images of Amerigana (paragon video)

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

where to get them since they are no longer available on the direct page.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

And she can act.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

yupsss wrote:
2 months ago
where to get them since they are no longer available on the direct page.
You can buy all 5 (6?) of the Amerigana videos here:
https://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gaggedgirls/

Search under Christina to get the hour long vids.
Like this one:
https://www.gaggedgirls.tv/10_17a/chris ... deo_2.html
christina_carter_ww_2__gaggedgirls_dot_tv_001.jpg
christina_carter_ww_2__gaggedgirls_dot_tv_001.jpg (54.21 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
christina_carter_ww_2__gaggedgirls_dot_tv_003.jpg
christina_carter_ww_2__gaggedgirls_dot_tv_003.jpg (50.79 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the pages, but I already have the videos. I would just like to have the photo sets from the first video she made as an Amerigana, but they are no longer on the original site. Would anyone have some images of that set?
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

yupsss wrote:
2 months ago
Thanks for the pages, but I already have the videos. I would just like to have the photo sets from the first video she made as an Amerigana, but they are no longer on the original site. Would anyone have some images of that set?
They are relaunching their site on February 26
christina_carter_ww_chloro.jpg
christina_carter_ww_chloro.jpg (69.39 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
:
https://gaggedwomen.com/home.htm

You should be able to get the photos there.
homerj300
Neophyte
Neophyte

jlocke wrote:
2 months ago

They are relaunching their site on February 26christina_carter_ww_chloro.jpg:
https://gaggedwomen.com/home.htm

You should be able to get the photos there.
They have been promising that relaunch for about 5 years now. It's actually impressive how they keep updating the date every week. Maybe the 200th time will be the charm!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I do remember they got some pretty nice models for being a small outfit.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to ask if Paragon like California Star and James Bertoni's time has passed?

This is for both the fans and other producers , does the majority of the market at least want to see simulated sex and/or real action.

Like the videos of another era, just a long video of tight bondage does not cut it anymore.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:
2 months ago
I have to ask if Paragon like California Star and James Bertoni's time has passed?

This is for both the fans and other producers , does the majority of the market at least want to see simulated sex and/or real action.

Like the videos of another era, just a long video of tight bondage does not cut it anymore.
Those photos are amazing.
So, I think we can draw a parallel: Christina Carter was a voluptuous young goddess, and is still incredibly attractive now, just not young.

In a similar way, I think it's amazing that so many of the producers who were around 25 years ago are still creating, and it's quite a list:
Anton, Paragon, SHC, Sooperhero, Nightveil, Mandi Steele, Steve Steele, and several more, I think, as well as the likes of Tanya Danielle and Stacy Burke. Perhaps our Forum master MH was also already producing at the time, I'm not sure.

I mean, I was technically "around" 25 years ago, and found out about all of these folks in fairly short order starting around 1999 and onward, but I never got the gumption to produce anything myself until 8 years ago. It's amazing that these producers have such longevity, and I hope to be around 17 years from now to match that, but we'll see.

As for tight bondage and sim sex, there's probably still a market for everything, but you're right, the times do change. I've been almost entirely PG-13 (save one exception) so I may be the wrong person to assess that particular angle. But hey, I'm shooting a lesbian superheroine love triangle tonight.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
2 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
2 months ago

Those photos are amazing.
So, I think we can draw a parallel: Christina Carter was a voluptuous young goddess, and is still incredibly attractive now, just not young.

In a similar way, I think it's amazing that so many of the producers who were around 25 years ago are still creating, and it's quite a list:
Anton, Paragon, SHC, Sooperhero, Nightveil, Mandi Steele, Steve Steele, and several more, I think, as well as the likes of Tanya Danielle and Stacy Burke. Perhaps our Forum master MH was also already producing at the time, I'm not sure.

I mean, I was technically "around" 25 years ago, and found out about all of these folks in fairly short order starting around 1999 and onward, but I never got the gumption to produce anything myself until 8 years ago. It's amazing that these producers have such longevity, and I hope to be around 17 years from now to match that, but we'll see.

As for tight bondage and sim sex, there's probably still a market for everything, but you're right, the times do change. I've been almost entirely PG-13 (save one exception) so I may be the wrong person to assess that particular angle. But hey, I'm shooting a lesbian superheroine love triangle tonight.
No argument for me on Christina, have like her since I saw her on Bondage Orgasims.
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

love watching Christina Carter as Amerigana, she is so hot
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Christina has always been a superstar of the genre.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Mandi Steele is actually still around producing content??? Where can we see her new work?

Paragon is amazing. Love his work. You can get thousands of pics for like $10 bucks a month I think.

But ya, they’ve been saying “new updates coming!” For the past few years now!
Last edited by xxxwarriorxxx 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paragon did some clever stuff. Like they actually drove around with the girls tied up in the back of a van. Or they had all these scenarios for hotel room shoots like someone winning a dream date with Amerigana.
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 months ago
Mandi Steele is actually still around producing content??? Where can we see her new work?

Paragon is amazing. Love his work. You can get thousands of pics for like $10 bucks a month I think.

But ya, they’ve been saying “new updates coming!” For the past few years now!
I have been waiting for new super heroine ( wonder women mostly) videos from them since forever...

Sadly they do nothing
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

They keep updating the page, putting date after date, but they no longer show anything new for several years. so they cut part of their photo sets section, where the photos of Amerigana 1 were in the first set. I wonder if anyone has these images, or these sets.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

If you’re a member of their site and contact them they will respond and probably send it to you. Not sure if they’d charge you or just send it if you’re a customer but whenever I’ve had an issue with them they respond quickly. Worth a shot !
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 month ago
If you’re a member of their site and contact them they will respond and probably send it to you. Not sure if they’d charge you or just send it if you’re a customer but whenever I’ve had an issue with them they respond quickly. Worth a shot !
What is the email where they respond, I only see this one. paragonfetATgmail.com
but I don't know if it's the right one.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord