Xena: The Bard's Tale

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Bard’s Tale
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer:
This story does contain graphic descriptions of sex between women.

I do not own Xena - the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story takes place after the season four episode “A Tale of Two Muses”, but without a direct connection. It contains some references to older episodes, but it should be quite easy to follow without having seen them.

“Here Tara, have a bowl of stew.”
“Thanks, Gabrielle. It was worth meeting you again just for your cooking.”
“You are welcome. We are making good headway, don’t you think?”
“Yes, absolutely. Another four or five hours and we are there. We’ll be able to have dinner at Cassandra’s mansion.”
Tara leaned towards the bard and pointed to their left, the direction where they were heading, making her look in that direction as well. For some reason, her young friend’s closeness made Gabrielle nervous. That way she was too distracted to notice Tara pouring some droplets of a clear liquid over the bard’s stew. When she turned back around, the flask had already disappeared. Gabrielle cleared her throat.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what happened with Andros? You seemed quite in love when we left you.”
“It was nice for the first few weeks. But then I caught him in bed with not just one, but two naked girls. Of course, I broke up with him. He actually had the audacity to tell me I was not soft and feminine enough for him.”
The bard embraced her friend.
“Oh, Tara, I am sorry. That must have been hard for you.”
“Don’t worry; I am over it by now. It has actually helped me to reevaluate what I really want. And the funny part is, I realized I am not so different from him.”
“What do you mean?”
Tara smirked.
“I mean I prefer girls myself and even more so, when they are submissive.”
“Oh.”
Gabrielle ended their embrace. She felt a hand ghost over her butt, before Tara followed her example. A thrill ran through her body. Blushing, for once the bard was at a loss for words. Her friend grinned.
“But then, you are no stranger to the attraction of a female body, aren’t you?”
Blushing even more, the embarrassed bard stammered.
“Uhm, yes, uhm, I am a queen of the amazons, after all.”
Tara’s grin turned almost evil.
“And the sex with Xena is great as well, isn’t it?”
The bard squeaked.
“You knew? I mean, yes, we are lovers. But, anyway, what made you realize it? And what did you do after you left Andros?”
Tara grinned at this sudden change of topic, but she went with it.
“Well, not soon after I met Cassandra. She gave me a place to stay and I got a chance to experiment with some of her girls. I discovered how much fun it is to fuck another woman, someone who understands the female body just like you do.”
“Oh, that’s nice.”
Gabrielle was becoming horny with all this talk about lesbian sex. She decided to concentrate on that name instead: Cassandra. Tara had mentioned her, when she found the bard three days ago and asked for her help. Several young women had gone missing in the area around Cassandra’s mansion, two of Cassandra’s maids among them. Of course, Tara had expected to meet not only the bard, but Xena as well. Unfortunately, the Warrior Princess was on another important mission at the time. Speed had been crucial for it; therefore, she rode alone on Argo while the bard stayed at an inn. Since it would have been at least another three days before Xena returned, the bard decided to accompany Tara alone. They left a message for Xena and started the next morning.
Unfortunately, something was off since then. Gabrielle had felt horny during the whole journey. She had always considered Tara to be beautiful, with her dark hair and soulful eyes, not to mention the great body. But this time it was more. She felt attracted to her, an arousal coursing through her veins, just from being near her. And now, knowing that Tara loved women, the attraction increased. Even worse, she said she liked to dominate women. Gabrielle had always had a thing for powerful women. It was what attracted her to Xena in the first place. And the bard remembered how ferociously Tara had attacked her during their first meeting. If she was just as wild in bed, it would have to be glorious to be taken by her. She shook her head forcefully. She had to get rid of those thoughts. Tara probably had just been more flirtatious after her revelation and Gabrielle’s subconscious had picked up on it. Now that she knew, nothing would come of it. The bard was with Xena and would never betray her lover. Gabrielle reigned in her rampant thoughts and turned back to her friend.
“Tell me more about Cassandra. You said she took you in?”
“Yes, it’s what she does. She is of noble birth and quite wealthy. But she is trying to use her money for good. She gives shelter to women and girls who had to flee from their home, because of war or because they had been abused. Some are now her employees, but others are just living there for free. And luckily she has enough influence that the abusive husbands or parents of those women cannot simply force them to return home.”
“She sounds great.”
“She is. She is beautiful inside and out. And she is not just interested in the physical wellbeing of her charges. She wants to help them in every way. For example, she was the one to show me that I love women, not men. And then she showed me how to love a woman. She made me come in ways I had never come before. You will love her as well.”
“Yeah, I am sure, with such a recommendation.”
Gabrielle smiled, but inwardly she cringed. Tara was again talking about sex, reminding the bard of her own feelings. But she could not blame her friend. All of this had to be quite new for her. No wonder she wanted to talk about it with an old friend, especially since she knew that Gabrielle would be open-minded about it. A few minutes later they were back on the road. The bard had hoped for her arousal to cool off, but the opposite was true. After the break the feelings intensified and she felt very hot. When she mentioned it to Tara (only the hotness, of course, not the reason for it), the raven-haired girl handed her the waterskin. She drank big gulps of the cool liquid, but it did not help, even when she emptied it during the next few hours.
Late in the afternoon, they arrived at Cassandra’s mansion, just a few minutes’ walk away from a small village. A beautiful black-haired woman let them in. In her state of arousal, Gabrielle had difficulties not to ogle the big breasts of the very well-endowed maid, who introduced herself as Arianna. Being distracted, the bard missed the lecherous look the maid sent her way, before greeting Tara with a very intimate hug and a deep kiss. While she led them into the house, Gabrielle turned to her friend and whispered.
“That seemed more than friendly. Is she your girlfriend?”
“Girlfriend? No, not exactly. But have you seen her tits? Of course, I have fucked her.”
“Always so crass. Couldn’t you have said you slept with her?”
“Believe me, there wasn’t much sleep involved in those nights.”
Gabrielle had to chuckle at this answer, but she also felt her heart pick up speed at the mental image. She looked around. Every room seemed well cared for. The furniture and decorations hinted at wealth, without being pretentious. Finally, Arianna led them into a hall, where the hostess awaited them. Cassandra was a tall woman of striking beauty, clothed in an elegant blue gown. Her raven hair was woven into elaborate braids which reached almost down to her butt. Her face shown in a welcoming smile, while her intelligent brown eyes immediately honed in on the bard. For a moment they looked almost hungry, but that must have been a trick of the light. Seeing this beauty heightened Gabrielle’s arousal even more, especially when she heard the velvety voice of her hostess.
“Tara, I am glad you have safely returned. And you must be Gabrielle, the famous bard.”
Cassandra greeted first Tara with a peck on her cheek, then engulfed the bard in a friendly hug. Gabrielle’s senses were invaded by a lovely scent, coupled with soft breasts pressed against her own chest. She had problems to suppress a moan. Once they separated, she returned the friendly greeting.
“Hello Cassandra. Nice to meet you, even under these circumstances.”
“Yes, more about that later. It seems the Warrior Princess is not with you?”
“Xena was busy with another mission. She might follow a couple of days later, if that is necessary.”
Cassandra took the bard’s hand and led her to the table.
“Okay, we will welcome her, once she arrives. Tara, you have done well. Will you tell Arianna to start dinner?” After a quick look to the younger woman, Cassandra turned back to the bard. “You must be hungry after your journey. So, I suggest we eat dinner now. We can talk about the reason you are here later. There won’t be much you can do before morning anyway.”
“Okay, you know the situation better than me.”
Gabrielle let herself be led automatically by her charming hostess. Even without Xena’s dangerous image, Cassandra possessed a similar aura of authority. It felt natural to submit to her will. The hostess sat down at the head of the long table, with the guest to her right. Seconds later Tara sat down at the bard’s other side. Gabrielle was too engrossed in their small talk to wonder, why there were only three places set. After all, Cassandra did not know that the Warrior Princess would not be with them. The hostess poured Gabrielle a glass of wine.
“Here, you must be thirsty.”
“Thank you.”
Usually, the bard did not drink much alcohol, unlike her partner Xena. But she needed something to quench the rising heat in her loins. Sitting between these two beautiful women really got to her. She took several large sips, but it seemed to rather increase the fire instead of stopping it. Once again, the arousal distracted the bard and she did not notice that she was served from a different jug than Tara and the hostess. Only a few minutes later, the food was brought in. It was served by three serving girls; all of them young and pretty. Gabrielle asked her hostess about it.
“All your staff I’ve seen so far is female. Don’t you have any men among your help?”
“No, the only males around here are animals.”
The bard could not decipher Cassandra’s smirk. What was so funny about that remark?
“So, it is by choice?”
“Yes, I very much prefer to be surrounded by women only. In my own home, I make sure that it is always the case. Women are so much more beautiful, so much lovelier than men. And what further proof do I need than having a beauty such as you in my house.”
Gabrielle blushed.
“I do not think I can compare with your beauty. But I do understand your sentiment. After all, I am a Queen of the Amazons.”
“Yes, and it is a title very befitting to you. Let’s have a toast.”
She raised her glass.
“To female beauty and its appreciation!”
All three women downed their wine. Cassandra immediately filled the bard’s glass anew. Gabrielle appreciated how her hostess served her personally, despite all the help around them. The meal went on. The bard ate healthily from the delicious food. It was spicy, so she drank even more. Cassandra made sure that her glass was never empty. By now, the bard was quite tipsy. She assumed it was the same for her partners at the table, for both of them had become quite ‘touchy‘. Tara was sometimes running her fingers along the bard’s thigh or having her arm around Gabrielle’s shoulder when she leaned in to tell a funny story. The hostess meanwhile tended to grab the bard’s hand and to play with her fingers. It became harder and harder for Gabrielle to suppress her arousal. Every so often her eyes strayed to Cassandra’s lips, wondering what it would feel like to kiss them. She almost missed, when Cassandra made a suggestion.
“Let’s move to get more comfortable for the rest of the evening. It’s time for some entertainment.”
They got up and relocated into Cassandra’s private room. On one side was a large four-poster bed. On the other side were two divans with some low tables placed strategically around them. While the hostess sat down on one divan, Tara had to help the bard onto the other, for the latter was now more than just tipsy. The young held a cup to Gabrielle’s lips.
“Here, have more wine.”
Obediently the bard opened her mouth and took a large gulp. This wine tasted even stronger than the one she drank during the meal. Especially the mysterious spicy aroma, which she had already tasted in the other wine, was more obvious. Once she had swallowed it, the heat in her body increased tenfold. It felt as if molten lava was racing through her veins. Tara’s face was so close, so enticing. The lips seemed to be moving. Gabrielle had to force herself to focus on the actual words.
“Watch me! I will dance for you.”
The bard felt the loss, when her friend moved to stand up. Tara gave a short command and a group of musicians started to play outside the window. It was a hauntingly sensual tune, led by the pipes. Tara turned her back to them and lifted her arms. Her body moved in waves, with the hands turning back and forth. Every fluid move was copied by her shadow on the wall. The bard felt an almost painful throbbing in her loins. Even though Tara was still fully clothed, this was one of the most erotic dances the bard had ever seen. From their last adventure, she knew that her young friend could dance. But she was not aware that she could dance like this, sensual and alluring. When the song ended, Gabrielle was breathless. The beautiful dancer turned around and waved her watchers over.
Cassandra got up first and pulled the bard with her. Soon all three of them were embracing each other and swaying to the music. For Gabrielle it was pure elysium, to be sandwiched between these two soft, feminine bodies. She felt the ample breasts of her hostess press into her left side, while Tara’s smaller ones pushed into her from the right. Sometimes hands were straying, caressing her butt or thighs. Gabrielle was close to an explosion. The simmering arousal had become stronger and stronger over the last three days. And it was not only enhanced by their close contact, but also the alluring scent coming from her hostess. Being pressed into Cassandra for so long, her senses were almost overwhelmed. The bard felt a dangerous urge to hump against the beautiful woman. Luckily, just before she could embarrass herself in that way, the music stopped. Once the bard had sat down, Tara fed her another big sip from the cup. Then the younger woman knelt before the bard.
Cassandra had again reclined on the opposite divan. The hunger in her eyes was no longer disguised. She knew her plan had worked and her prey would not be able to resist. Soon she would be a new trophy in her collection. And what a special trophy she would be. Oh, it would be such sweet revenge. For Cassandra was none other than the infamous immortal sorceress Circe, forced to flee her island because of that bastard Ulysses. When she heard about Xena and Gabrielle helping her enemy, she decided to punish them for it. She moved into her current hideout and gathered information about the duo. Luck was on her side, when she met Tara and was able to add her to her collection. As it turned out, the young woman was not only beautiful and a great source of information about her targets, she was also a capable planner and fighter. Once Cassandra had brainwashed her completely with the help of her magical potions, she promoted her to her right hand.
Tara was also in charge of capturing the bard. After months of planning, they successfully lured the Warrior Princess away and could approach Gabrielle, while she was alone. Tara convinced her easily to accompany her to the mansion. On the way, she spiked Gabrielle’s food and drinks with one of Cassandra’s potions, a very strong aphrodisiac. It was obvious, how much their victim was already boiling inside when she arrived. Here her food and drinks were spiked with even stronger doses. The bard was now absolutely ripe for the picking. Cassandra leaned back to enjoy the final steps of the seduction. Their victim sat dazed on her divan, while Tara began to pull off her boots.
“Let’s take those off. You will feel more comfortable.”
Gabrielle could only nod. It felt great, when her friend pulled the boots off slowly. And it was even better when she massaged her legs and feet with long, sensual strokes. After several minutes of this massage, Tara got finally up and picked up the bard’s cup. She sat next to her victim and held the cup once more to her lips.
“Here, drink up.”
Without resistance the bard swallowed all of the potent wine. In her state, drunk and desperately horny, she was putty in the hands of these seductresses. Tara moved even closer and started to caress the bard. She placed soft kisses along the neck, while her hands rubbed along the sides and breasts. Lightly nibbling on the bard’s ear, she whispered seductive suggestions.
“You like this, don’t you? And look at Cassandra. Isn’t she beautiful? Soon now she will take you. Isn’t that, what you want? To be fucked by this powerful woman? To become hers?”
Gabrielle almost purred. Obediently she looked at her hostess and had to agree. Cassandra was not just beautiful, she was majestic. The way she watched the bard was no longer sweet, but hungry. Like a predator ready to pounce. Gabrielle shivered. She felt Tara’s hands at the clasp of her top. Oh yes, soon her hostess would fuck her. Fuck her wild and dominant, like only Xena had done before. The thought of her partner and soulmate was like a cold shower. No, she had promised her lover after Illusia, that she would never betray her again. Fumbling she grabbed Tara’s hands to stop her. But the younger woman easily overpowered her and pushed the bard’s left hand down to capture it between her naked thighs. Gabrielle’s brain short-circuited, when she felt her hand pushed into the wetness of Tara’s downy pussy. When had her friend even stripped off her trousers?
Helplessly the bard watched Cassandra get up. The hostess opened her gown and let it slide down her body. Once it was pooled around her feet, the bard’s will was finally broken. The view of the glorious naked body beneath was too much. Without resistance she let Tara remove her top. Like the rabbit before the snake, she could only watch as Cassandra stepped closer, ready to eat her alive. And she could only hope that it would be true. The hostess kissed her deeply. Her tongue pushed into Gabrielle’s mouth, asserting her total dominance over the bard, who was now a willing victim. Both her lovers now kissed the bard and played with her body. Tara massaged her breasts, while the older woman’s hands slid down to her legs. Then slowly Cassandra caressed the thighs and pushed the skirt up. Gabrielle raised her hips, to allow her lover to pull down her panties. Next Tara kissed her deeply while the panties were removed. The bard moaned in delight, when the hands returned and rubbed her now naked pussy. But suddenly the hand disappeared, as well as Tara’s lips. Gabrielle looked at her lovers in confusion.
“Watch us!” Cassandra ordered. „I want you to be wrecked with need, until I finally take you and fuck you into submission.”
Gabrielle groaned. She was already drowning in lust. The juices were streaming from her pussy. How should it be possible for her arousal to increase beyond this? Her hostess sat down on the other divan, while Tara pulled off her shirt, revealing her naked breasts underneath. The bard salivated at the thought of tasting the perky mounds. The lithe woman sat down on Cassandra’s lap and was greeted by a deep kiss. Gabrielle could see their tongues dueling. She was so concentrated on those tongues, that she missed the way Cassandra’s right hand sneaked down between the two bodies. Only when Tara leaned back dramatically, it was revealed to their watcher how far they had already progressed. Two fingers were buried in Tara’s pussy. Both women looked at Gabrielle, while Cassandra started pumping her fingers in and out. It was as if they wanted to tell the bard that she would be next. Soon her pussy would be fucked so thoroughly.
Gabrielle groaned. She needed to come, desperately, but instinctively she knew that she had to wait, that it had to be Cassandra who made her come. But she needed something to douse the fire in her loins until it was her turn. With her eyes glued to the show in front of her, she grabbed the half empty bottle of wine and drank from it in big gulps. But of course, that was like pouring oil in the flames, since unbeknownst to her that wine was heavily spiked with Cassandra’s aphrodisiac. In desperation Gabrielle pressed her thighs together to keep herself from coming. She had to wait for Cassandra. Only with her hostess came her salvation. The bard moaned and groaned now constantly, while she watched in fascination how Cassandra fucked her lover to a glorious climax.
“Oh, YESSSS!”
Was that Tara or Gabrielle? Or both of them? Cassandra turned and let the younger woman slowly down on the divan. Then she got up and towered over the bard. Gabrielle tore the skirt, her last piece of clothing, from her body and threw it aside. She opened her legs wide to present herself and started begging.
“Please Cassandra, take me! Fuck me and make me yours! I need you.”
“Oh yes, you do, don’t you? I will fuck you so deep; bring you ecstasy you never knew before. But once I make you come, you are mine forever. Is that what you want?”
“Yes, please. I’d give you everything. Just fuck me. PLEASE!”
Cassandra settled between the bard’s legs. Without preamble she pushed a finger into the waiting pussy. Gabrielle was so wet she took it with ease. Even a second finger was no problem. The bard mewled in pleasure while she was fucked with deep strokes. Her core had become a boiling inferno. Deeper and deeper the fingers were pushed, causing Gabrielle to moan and throw back her head in ecstasy. But suddenly she felt hands at her head and heard Tara’s voice near her ear.
“No, do not close your eyes. Look at Cassandra and watch her take you. You want this image imprinted into your memory.”
Obediently she opened her eyes and saw the gorgeous host looking at her. Lust threatened to drown her while she took in this picture. Those beautiful dark eyes bore into her own and seemed to reach to her very soul, forcing her will onto the bard. Never before had she felt such a strong desire to be taken by a lover. Not even her best nights with Xena could compare. Tara pushed her up a bit and settled behind her. Her hands were kneading Gabrielle’s breasts, while her tongue licked along the exposed neck. It was an added pleasure to be sandwiched between these two beautiful women, giving it the forbidden thrill of a threesome. Although she knew it was practiced by some of the Amazons, she had never considered such a combination for herself, since she had always been focused on Xena. By now she was so far gone, even thoughts of her soulmate could not distract her from the desire to be taken by Cassandra. Her raven-haired host had added a third finger to pump into Gabrielle’s cunt, giving the bard a feeling of glorious fulness.
“Oh yes, please! This is wonderful.”
The bard panted. Tara chuckled evilly and whispered into her ear.
“Yeah, that’s right. Beg, Gabrielle! This is what you need, isn’t it? To be fucked and owned by your Mistress.”
Gabrielle just moaned.
“Please!!!”
Cassandra twisted her fingers.
“Then come for me, my little slut! You are mine now!”
It was too much. Gabrielle was overwhelmed by crushing waves of pleasure as the orgasm smashed through her nerve endings. Her pussy walls clammed down on the fingers invading her tight hole and spasms ran through her body. The moment she had calmed down a bit, Cassandra started to move her arm once more. Soon she was again pumping into Gabrielle’s nether hole, causing the heat to increase again. The bard held her legs wide open, wanting to be invaded as deeply as possible. This allowed Cassandra to add a fourth finger, causing the bard to moan in delirious happiness. At the same time, Tara kept playing with her breasts, tugging on the nipples and molesting those fleshy mounds. When she suddenly pinched the nipples, it distracted Gabrielle from what happened further south. Only the painful feeling of being stretched to her limit made her aware of what happened. Cassandra hat pulled back again and then inserted her whole hand, which she now pushed through into the well-oiled vagina. It still hurt a lot when the knuckles pushed past the ring of muscles, but the pain was soon drowned in a sea of pleasure.
Gabrielle’s groans turned into moans and then into ecstatic screams of pleasure. She was overwhelmed by the strongest climax of her whole life. And it did not stop there, for Cassandra kept pumping her fist into the depth of the bard’s cunt. This unbelievable orgasm was too much. Gabrielle’s mind crumbled under the assault of a before unknown pleasure. She would no longer be able to live without the hope of feeling the same explosion of pleasure again, willingly surrendering to the woman who had caused it. Cassandra had quite literally fucked her into submission. The next hours were an expression of carnal lust, both Cassandra and Tara fucking the bard in every way imaginable, when they were not forcing her to service them in return. Orgasm after orgasm drained Gabrielle’s strength, turning her into a boneless heap of bliss.
It was during this break that Arianna entered the room. The well-endowed beauty placed a pen and a parchment on the table next to the bard. Seeing the big breasts jiggle while she bent forward had Gabrielle wet her lips unconsciously. She felt a new surge of arousal at the thought of touching those enticing mounds. She heard Tara’s teasing voice whispering once more in her ear.
“You want her, don’t you? Nobody can withstand those tits. Well, Cassandra can make it possible. Just beg her nicely.”
Gabrielle’s eyes turned to her other lover.
“Please, may I kiss those breasts.”
She was to distracted to notice Cassandra’s predatory look. The woman knew that was close to victory.
“Just sign the parchment and you may service Arianna for the rest of the night.”
The odd request should have made alarm bells ring in Gabrielle’s mind, but she was drunk on wine and sex. All she cared about was to taste the essence of the beautiful maid. Without really looking, she signed the parchment, only focused on Arianna’s voluptuous body. The maid smiled sensuously and slowly lifted her shirt over her head. Gabrielle’s heartbeat increased in speed when she saw those magnificent breasts. Once again it was Tara’s voice that set her in motion.
“Go on, crawl to her on all four. Once you are there, you will lick her feet to acknowledge her superiority in the hierarchy. Then you will lick her cunt until she has drowned you with her juices. And if you do a good job, she will allow you to suck on her tits.”
Almost as if she was mesmerized, Gabrielle followed the command, while the maid had opened her skirt and dropped it to the floor. For hours the bard was busy servicing this new lover. The other women watched with glee in their eyes, before they joined the pair and forced Gabrielle to service them once more. Later, when the bard had fallen asleep in exhaustion, Cassandra placed the parchment in an ornate chest. She looked at the parchment with great satisfaction before she locked the chest. The parchment Gabrielle had signed contained a contract, which stated that she had sold herself as a sex slave into Cassandra’s hands, in exchange for services rendered to her. From now on, Cassandra legally owned the bard. She did not really need it to control her victim, her magical potions would have been enough, but it could be helpful to lure in the bigger prey, Xena. And of course, it would be fun to show it to the bard in a moment of more clarity of mind. It was always satisfying to show your victims that they caused their own downfall.
Gabrielle groggily woke up when she felt hands on her breasts. Unconsciously she tried to push her upper body closer to the touch, since there was still arousal coursing through her body. Suddenly her eyes flew open and she screamed in pain, because something hot had pierced her left nipple. Only then did she realize that her arms and legs were bound. Looking around, she saw Cassandra and Tara watch her, together with some of the servants. But it was Arianna, who stood bent over her and had just pushed a hot needle through her flesh. Still a bit out of it, it took her a moment to understand what had happened. Arianna had pierced her nipple, which was now adorned with a golden ring. A mysterious tingling feeling began to spread from it through her breasts first and then the rest of her body, causing heat to collect in her loins. She looked questioningly at the other woman.
“What have you done to me?”
“To show your new status, I have marked you as a slave. After all, you belong to Cassandra now.”
Gabrielle’s eyes widened, though she was also confused that this thought seemed so appealing.
“Why would you say I am a slave?”
It was Cassandra, who answered.
“Because I bought you.”
“But … but, I am a free woman. Who could pretend to own me and sell me?”
Cassandra smirked evilly.
“You did, slave. You signed the contract that sealed the deal.”
She held up the parchment from last night. Gabrielle’s eyes widened.
“I did?”
“Yes, slave, you gave away your body willingly. Your soul, though, I will take myself.”
The bard flinched, but she was even more confused now. Her arousal had become even stronger, as if her body actually craved to be owned by Cassandra. Recognizing the signs, Tara stepped closer.
“You will soon understand, why you want this so much. According to the contract, you are not just Cassandra’s slave, you are her sex slave. Your whole life from now on will be devoted to her pleasure. But she is a generous Mistress. If you do a good job, you can expect plenty of orgasms.”
At hearing these words, Gabrielle blushed furiously. Her mind was flooded with memories from last night, making her remember the taste of these women and how often she had come at their hands. If she had not been bound, she would have rubbed her legs together to get some much-needed friction. Seeing her need, Cassandra laughed.
“Already horny again? Don’t worry, you will learn to receive pleasure just from servicing us. And from now on, you will always be ready. The magic of your slave ring will make sure of that.”
“Magic?”
“I placed a spell on the ring. As long as you are my property, you will always be wet.”
She gestured to her servants.
“Free her.”
When she saw Gabrielle close her legs, she immediately stopped her with a harsh command.
“Kneel! You do no longer come without my permission. First you will kiss my feet as a sign of your submission.”
She did not know, if it was part of the magic or if she just was so horny, but Gabrielle immediately obeyed. She got up and knelt almost automatically. With her head bowed, she addressed her new owner.
“Mistress, I am yours.”
The bard bent forward and placed a delicate kiss on Cassandra’s right foot, followed by a second kiss on the left one. The sorceress looked down at her with satisfaction.
“You want to come, don’t you?”
“Yes, Mistress, please. I need it so desperately.”
“I can see that, slave, but first you have to show your gratitude. You will service your Mistress, until I come. Then you will service Tara, to thank her for bringing you here. Finally, you will service Arianna, for she gave you the piercing that represents my ownership.”
“Thank you, Mistress. I will do as you command.”
Gabrielle was completely controlled by her libido and would do anything for an orgasm. Still, she had enough clarity to understand her plight. Knowing that she could not resist the erotic pull of her Mistress, she felt despair and a whispered plea dropped from her lips, before she buried her face in Cassandra’s crotch.
“Xena, help me!”
Her owner grinned, for she heard it anyway.
“I am counting on that, my little slut.”
The whole day saw Gabrielle in a whirlwind of sex and lust. After she had serviced the three women, she was fucked by them for several hours. Then, for the rest of the day, she was forced to service every single woman in Cassandra’s mansion.
**++**
Several weeks later
Gabrielle was walking anxiously back and forth in her room. She was incredibly horny, since she had only been fucked a couple of times during the last few days. Ever since her arrival, she had been trained as a sex slave. By now her raging libido felt withdrawal if her last orgasm had been more than an hour ago. The spell on her slave ring worked very strongly on her welcoming body. Her Mistress had managed to unlock a part of her personality that was addicted to sex. And yes, even in her mind she called Cassandra her Mistress. It was a fact of life that she had accepted. She knew, if her host would give her a choice between leaving as a free woman or licking her feet for an hour straight, she would go with the latter option willingly every single time. Her only chance for a rescue now was her soulmate, Xena. Gabrielle was completely unable to leave on her own.
The training had turned her into an obedient submissive, who actually loved to be treated like a slave. Gabrielle understood by now, that she simply was that kind of horny slut. And it was worth it, for she felt pleasure beyond imagination on a regular basis. On a normal day, her cunt and other holes were stuffed dozens of times and she got to drink cunt juice even more often. By now, she could recognize every member of the household by their taste. Oh yes, she loved to drown in those juices. Gabrielle’s time at the mansion had been a never-ending orgy, with her as a fuck-toy for everyone. Even getting fisted was a normal every day experience. Her magical nipple-ring made sure that she not only was always wet enough for it, but relished it every single time.
The problem was, that almost all activity had stopped three days ago. Since then, she had not seen Cassandra or Tara. Only some of the low-ranking maids had stopped by and fucked her. Four orgasms a day was simply no longer enough for a slut like her. She also missed just seeing her Mistress. All those weeks of training as Cassandra’s personal sex slave had taught her to love her owner unconditionally. Unfortunately, being trained well also meant that she would not touch herself to take care of her arousal. Getting off without permission was no longer an option. While she was trying to distract herself, she saw Arianna walk past her room. She quickly called out to the beautiful woman.
“Arianna, please stay a moment and fuck me. I need it so desperately.”
The raven-haired maid stopped, but shook her head.
“Not now, slut. I am busy. I have to go to Cassandra. Her latest acquisition is ready to be marked.”
“A new acquisition? Is that the reason it has been so quiet down here?”
“Yes, Cassandra and Tara have been busy to break her in. You might have heard it; she seems an especially wild one.”
Gabrielle remembered that she had heard the sounds of pleasure from other parts of the mansion. It had made her even hornier.
“Oh, yes, now that you mention it, I heard it. I wish I could be part of that.”
“Well, Cassandra is a gracious Mistress. Maybe she lets you have a go with her new slave.”
“Oh, please, do you think that is possible? Please, tell Mistress I would do anything, if I could have the new slave lick me!”
“You would do anything for her anyway. She owns you. But don’t worry, I will tell her.”
An evil smirk played around Arianna’s lips, but the bard was too distracted to notice it. Her pussy burned with arousal.
“Thank you! I can’t wait, I need it desperately.”
“Don’t you always? You are a shameless slut, after all you signed voluntarily to become Cassandra’s sex slave.”
“But …”
Arianna gripped the bard’s nipple ring and twisted it cruelly.
“No but. The juices are running down your thighs just at the thought of servicing your Mistress. Now you want another woman to become a sex slave, just so that you can enjoy her tongue.”
Gabrielle winced in pain and looked down ashamedly.
“You are right. I need to come. It’s all I can think about right now.”
“You have to learn to think about your Mistress’ pleasure first. She is all that matters. But you will get there eventually. You have the rest of your life to improve. But now I must go. In a few minutes, you will hear the new slave scream when I pierce her. With a bit of luck, you will have her between your legs soon after.”
“Oh gods, please. And thank you for reminding me of my position.”
Arianna left and the bard began pacing her cell once more. She was restless and so very horny. Arianna had been right. Gabrielle did not care about the new woman’s freedom. The sooner she became Cassandra’s property, the sooner her Mistress might let her lick the bard. She was actually jealous of this new slave and the time she got to spend with Cassandra. Time her Mistress could have used to fuck Gabrielle instead. Thoughts of how her Mistress might have used her had her imagination run wild. Suddenly she heard a pain filled yell.
“Ayiyiyiyi!”
The new acquisition of Cassandra had just been pierced and was now marked as her sex slave. And the bard knew this voice. The new sex slave of her Mistress was none other than Xena. And all Gabrielle could think about was that hopefully the Warrior Princess would soon be forced to service her.