LIBERTEENS VS. THE WONDERLAND GANG PT. 1, 2, 3

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great to see you back in action C!

I love the new approach and the pacing is terrific. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice opening, C! The Master is back! I like the "comic book" style! Looking forward to more! =D> =D> =D> 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

C sent me the final parts of his story saying I was free to post them if I wanted. So I decided to put them up. Enjoy.

---------------------

LIBERTEENS VS. WONDERLAND GANG PART 2

CAST

GOOD GUYS
Emerald Dragon
Lavender Lynx
Trixie
Escrima
Ladybug

BAD GUYS
Red Queen, leader of the all-female Wonderland Gang
Cheshire Cat
Doormouse
March Hare
Walrus
Wonderland Gang Minions

PAGE 1

PANEL 1: Full-page panel (splash page?) showing Emerald Dragon, Ladybug, and Trixie standing around the would-be assassin who is bound hand and foot and tied to a chair.

PAGE 2

PANEL 1: Ladybug looks at Emerald Dragon who is looking at the assassin intently.

Ladybug: You’re not going to torture her, are you?

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon smiles in foreground. Trixie grimaces in background.

Emerald Dragon: Well, the thought had crossed my mind.

Trixie: You’re kidding, right?

PANEL 3: Emerald Dragon holds up a syringe.

Emerald Dragon: Geez, relax. Who needs torture when you have the modern pharmaceutical industry?

PANEL 4: Emerald Dragon’s hand holding syringe in foreground, Trixie and Ladybug’s curious faces in mid-ground.

Ladybug: What’s that?

Emerald Dragon: (off panel) Sodium Pentothal.

PANEL 5: Emerald Dragon pokes the syringe through into the assassin’s arm through her costume with Trixie and Ladybug looking on.

Ladybug: Sodium what?

Trixie: Truth serum. Haven’t you ever seen a spy movie?

PAGE 3

PANEL 1: Close-up of Emerald Dragon’s lips whispering into the assassin’s ear.

Emerald Dragon: Okay sleeping beauty, time to wake up. Where are they keeping the Red Queen’s robot? The Walrus.

PANEL 2: Trixie looks confused. Still bent over and looking at the assassin, Emerald Dragon raises a hand the universal gesture of “Hush up a second”.

Trixie: What?

Assassin: By the water…the docks…

PANEL 3: Ladybug places a hand over Trixie’s mouth while Emerald Dragon continues her interrogation.

Trixie: Why did you-mmfff!!!

Emerald Dragon: What’s the address?

Assassin: West Canal at Wine Street, near pier 69.

PANEL 4: Emerald Dragon in foreground looking grim. Still confused, Trixie hovers over the assassin in the background.

Trixie: Why did you ask her about the robot and not our friends?

Emerald Dragon: Because the robot is the biggest threat, both to the public and to us. If you want to get Lavender Lynx and Escrima back we have to take care of it first.

PANEL 5: Trixie pokes the assassin as Ladybug gags her (the assassin, not Trixie).

Trixie: What about her?

Emerald Dragon: She’s not going anywhere. Once we’re sure we don’t need her anymore we’ll turn her over to the police. Let’s go.

PAGE 4

PANEL 1: Panel stretches across the top of the page, showing a warehouse on the waterfront. A blocky word balloon proclaims “MEANWHILE…”

PANEL 2: Steps leading up to the warehouse entrance. Standing up the top is a W.G. minion in their typical uniform, a black head to toe bodystocking (open-faced) with a spade image painted over one eye. At the bottom of the steps is Doormouse.

Minion: Hi Linda. Did the boss send you?

PANEL 3: Head and shoulders shot of minion and Doormouse.

Doormouse: Hey Sharon. Nah, I couldn’t sleep and just decided to take a walk.

PANEL 4: Minion looks at Doormouse with eyebrows raised.

Minion: And this is where you ended up? You haven’t been drinking, have you?

Doormouse: No…just one sip, I swear. So what?

PANEL 5: The minion opens the door for Doormouse.

Minion: Alright, whatever, I’m not your mom. She’s in there. Knock yourself out.

PAGE 5

PANEL 1: Panel stretches all the way from left to right, taking up upper third of page. Doormouse is shown from behind waist to toe in the foreground. Lavender Lynx sits in the far corner of the room tied to a chair and gagged.

PANEL 2: Reverse vantage point, with Lavender Lynx visible neck to toe. Doormouse stands in the doorway on far side of the room.

Doormouse: Good afternoon.

PANEL 3: Doormouse stands behind Lavender Lynx, looking at her speculatively.

PANEL 3: Still standing behind Lavender Lynx, Doormouse slide’s one leg over her captive’s left shoulder.

Doormouse: Look at these legs. I should have been a dancer.

PANEL 4: Doormouse bends over and kisses Lavender Lynx through her gag.

PANEL 5: Doormouse smiles, her face only inches from Lavender Lynx.

Doormouse: Kinky.

PAGE 6

PANEL 1: Big panel showing both characters from head to toe. Doormouse sits on Lavender Lynx’s lap, legs astraddle, arms resting on her captive’s shoulders, their faces only inches apart.

Doormouse: Hi.

PANEL 2: Panel shows Doormouse from behind still astride Lavender Lynx.

Doormouse: Well here we are. So what do you want to do?

PANEL 3: Tight shot of their heads, which are only inches apart. Doormouse is holding Lavender Lynx’s face in her hands.

Doormouse: Um, you’re probably wondering about that kiss.

PANEL 4: Vantage point from behind Lavender Lynx’s upper body, Doormouse’s fingers wrapped around the sides of her head.

Doormouse: It’s not that I’m not that gay or anything. It’s just that when I get a little drunk-

PANEL 5: Same vantage point but a little lower (low enough to show Lavender Lynx’s butt). Doormouse’s legs are wrapped snugly around Lavender Lynx. Lavender’s fingers are working the ropes.

Doormouse: You smell nice. Did you ever think about switching sides?

PANEL 6: Same vantage point, Doormouse’s legs wrapped even tighter around Lavendery Lynx, who has managed to free her hands.

Doormouse: Oh God, that came out wrong. I meant, you know, as a bad guy-

PAGE 7

PANEL 1: Large panel stretches across top half of page with vantage point from behind Doormouse. Lavender Lynx connects with a right haymaker, sending Doormouse tumbling backwards with her feet up in the air (i.e. feet are visible).

PANEL 2: Large panel stretches across middle of page. Still gagged, Lavender Lynx is untying her ankles while Doormouse lays prone and stretched out on floor.

Lavender Lynx: (in thought balloon) I wonder if that’s what college is like?

PANEL 3: Large panel across bottom third of page. Lavender Lynx is crouched over Doormouse, whom she has gagged and just finished hog-tying.

PAGE 8

PANEL 1: A blocky word balloon announces: “MEANWHILE…”. Panel stretches across top of page, showing a wharf warehouse on a dark, empty street.

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon peers around a corner in foreground. Ladybug stands close together in background.

Ladybug: I can’t believe the place wasn’t guarded.

Emerald Dragon: Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

PANEL 3: “Far shot” showing Emerald Dragon and Ladybug in background (as if seen from far side of room).

Ladybug: You know, I never really understood that phrase.

Emerald Dragon: What’s keeping Trixie?

PANEL 4: As if on cue Trixie appears, carrying a satchel. Vantage point is from behind her (butt shot) with Emerald Dragon and Ladybug in mid-ground.

Trixie: I’m here. I figured I should take my time with the explosives because, you know, they explode.

Emerald Dragon: Are you sure you know what you’re doing?

PAGE 9

PANEL 1: Panel stretches across page, showing characters shoulders up. Trixie smiles in foreground. Emerald Dragon and Ladybug exchange glances in mid-ground.

Trixie: Trust me.

PANEL 2: Ladybug standing in front of the Walrus robot.

Ladybug: Whoa, is that it?

PANEL 3: Trixie and Emerald Dragon side-by-side.

Trixie: I suppose a sarcastic response is in order but seeing as how sarcasm is the lowest form of discourse-

Emerald Dragon: Okay, we’ve all seen the robot. Just plant the explosives so we can get out of here.

PANEL 4: Sort of overhead view (vantage point from high security camera). Showing all three heroines. Emerald Dragon is bent over planting an explosive device.

Emerald Dragon: One more quick sweep to make sure nobody’s here, then we blow the place up.

PAGE 10

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon and Ladybug looking up in surprise.

March Hare: (off-panel) Hey!

PANEL 2: Vantage point from behind Emerald Dragon, who is in foreground facing March Hare, Cheshire Cat (mid-ground), and a couple of minions.

Emerald Dragon: Talk about lousy timing.

Cheshire Cat: I’ve been wanting a shot at you.

PANEL 3: Having just come around the corner, Trixie suddenly sees the bad guys and reacts with an “uh-oh” look on her face.

Trixie: Okay, we’re all - uh oh.

PAGE 11

PANEL 1: Minion standing around looking bored. Behind her someone is descending the steps. They are only visible waist to toe.

Minion: That didn’t take long.

PANEL 2: Minion is now looking up at other person (who is still only visible waist down) with a surprised expression.

Minion: So do you feel bet-

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx knees the minion in the side of the head.

Lavender Lynx: Much.

PANEL 4: Another minion yelling in foreground, Lynx looking back in background.

Minion: Hey, she’s escaping.

PANEL 5: Close-up of Lynx’s face.

Lavender Lynx: Great.

PAGE 12

PANEL 1: Minion armed with a glowing stun-baton advances on Lavender Lynx from behind.

PANEL 2: Lavender Lynx was ready for her. She holds the wrist of the minion’s “weapon arm” with one hand and back-fists her opponent in the face with the other.

PANEL 3: Panel shows minion in mid-flip as Lavender Lynx executes a judo throw. Characters should be drawn small enough to be visible head to toe.

PANEL 4: Minion slams to the ground (legs up in the air in an exaggerated manner) while Lavender Lynx stands triumphantly with the stun baton in one hand. Characters should be drawn small enough to be visible head to toe.

PAGE 13

PANEL 1: Lavender Lynx in fighting stance. Someone off-panel yells “Get her!”.

PANEL 2: Far shot showing Lavender Lynx charging a couple of minions.

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx strikes one minion in the face with a high sidekick.

PANEL 4: Lavender Lynx takes out the second minion with a blow from the stun baton.

PANEL 5: Lavender Lynx stands at the top of some steps with an “Oh crap” look on her face. Some minions are at the bottom of the steps (they are seen from behind). One of them is pointing at her.

PAGE 14

PANEL 1: Long panel at top of page, showing Lavender Lynx in foreground running up winding steps. A group of minions are seen in silhouette at bottom of steps in background.

PANEL 2: Tall panel showing Lavender Lynx from head to toe. She has stopped at a corner and is listening for pursuers.

PANEL 3: Small panel (first of three stacked on top of one another) showing Lavender Lynx’s left foot.

PANEL 4: Same vantage point, showing same foot getting clubbed with glowing baton.

PANEL 5: Close up of Lavender Lynx’s face with an “Ouchy!” expression.

PAGE 15

PANEL 1: Lavender Lynx’s arms are pinned behind her by Minion 1. Minion 2 stands in front of her holding her by the front of her leotard.

Minion 2: Gotcha!

PANEL 2: Minion 2 raises a stun baton menacingly.

Minion 2: Say cheese!

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx ducks at the last second and Minion 2 only succeeds in shocking Minion 1.

PAGE 16

PANEL 1: Lavender Lynx catches Minion 1 under the chin with a high front kick. Toes are pointed ballet style even though that would be a horrible way to throw this kick. Minion 1’s head is thrown back and she has been lifted off the ground by the force of the kick, legs bent toward her chest and feet up (bottom of feet are visible) in an exaggerated manner.

PANEL 2: Lavender Lynx is suspended in midair Matrix-style above Minion 2 who is groggily raising her head.

PANEL 3: Long, thin panel stretching all the way across page. Lavender Lynx uses Minion 2 as a spring board to launch herself through the air towards an open window.

PANEL 4: Another long panel, a far shot showing a small Lavender Lynx silhouetted against a full moon. Moonlight reflects off the bay below where she will assumedly land and swim to safety.

PAGE 17

PANEL 1: A boxy word-balloon tells “ACROSS TOWN…”. Panel stretches across page, showing the good guys with Emerald Dragon in front flanked by Trixie and Ladybug, both of whom look like they’d rather be elsewhere.

Emerald Dragon: Look, much as I’d love to kick all your butts this really isn’t the best time.

PANEL 2: Panel stretches across the page with Cheshire Cat in front and flanked by March Hare on one side and two minions on the other.

Cheshire Cat: Huh? What kind of lame crap is that?

March Hare: No, wait, they’re up to something.

PANEL 3: Trixie with a very anxious look on her face.

Trixie: Emerald, we should really be going now.

PAGE 18

PANEL 1: Panel stretches across page. It’s a medium shot so both good guys and bad guys can be seen. Emerald Dragon (seen from behind) stands a few feet from Cheshire who has a contemptuous look on her face. Trixie and Ladybug stand behind Emerald Dragon (sort of in foreground). March Hare (with a wary look on her face) and the minions stand behind Cheshire in background.

Cheshire Cat: Afraid of getting the same thing as you’re little pony-tailed friend?

PANEL 2: High bird’s-eye shot, showing Emerald Dragon, Trixie, and Ladybug take off, leaving Cheshire and the other bad guys standing where they are.

Emerald: Whatever. We’re out of here. I suggest you do the same.

PANEL 3: Close up of Cheshire Cat, a big grin on her face.

Cheshire Cat: Look at ‘em run.

PANEL 4: Middle shot of March Hare (Cheshire’s right leg is in foreground on left side of panel as frame of reference).

March Hare: I think we should do the same.

PAGE 19

PANEL 1: Top half of page, medium-far shot showing the three heroines running away from the warehouse as it explodes with a tremendous “KABOOM!!!”

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon, Ladybug, and Trixie close together.

Trixie: Do you think they got out okay?

Emerald Dragon: They always do.

Ladybug: Well, there goes the robot anyway.

PANEL 3: Behind shot showing the three heroines (shot is far enough away to show them head to toe) walking off. Emerald Dragon has an arm around each of them.

Emerald Dragon: Come on, let’s get out of her before the police show up.

PAGE 20

PANEL 1: Top to bottom panel that almost takes up left half of page. It shows Red Queen head toe talking on a cell phone. She looks furious.

Red Queen: What??!!!!! What do you mea they blew it up?

PANEL 2: Minion in foreground with “uh oh” expression, Red Queen in background.

Red Queen: You! Get over here.

PANEL 3: Red Queen zaps minion with her scepter, which also functions as a stun baton. Minion is lifted off her feet by shock and surrounded by cartoony zig-zags.

PANEL 4: Minions lays on floor unconscious. Red Queen is still frowning.

Red Queen: Nope, that didn’t help. Cheshire! Doormouse! Where is everybody?

PAGE 21

PANEL 1: A boxy word balloon proclaims “BACK AT LIBERTEENS HQ…”. Three heroines at home, Emerald Dragon in foreground, Trixie and Ladybug in middle ground.

Trixie: Wow, I can’t believe that dynamite worked.

Ladybug: I can’t believe I missed my date.

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon with wary look on her face, Trixie and Ladybug with “uh oh” looks.

Emerald Dragon: I think somebody’s here.

Ladybug: What?

PANEL 3: Wet footprints on floor.

Emerald Dragon: (off-panel) Look, wet footprints going into the living room.

PANEL 4: Ladybug peers around corner, a look of surprise on her face, with Emerald Dragon and Trixie close by.

Trixie: Please don’t be another assassin.

PAGE 22

PANEL 1: Takes up upper half of page, showing Lavender Lynx relaxing/reclined in a chair, TV remote in one hand and wearing an expression of mock annoyance. Trixie is standing behind her leaning forward on the chair with a look of surprise on her face. Emerald Dragon and Ladybug are in background, also looking happy.

Trixie: Lavender!

Lavender Lynx: And where have you been?

PANEL 2: The three heroines crowd in around Lavender.

Lavender Lynx: Do we have anything to eat?

Emerald Dragon: We were worried sick about you!

PANEL 3: Head-shot of Emerald Dragon.

Emerald Dragon: What did they do to you? Are you okay?

PANEL 4: Close-up of Lavender Lynx’s face.

Lavender Lynx: Yeah, I’m fine. Who’s the girl in the other room?

PAGE 23

PANEL 1: Panel takes up upper half of page, showing the four heroines stand around the female assassin, still bound to the chair and gagged.

Emerald Dragon: A friend of the Red Queen’s, I assume.

Trixie: We were able to take out their stupid robot with her help.

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon bends over close to the assassin, who is sweating nervously.

Emerald Dragon: And with a little persuasion I’m sure she’ll tell us where to find Escrima and the Wonderland Gang.

PANEL 3: Headshot of Lavender Lynx, a grim smile on her face.

Lavender Lynx: Not necessary. I overhead the guards talking when I was tied up. I know where to find them.

PANEL 4: Shot of everybody with Emerald Dragon using the assassin’s head as an arm rest.

Emerald Dragon: Too bad. Well, we can’t wait till tomorrow and our best bet is to strike in the dark. Get some rest because we’re going back out tonight.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

LIBERTEENS VS. WONDERLAND GANG PART 3

CAST

GOOD GUYS
Emerald Dragon
Escrima
Trixie
Lavender Lynx
Trixie

BAD GUYS
Red Queen, leader of the Wonderland Gang
Cheshire Cat
Doormouse
March Hare
Red Queen Minions (all-female)

PAGE 1
PANEL 1: Full-page panel (splash page?) showing four characters (head to toe) creeping down a dark alley. They are in the process of sneaking into the bad guys’ HQ (a large, abandoned warehouse) and should be posed to emphasize they are on guard.

PAGE 2
PANEL 1: Tight, waist-up frame of the four heroines clustered together.

Emerald Dragon: This is the place.

Lavender Lynx: What a dump.

Ladybug: Creepy.

PANEL 2: Emerald Dragon in foreground, Ladybug in background looking apprehensive.

Emerald Dragon: Don’t be fooled. Chances are the place is loaded with agents and traps.

Ladybug: Are you sure we shouldn’t just call the police?

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx smiling as she starts up the fire escape.

Lavender Lynx: They’d probably kill Escrima the second the cops arrive. Besides, it’s more fun this way.

Emerald Dragon: She’s right. We’d better stick to the original plan. You guys go in first and run interference, then we sneak in and get Escrima.

PANEL 4: Trixie up on fire escape looking down at Emerald Dragon and Ladybug.

Trixie: Don’t worry, Ladybug, we know what we’re doing.

Ladybug: Good luck.

PAGE 3

PANEL 1: This small panel runs the width of the top of the page. It shows the exterior of a decrepit building. A blocky word balloon says “Meanwhile…”. A word balloon emanating from a window (indicating the speaking is inside the building says “Zap her again, Doormouse.”.

PANEL 2: This is a splash panel that takes up most of the page. Shown from head to toe, Escrima is tied to a box spring set with the cloth cover torn off (essentially, just a bunch of springs on a frame). From the look on her face she’s been having a rather unpleasant time. Surrounding her are Doormouse, who is holding one of those glowing stun batons, and a few minions.

Escrima: No, don’t, please!

PANEL 3: Doormouse smiles as she raises the baton.

Doormouse: You didn’t say pretty please.

PANEL 4: Her pigtails standing on end, Escrima gets zapped. The bottom of the panel says BBZZZZ!!!!!!

Escrima: Aahhh!!!!!!!!

PAGE 4

PANEL 1: March Hare walks into the room followed by a minion.

March Hare: You have problems, you know that?

PANEL 2: Doormouse stands beside Escrima, who is starting to cry.

Doormouse: Who, me?

Escrima: Please, help me!

PANEL 3: Doormouse holds out her baton.

Doormouse: A little harmless fun never hurt anybody. Give it a try.

PANEL 4: March Hare starts to poke Escrima with the baton.

March Hare: Maybe just once.

PAGE 5

PANEL 1: Panel takes up top half of page, showing Lavender Lynx slipping into rooftop airshaft with Trixie close by, on guard and ready to follow.

PANEL 2: Panel takes up lower half of page, showing Lavender Lynx and Trixie crawling through vertical shaft.

PAGE 6

PANEL 1: Panel takes up upper third of page, showing Lavender Lynx standing watchful in an empty room while Trixie emerges from the near-ceiling level air shaft close by.

PANEL 2: Panel takes up middle third of page, showing, a pair of Red Queen minions sitting in front of closed-circuit screens.

Minion 1: Hey boss, we have company.

PANEL 3: Panel takes up two-thirds of bottom third of page, showing Red Queen and Doormouse looking at screen that shows image of Lavender Lynx and Trixie.

Red Queen: Visitors. How nice.

Doormouse: Lavender Lynx and Trixie. And I bet they’re not alone.

PANEL 4: Close-up of Red Queen’s hand pushing a button.

Red Queen: Let’s say hello.

PAGE 7

PANEL 1: Ladybug and Emerald Dragon have become separated while wandering around in the dark recesses of the warehouse. Ladybug is currently standing in a large storage area surrounded by big crates.

Ladybug: (In a whisper balloon.) Emerald, where are you?

PANEL 2: Two Red Queen minions emerge from behind a crate armed with glowing stun-batons.

Minion 1: Feel free to trying something.

PANEL 3: Minion 2 ties a very unhappy Ladybug’s hands behind her back while a grinning Minion 1 stands guard.

Minion 1: You see, Sharon? They aren’t so tough.

PAGE 8

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon stands in the middle of another large storage area.

Emerald Dragon: Ladybug?

PANEL 2: Panel 2 is takes up 1/3 of page vertically on far right, showing the Cheshire Cat from head to toe. She is smirking.

Cheshire Cat: Hello, Emerald.

PANEL 3: Emerald Dragon assumes a fighting stance.

Emerald Dragon: I don’t suppose you’re here to surrender?

PANEL 4: Still smirking, holds up her fingers to show the fingertips of her costume are equipped with wicked looking “fingernail claws”.

Cheshire Cat: You wish.

PAGE 9

PANEL 1: This panel takes up upper half of page, showing Lavender Lynx and Trixie from waist to toe. A floor-level air vent close by begins to quietly hiss.

PANEL 2: Lavender Lynx sniffs the air while a wide-eyed Trixie points.

Lavender Lynx: To you smell something?

Trixie: Look!

PANEL 3: Gas is streaming through the vent.

PAGE 10

PANEL 1: As Lavender Lynx and Trixie turn to run, steel panels slam down with a loud “CLUNK!” blocking the way out.

Lavender Lynx: Oh crap.

PANEL 2: The Red Queen, Doormouse, March Hare, and two Minions watch the scene unfold on a closed-circuit screen.

Red Queen: Hah! Go give our friends a hand.

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx is bent over gasping while Trixie is down on her hands and knees.

PAGE 11

PANEL 1: Hands tied behind her back, Ladybug walks down a hallway followed by the two Minions that captured her.

Ladybug: Where are you taking me?

Minion 1: Shut up.

PANEL 2: Minion 1 opens a door while Minion 2 stands behind Ladybug, stun-baton at the ready.

Minion 2: Get in there.

PANEL 3: Large panel (bottom 2/3 or right half of page?) showing interior of room where Escrima sits tied to a chair and gagged. Ladybug stands in doorway in background with surprised look on her face.

Ladybug: Escrima?

PAGE 12

PANEL 1: Ladybug is tied to a chair. One of the minions gags her while the other looks on with a smirk.

Minion 1: Gosh, it’s a good thing we didn’t run into any super-heroines today.

Ladybug: Very fu-umph!

PANEL 2: The two walk away while Ladybug and Escrima look at each other with “Now what?” expressions.

PANEL 3: Panel takes up right side of page, showing minions from head to toe, one resting her hand on the other’s shoulder, as they walk out the door.

Minion 1: Come on, let’s see if we can find their friends.

Minion 2: It’ll be like a slumber party.

PAGE 13

PANEL 1: Trixie had collapsed. Lavender Lynx is on her knees and obviously in trouble.

PANEL 2: Lavender Lynx’s eyes suddenly narrow as she spots a conspicuous button on the wall.

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx desperately slams her fist hammer-style onto the button.

PANEL 4: The metal panel blocking the doorway slides open.

PAGE 14

PANEL 1: Minion (“Oh sh*t” look on her face) watches close circuit screen, Red Queen and Doormouse in background.

Minion: Uh, boss?

Red Queen: Now what?

PANEL 2: Red Queen standing beside minion looking at screen in disbelief.

Minion: They used the emergency escape button to open the blast door.

Red Queen: So close it!

PANEL 3: Red Queen pulls the minion close.

Red Queen: And why is there an emergency button INSIDE the trap!

Minion: Well, the contractors thought-

PANEL 4: Figures drawn small enough to fit into entire panel, the Red Queen zaps minion with her stun-baton scepter.

Red Queen: Never mind.

PAGE 15

PANEL 1: Big panel taking up upper half of page. Emerald Dragon throws a high sidekick at Cheshire Cat. Cheshire Cat barely manages to avoid it, her face only inches from Emerald Dragon’s foot.

PANEL 2: Cheshire Cat slashes with her “claws”.

PANEL 3: Emerald Dragon sidesteps and blocks. Arm straight out and body extended as she attacks, Cheshire Cat realizes she has left herself open and has an “Oh crap” expression on her face.

PAGE 16

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon catches Cheshire Cat in the gut with a haymaker punch.

PANEL 2: As Cheshire Cat bends over in pain, Emerald Dragon knees her in the face.

PANEL 3: Panel takes up most page, showing an unconscious Cheshire Cat gagged and hogtied. Emerald Dragon is crouched beside her.

Emerald Dragon: Just let me know if the ropes are too tight.

PAGE 17

PANEL 1: Lavender Lynx gives Trixie mouth to mouth.

PANEL 2: Trixie coughs as Lavender Lynx supports her.

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx helps Trixie to her feet.

Lavender Lynx: Are you okay?

Trixie: I’ve felt better.

PANEL 4: Close-up of Trixie’s face, eyes looking sideways. Over her shoulder Doormouse and March Hare can be seen in background.

Lavender Lynx: We’ve got company.

PAGE 18

PANEL 1: Doormouse stands with arms confidently crossed, the taller March Hare stands beside her, arm resting on Doormouse’s shoulder. Both are smirking.

Doormouse: Well, what do we have here?

March Hare: A couple of wannabes, perhaps?

PANEL 2: Head cocked to one side, Lavender Lynx looks annoyed.

Lavender Lynx: Come on, am I really supposed to be intimidated by a girl in a mouse costume?

PANEL 3: Doormouse looks angry, but March Hare is smiling.

March Hare: Good point. Actions speak louder than words.

PANEL 4: The four square off, Lavender Lynx with Doormouse and March Hare with Trixie.

PANEL 19

PANEL 1: The two minions that tied up Ladybug are walking through a large room with high crates. They are smirking and armed with glowing stun-batons.

PANEL 2: Lurking behind a crate, Emerald Dragon side-kicks one of the minions in the head as she comes into view.

PANEL 3: The second minion raises her stun-baton to a defensive position.

PANEL 4: Armed with the fallen minion’s stun-baton, Emerald Dragon does the same.

PANEL 20

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon tosses the second baton to the minion.

PANEL 2: Having reflexively caught the baton, the minion holds a baton in each hand, becoming a living circuit and shocking herself into unconsciousness. Close by, Emerald Dragon rolls her eyes.

PANEL 3: Panel takes up over half of page, showing a surprised Emerald Dragon stumbling upon the captive Ladybug and Escrima.

PAGE 21

PANEL 1: Panel runs across top of page, showing Lavender Lynx and Doormouse squaring off (figures are small enough to be seen head to toe).

PANEL 2: Doormouse throws a kick at Lavender Lynx who easily blocks it.

PANEL 3: Lavender Lynx connects with a jab to Doormouse’s face.

PANEL 4: Lavender Lynx follows up with a high side-kick so powerful it lifts Doormouse off her feet.

PAGE 22

PANEL 1: March Hare is spinning the large pocket watch that normally sits in the front pocket of her vest like it’s a weapon (somehow its chain has become very long).

PANEL 2: Trixie ducks underneath the hurled pocket watch (with has somehow sprouted razor-sharp blades) and “shoots” the little jester head on the end of her jester want at March Hare.

PANEL 3: The “jester head projectile” slams into March Hare’s face.

PANEL 4: Crouched over the unconscious March Hare, Trixie looks over and sees that Lavender Lynx has already bound and gagged an unconscious Doormouse.

Lavender Lynx: What took you so long?

PAGE 23

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon is in the foreground, a cell-phone at her ear. In the background Escrima is climbing out a window while Ladybug stands close by.

Ladybug: What about Lavender Lynx and Trixie?

Emerald Dragon: They can take care of themselves.

PANEL 2: Red Queen finds Cheshire Cat.

Red Queen: Cheshire Cat, you idiot, what’s going on?

PANEL 3: Red Queen pulls down Cheshire Cat’s gag.

Red Queen: What happened?

Cheshire Cat: I lost.

PANEL 4: Red Queen standing over Cheshire Cat.

Red Queen: What’s that sound?

Cheshire Cat: Sirens.

PANEL 5: Close-up of Red Queen’s face, mouth in an uh-oh “O”.

Red Queen: Sirens?

PAGE 24

PANEL 1: Emerald Dragon, Ladybug, and Escrima standing in an alley.

Escrima: Where are they?

PANEL 2: Escrima has “yikes” expression as Trixie pops up unexpectedly from behind her and says…

Trixie: Who, us?

PANEL 3: Emerald Dragon has one arm around Ladybug and the other around Young Tiger. Escrima chokes Trixie in the background.

Emerald Dragon: Come on, let’s get out of here. I need a hot shower.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?