Obscure/lesser known superheroines you’d like to see in SHIP films

General discussions about superheroines!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

While you can’t go wrong with a good Wonder Woman or Supergirl film, I enjoy it when producers mix things up and go a less traditional route when picking superheroines. Naturally, many producers will change the names, but you can tell when a character is based on an existing IP.

So it got me thinking, what lesser-known superheroine characters would you like to see in a SHIP film?
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

This is a long shot, but I’d really love to see someone based on Halfshell from the Hypernaturals. She’s my profile pic above.

Hypernaturals is a comic from Abbet and Lanning who later went on to a very successful run with Guardians of the Galaxy. Like GOG, The Hypernaturals largely takes place in space. There are 2 separate characters named Halfshell. The first one goes missing and is replaced by a younger one who’d just missed the cut.

The Halfshells don’t actually have a power of their own, but they wear a special power suit that’s similar to Iron Man’s. Except, it’s just a metal bikini with a matching helmet and boots. They can fly, shoot lasers and integrate with technology, but they’re otherwise normal and vulnerable. Part of the reason I love the character of Halfshell 2 is that she claims she didn’t get picked for the role because she’s too voluptuous and her curves would damage the superhero team’s image. The reality though, is that she wasn’t picked for it because she has problems with authority and she’s very headstrong, and you see that when she disobeys orders and gets in over her head.

Here are some pics of the two Halfshells.

The bikini armor and helmet combo reminds me of the uniforms from the sadly-defunct Legends Football League, formerly the Lingerie Football League:

I don’t know anything about costume making but I wonder if it’d be possible to make some kind of superheroine bikini armor like Halfshell’s, basing it off of the LFL uniform and using some kind of foam or pads to look like armor. I have a custom script written just in case.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PartsUnknown wrote:
3 months ago
While you can’t go wrong with a good Wonder Woman or Supergirl film, I enjoy it when producers mix things up and go a less traditional route when picking superheroines. Naturally, many producers will change the names, but you can tell when a character is based on an existing IP.

So it got me thinking, what lesser-known superheroine characters would you like to see in a SHIP film?
They are not exactly less known but we have not seen many videos in our Genre

D.C : Star Fire, Raven, Lady Shiva

Marvel: Emma Frost, Rouge
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
PartsUnknown wrote:
3 months ago

I’d love more Starfire and Emma Frost.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

I’d love to see films with Huntress, as long as she’s wearing this costume, with the classic exposed stomach and legs:

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PartsUnknown wrote:
3 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
PartsUnknown wrote:
3 months ago

I’d love more Starfire and Emma Frost.
For aF/m Shiva would be great as you could have Ariel X (yes I know she is not Asian) overpower a male or a female like she does in Ultimate Surrender
or have a blond hot villaness use mind control for Emma Frost
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
For aF/m Shiva would be great as you could have Ariel X (yes I know she is not Asian) overpower a male or a female like she does in Ultimate Surrender
or have a blond hot villaness use mind control for Emma Frost
I know he’s not very well-liked here these days, but Logan Cross made a movie with an Emma Frost character (Ava Winter) and I think she knocked it out of the park. It’s called Deadly Kisses and it’s worth checking out: https://crossthelinefilms.com/products/ ... dly-kisses

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some Hannah Barbara classics.
gravity_girl_by_chombeau_de5kyny-pre.jpg
gravity_girl_by_chombeau_de5kyny-pre.jpg (227.88 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
6160906-75fa3496-5c4d-4777-911a-94989cb12f66[1].jpeg
6160906-75fa3496-5c4d-4777-911a-94989cb12f66[1].jpeg (211.6 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
236e2d36eeea28058b23cd7aafd115c2[1].jpg
236e2d36eeea28058b23cd7aafd115c2[1].jpg (189.06 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
And some fun Silvar from Space Giants. Wopuld love Giga to use this character.
5e1a359d463746a6986e7d947c0f44f1[1].jpg
5e1a359d463746a6986e7d947c0f44f1[1].jpg (82 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Just do a live-action version of this comic book and call it a day.
bomb queen character lineup.jpg
bomb queen character lineup.jpg (49.39 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Someone is trying to render all the men in the world impotent.
Bomb Queen has to join forces with all the superheroines in her universe to save the world.

I can see it now:

Dee Rail gets an orgasm when she touches a train track.
Editor Girl gets really horny by using her red pen to replace everyone's word balloons with smutty dialogue.
The punk-rock Rebound has wild sex with her boyfriend Shadowhawk to get his peen working again.
Arclight initiates the virgin Tempest into the pleasures of scissoring.
The latex-clad dominatrix Fetish indulges in...well...her fetish.
And Bomb Queen rides every dick in sight trying to restart the human race.

If I recall correctly, the inventor of the impotence virus was an incel operating out of his parents' basement, which was a lot more funny
in 2011 than it is now. But he can just sit back and watch all the sexy havoc he is causing!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hardly a lesser known character, but Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman hardly ever features in SHiP films, and it's a damn shame. All that's needed is a mega-hot blonde in a blue spandex catsuit with a '4' emblem on the chest (or something close enough to avoid copyright issues...) and black boots/gloves/belt accessories.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Filmation's Web Woman only had 10 short episodes, and was in peril in most episodes. With a sexy costume like that, I would love to see a live action version getting in all sorts of peril as well.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-08-01-11h28m47s522.png
vlcsnap-2018-08-01-11h28m47s522.png (312.38 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
vlcsnap-2018-08-06-16h41m29s413.png
vlcsnap-2018-08-06-16h41m29s413.png (345.11 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
vlcsnap-2021-06-03-11h15m20s251.png
vlcsnap-2021-06-03-11h15m20s251.png (320.26 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
shevek
Producer
Producer

Said it before and I'll say it again, but the obvious choice is Empowered.

I'm not the only who thinks so - poster Tuxjar made a thread about it around the time I joined this forum.
He used to order customs quite regularly. Tuxjar still around? (hasn't posted in 3 years)

viewtopic.php?t=25404
empowered3.jpg
empowered3.jpg (58.52 KiB) Viewed 985 times
empowered-vol-7-adam-warren-empowered-damsel-in-distress-bondage-superhero-comics-artist-fan-art-line-art.png
empowered-vol-7-adam-warren-empowered-damsel-in-distress-bondage-superhero-comics-artist-fan-art-line-art.png (88.04 KiB) Viewed 985 times
empowered model.jpg
empowered model.jpg (86.09 KiB) Viewed 985 times
033_011.jpg
033_011.jpg (642.48 KiB) Viewed 964 times
Last edited by shevek 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Would love to see some eastern heroines get more play. Mt. Lady is one of my favorite heroines to come out in recent years, Angel Blade is kind of an older hentai heroine, but she has a solid fanbase.

Darna has an outfit I'm quite fond of even though I don't know the character.

While I don't think my heart could handle anymore misfortune befalling Empowered I wouldn't mind seeing something with a heroine with a similar power. The entire concept of a heroine with an easily damaged skin tight suit that's the source of her powers invites this kind of attention.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

She is more of a heroine in the sense of Batgirl, just clever and very danger prone, but Penelope Pitstop. Nice spandex and leather outfit (Ala Wilma Deering in season one Buck Rogers) and gender swap the Hooded Claw to angry, lesbian. Potentially a great steampunk aesthetic.
IMG_8845.jpeg
IMG_8845.jpeg (604.16 KiB) Viewed 983 times
I loved Tarra from the Herculoids. She saw a few perils in her time. And who can object to a blond in a minidress from a time before panties? Zandor must have been tapping that constantly….

Isis, in her sexy little white minidress was very frustrating in getting virtually no bondage or peril.
argento
Overlord
Overlord

heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Red Sonja - because I love the redheads. The scenes would be like Lana Clarkson in 'Barbarian Queen' (may the lady rest in peace). Chained and tied in a medieval dungeon subjected to torments.

Invisible Woman - I once saw Dee Williams, dressed as a superheroine, do a scene where she's trapped in a forcefield that shrinks. It was actually hot if your model is flexible and beautiful like Dee. Start the story as Invisible Woman, capture her, twist her mind in bdsm torments, and she becomes the alter-ego Malice. Malice then captures another superheroine.

Zatanna - her magic goes wrong and she's captured or use magical torments against her. I always felt Alex David would be good for this idea, and I was going to write a script. But I love flogging Alex's delectable posterior until it's bright red too much as Wonder Woman.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

heroinehunter wrote:
2 months ago
Red Sonja - because I love the redheads. The scenes would be like Lana Clarkson in 'Barbarian Queen' (may the lady rest in peace). Chained and tied in a medieval dungeon subjected to torments.

Invisible Woman - I once saw Dee Williams, dressed as a superheroine, do a scene where she's trapped in a forcefield that shrinks. It was actually hot if your model is flexible and beautiful like Dee. Start the story as Invisible Woman, capture her, twist her mind in bdsm torments, and she becomes the alter-ego Malice. Malice then captures another superheroine.

Zatanna - her magic goes wrong and she's captured or use magical torments against her. I always felt Alex David would be good for this idea, and I was going to write a script. But I love flogging Alex's delectable posterior until it's bright red too much as Wonder Woman.
Anastasia Pierce did a few Zatanas videos
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

heroinehunter wrote:
2 months ago

SHL made a Zatanna film with Alex Coal: http://www.superheroinelimited.com/zatanna