothes. He is old with thick beard and wearing a black patch on his eye. His left arm was gone but it was replaced with a hook.

"Who are you guys?" I asked them feeling a little bit shocked and nervous. I stood up and looked at them and found out that they are about six of them already surrounding me.

"Haven't you heard of the PIRAPES group missy? the ugly man with a patch asked me. I am Captain Crotch, leader of the Pirapes and we are pirates who abduct women and make them sexslaves.

"Whatever you say just leave me alone!" I commanded.

"Oh, don't be like that.. After all you will be my slave.. Men, get her!!" The leader commanded while the five of them began charging me..

"Crap!" I thought to myself. I don't have the capability to fight them since my costume and utility belt was left in my car. All I can rely on is my martial arts.

"Gotcha babe!" Two men instantly grabbed my arms behind. They held me strong as I struggled to break free..

"Quit it babe! You will now become the property of our crew" Capt. Crotch said as he tries to move to me closer and closer..

THAT'S THE END OF THE 1st CHAPTER FOLKS.. GLAD YOU ENJOY READING.. JUST STAY TUNED FOR NEXT UPDATES.. I WILL TRY TO POST ABOUT TWO CHAPTERS PER WEEK TO QUICKEN THE STORY'S PACE.. FELL FREE TO COMMENT MY WORK TOO.. :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by WeirdBrain 14 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
WeirdBrain
Neophyte
Neophyte

WEIRDBRAIN HERE... CHAPTER 2 IS NOW RELEASED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Need
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Break?

This can't be, I thought to myself as two of the crews of Capt. Crotch is holding my arms tightly not allowing me to escape until Capt. Crotch was already in front of me and placed a hand on my chin. He moved my head left and right examining my beauty..

"Such a beauty.. From now on, call me master for I can treat you gently depending on your actions.." He was telling that while he continues to examine my face.

"Phoooow!" I spit right to his face. "Never!" I yelled at him and the same time I delivered a right frontal kick to his balls..

"Owwww! Damn you bitch!!! What are you staring you useless fools!!" Capt. Crotch commanded his crew.

I was still held tightly in the arms by two men while another crew jumped in front of me and grabbed my legs.. He grabbed my legs with a powerful grip in his arms for the purpose of not allowing me to kick. My situation suddenly become more helpless when another crew held my mouth with a piece of cloth... I tried to scream but I couldn't, instead I breath through it and I suddenly became dizzy. No doubt it was chloroform applied to the cloth. To make matters worse, the last guy while chloroforming me put his hands on my left breast. He was stroking my breast through the bikini top and even if he is doing so, I can still feel the heat of his hands.
"Oh what a wonderful sight to behold!" Capt. Crotch was amazed.

I am on the verge of losing my consciousness and about to loose hope when suddenly a police patrol car passed by and made a whistle while the officers were running towards us. My attackers were suddenly disturbed by the event and all of the crew begin to release me from their hold. I doubled up on the beach sand and tried to stay awake. I tried to look what was happening and I saw that the officers were outnumbered and were about to be defeated. Their guns were knocked away and they are being beaten by Capt. Crotch's group. Capt. Crotch has already recovered from my kick to his balls.

I took advantage of the situation and focused myself.. The effects of the chloroform were about to fade away so I ran to my car, grabbed my utility belt and took an anti-chloroform pill. Then, I attached my belt to my waist, pressed the transformation button and alas, I was transformed to Dynamic Maiden. The effects of the anti-chloroform pill was fast so I went out to action. I activated my portable knuckles and charged to the nearest enemy. Unaware of me approaching, I attacked the crew with speed. While I was busy battling the crew, I was not aware that Capt. Crotch was already trying to escape. However, I knocked out four of Capt. Crotch's crew and prevented the further beating of the officers.

"Thank you Dynamic Maiden!" One of the male officer said.

"Thank me later after I beat the hell out of this Capt. Crotch." I said confidently when I noticed that Capt. Crotch is already escaping.

"This is not over you superbitch!" Speaking of Capt. Crotch, he was already riding a speedboat and is already to far from the shore. I tried not to chase after him because of the aftershock of exhaustion. After all, I used too much force when I tried to battle him and his crew.

"Well, I think its another successful job for Dynamic Maiden" I told the officers while pressing my utility belt to activate my mobile car to fetch me.

"Wait Dynamic Maiden, have you seen a girl here in a yellow bikini? She was attacked by those men here lately.." An officer asked.

"Dont worry, she is already safe. I saved her while you guys were in trouble.." I told the officer.

"Thanks again Dynamic Maiden, well we better go back to our posts." The two officers thanked me and went to their patrol cars and drove away.

"Actually, I must be the one who should thank you guys.. If you didn't came..." I thought to my self as my superheroine mobile parked in front of me.

I decided not to go home to Beverly Hills and just check into a cheap hotel here in Los Angeles because there are rumors saying that during night, lots of illegal activities are happening in this area especially in the street were the hotel is located. But before checking in, I brought some new clothes in a fashion store because my clothes are already messy. The clothes that I brought consists of a light blue top, short jean mini skirt and a pair of silver high heel sandals. I also bought a new pair of undergarments which consist of a brown polka dot bra and black lace panties...

As I checked in the hotel, I noticed that most of the people at the lobby were men. Their eyes were fixed to my body and I suddenly got a tense feeling.. However, I didn't try to get notice that I was aware of them.

Finally, I entered my room. I wanted to check the status of my home there in Beverly Hills. I wanted to relax myself a bit after my heroine work so I leaned on a sofa, grabbed the telephone and called Shiela. However, I forgot to lock the door and I was unaware that a dark figure is moving from behind....

SO I WILL END IT HERE GUYS.. DON'T BE SAD CAUSE I ATTACHED A PICTURE OF MELINDA WHILE SHE WAS IN THE HOTEL.. JUST BROWSE BELOW AND YOU WILL FIND THE PICTURE.. THANKS FOR READING -WEIRDBRAIN-
Attachments
abbey1-1.JPG
Melinda at the Hotel
abbey1-1.JPG (43.25 KiB) Viewed 1686 times
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

are you going to be posting more stories soon? im dying to read more, and melinda is hot! :mrgreen:
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great job so far!
WeirdBrain
Neophyte
Neophyte

Weirdbrain here. Im back and I found some of Melinda's pages to her diary. Here is Chapter 3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enemy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Spotted!

Suddenly, a hand slipped from behind holding a piece of white cloth and clamped it in my mouth.. I didn't see it coming.

"MMPPHHHH!!!" I protested as I soon began to feel weak and sleepy. I can't have a good look at my attacker because he was at my back. I tried to remove his on my face but I found it impossible because he was strong.. I also noticed that it was chloroform that is being held in my face because of dizziness I'm starting to feel.

"Now I got yah bitch!! Sleep tight!" The man hissed behind me.. Then, I started to sense some trouble because I start to feel his left hand grabbing my left breast! No one has ever done to cupped my boobs before. He massaged slowly but heavily and even if his hands went through my clothing, I can still feel the heat of them.. The situation is getting more desperate and I began fall to unconsciousness.
As I woke up, I soon found out I was bound in a chair and my wrists and ankles were tied tightly with rope. I tried to break free but I could not. My clothes were removed except for my bra and panties. I also noticed that there was no one else inside my room. My attacker had already left me.. I was confused that time on why he didn't took advantage of me being unconscious. However, as I look at the wall of my room, I saw various pictures posted on the wall of myself having different poses while I was unconscious. It was now clear to me that my attacker took pictures of it while I'm asleep. Most of those were I am in bondage and only wearing my undergarments.. There is also a note posted on the wall saying this:

"If you want your identity not be revealed Dynamic Maiden, meet me tomorrow 11:30 pm at the park alone.. That's if you don't want those pictures to be seen by the public..."

"No way my pictures might be now on the internet! Who the hell is that scumbag?!" I thought to my self..

After hours of struggling, I found a way to free myself from being chair bound.. I quickly turned on my laptop and searched some clues on who attacked me this night. I accessed some of the government's secret files and found a name called DarkLens. He is a villain who loves to take pictures of women whom he kidnapped and forced to do bondage..

"I must not wait for tomorrow and act now while he is not ready!" I quickly changed to my superheroine uniform and went to find DarkLens. It was said from the information that he owns a photo studio in downtown.
I reached the area using my mobile car and parked in an area around 3 blocks away from the studio. I carefully made my way to the outside door and opened the knob. As I entered the studio, the lights were still on and I found no one inside..

"Well if it isn't Dynamic Maiden.." A voice said and a man in black clothes appeared. He wore black T-shirt, pants bandanna and sunglasses. He is rough looking and has a height about 7 ft tall weighing around 300 lbs.

"I know all about you DarkLens.. Surrender now to Dynamic Maiden and maybe I your sentence in jail be shorten.." I demanded.

"Well,well,well.. I don't like to surrender especially in a bikini-clad crimefighter.. However, you can be my model or perhaps my slave!!" He began to look at me from head to foot while pausing to the sight of my breasts and my legs..

"It such a waste to see a woman like you to fight criminals.. Your type is only good for pleasuring men." He added..

"Shut up! Enough of these nonsense!" I shouted and soon began to charge the villain. I attacked him with a strong right jab going to his midsection while dashing towards him. However, he blocked my punch by catching my wrist.. He begin twisting my wrist and I screamed in pain.. He is stronger than I thought. What can you expect in an enemy larger than me...
Next week the fight between Dynamic Maiden and DarkLens continues so stay tuned....
I will add here some photos of Melinda Keine and DarkLens for your satisfaction... 8)
Attachments
blue angel dynamic maiden.jpg
blue angel dynamic maiden.jpg (25.15 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
abbey2.jpg
abbey2.jpg (69.42 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

can wait see what happends next :mrgreen: