Xena - Amazonian Rings of Submission

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Amazonian Rings of Submission
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story does contain graphic descriptions of sex between women.

I do not own Xena - the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story takes place after the season two episode “A Necessary Evil”. It contains light spoilers for older episodes (especially amazon episodes). Otherwise, it differs quite strongly from the official story line. Without knowing the show, some references might be slightly confusing.

Part 1 – Gabrielle
“What have you got there?”
Gabrielle looked at her host, Arianna, who had entered her chambers, and at the jewelry she held up.
“These earrings are special. In our tribe, they have been worn by several former queens. I would like you to wear them, to remind you of the bond you will have with us.”
“Thank you, but don’t you think that is too much?”
“No, no, please take them. We really think you deserve them. We want you to wear them, while you are away.”
“Okay, if you insist. Thanks again.”
Arianna stepped closer.
“Here, let me.”
“Okay.”
Gabrielle pulled her hair aside to give better access. This was really a nice gift. Xena and her had met this hidden tribe of amazons and helped them against raiders. Now they were ready to leave. Xena was scouting the area one last time to make sure all raiders were gone, while Gabrielle prepared everything for their next journey. Usually she would have been reluctant to take presents for helping other people, but this case seemed special. These amazons had lost their queen in a raider attack, shortly before Gabrielle and Xena had arrived. The bard had taken on a kind of honorable leadership, seeing as she already was an amazon queen. Arianna would be her regent, the same way as Ephiny was the regent of her home tribe. It seemed to be fitting to accept a token of her new position. Arianna clipped the earrings on and said something, but it was too low for the bard to understand.
“Sorry, did you say something?”
“I said they look good on you. Why don’t you check for yourself in the mirror?”
Gabriele instinctively turned to the bronze mirror and missed the evil smirk cross the other woman’s face. For Arianna’s words had been completely different. She had whispered: “Put these on and belong to Velasca.” For all of this was a trap. The earrings were not just special in a sentimental way, they were magical. It was true what Arianna said, that they had been worn by former queens. But she left out the part, that they had only worn them when they were former queens, having lost a challenge for the tribe’s leadership. These earrings were part of a set, called ‘Amazonian Rings of Submission’. They were invented to avoid killing the loser of a challenge, but still not having them as a potential future rival. The wearer would become submissive towards their new owner, usually the new queen, and often also towards anyone involved in putting the set on them. The owner was the person named in the incantation to activate the earrings.
“The rings really bring forth your true personality, don’t you think?”
Gabrielle just nodded. She was in a daze and did not react, when Arianna stepped closer and embraced her from behind. She felt wetness pool in her loins, when her new regent started to massage her breasts. She leaned passively into the embrace and did not protest the aggressive fondling. When one hand moved down between her legs, she could not suppress a moan. This sound finally awoke her from her daze. This was not her lover, Xena, but her new regent. A very beautiful woman, yes, but still almost a complete stranger, whom she had known only for a few days. She opened her eyes to stop the intimate touches, only to realize that those were not Arianna’s hands. The regent was standing several feet away by the door. The hands on her body were her own! The bard blushed when she noticed the appreciative look in her regent’s eyes, whom she had practically given a show. She was glad, that Arianna did not mention it in her next words.
“Gabrielle, since you are travelling west, you should stop in Ponticos and visit Gloria’s inn. You will like it; it is a women only establishment. Tell the owner I send you. She will find your talents useful. You might want to stay there for an extra night or two.”
“Thanks for the advice. I will talk about it with Xena.”
“Do that. If you are nice to her, she surely will agree.”
“Good idea.”
“Okay, I’m looking forward to seeing you again.”
Once Arianna had left, the bard turned back to the mirror. Yes, she would be very nice to Xena. She could not wait to have the Warrior Princess in her bed, since she was still turned on from her mysterious daydream a few moments ago. She could almost still feel Arianna’s soft breasts pressed into her back and her expert hands in all her intimate places. If the amazon was as good in reality as in her dream, then sex with her would be fantastic. Considering also her stunning beauty and perfect body, Gabrielle was almost disappointed that it was impossible. Of course she could not betray Xena, but maybe she could suggest a threesome. Sandwiched between those two powerful lovers would surely be paradise. It took her a lot of willpower to suppress the idea for now. They would leave anyway once Xena was back.
**++**
Two days later, the two soulmates arrived at the inn. Gabrielle went to speak to the owner, while the Warrior Princess took care of her horse. Once Argo was stabled, they met in their room. The bard immediately started to help Xena with her armor. She had been caring like this for the last two days, though the dark warrior especially appreciated the nights. Gabrielle had been very thorough to fulfill every wish Xena might have had, granting her several powerful orgasms. The bard had always been an attentive lover, but these last two nights she had been almost submissive. The Warrior Princess appreciated the effort. It reminded her of some of her fun times as a warlord, when she could take any girl she wanted. Though she was not sure, if that really was what she wanted from Gabrielle. The bard was so much more to her than just a sex slave, arousing as that thought might be. While still helping with the armor, Gabrielle talked about her meeting with the owner.
“Gloria, the owner, has asked me to do a show in her inn, or maybe even several. Tonight of course would be too late, but I could do it tomorrow, if we stay a day, or maybe if I stay.”
“I don’t think we can let King Gregor wait any longer. We do not know what kind of problem he has. But why don’t you stay here and sit this one out. I’ll be faster alone anyway, since I can ride the whole distance. Once I have solved the problem, I will pick you up here. And if it takes too long, I can send you a messenger. Then you can decide if you want to follow me or to keep waiting. You could even travel back to the amazons, if there is not enough interest in your bardic skills, though that seems unlikely to me.”
“Would you really be okay with me staying? I like Gloria, she seems very nice and it would be fun to work here for an all-female audience, but what you want is more important.”
“Of course, that would be okay. I know how much you love to tell stories. And I am sure you will love it even more to tell them without me in the audience, so that you can exaggerate our stories to your heart’s content.”
Xena winked and the bard had to laugh. The warrior continued with a sexy grin.
“And of course, you can make it up to me tonight. You want to service the Warrior Princess?”
The eager nodding had Xena laugh inwardly. ‘That was probably the reason for her eagerness the last two days. She probably knew that she would ask. As if she had needed to convince me. I would do anything for my bard. But no need to tell her that. I’d rather enjoy her special attention.’
Only a minute later, the bard had removed Xena’s battle skirt and panties and knelt down before her. Once again she was showing her oral skills, licking Xena’s pussy like a pro. Only after she had brought the warrior to three orgasms, did she let up. Now it was Xena’s turn to fuck her lover thoroughly, wringing one climax after the other from the bard’s body. In the end, Gabrielle fell into a deep sleep of exhaustion, but only after both had come several more times. The next morning, Xena decided to have mercy on her lover. She left with a quick kiss to the forehead, but without waking the bard.
**++**
It was past noon, when the bard finally awoke. She saw Gloria put down a tray of food and then look in her direction.
“You are awake. Good. I’ve got something for you.”
The older, but still beautiful woman sat down on the bed. She pulled two pieces of jewelry from her pocket.
“For the shows, I want you to wear these anklets. They will highlight your legs.”
Gloria started to fasten the first chain around the left ankle.
“But my boots?”
“You won’t wear your boots for these shows. Boots are for warriors anyway.”
Gabrielle looked dubious, but did not stop the brunette from fastening the other chain around her right ankle. Those fingers felt nice on her skin. Only slowly did she realize that she was still completely naked, but she could not make herself care. It felt good to present her body to Gloria’s appreciative look. The smell of sex was still heavy in the room, distracting her from the words the other woman whispered. Afterwards Gloria looked deep into her eyes. Just feeling those brown eyes on her had thrills run through the bard’s body. Especially her legs felt more sensitive than ever with the anklets attached.
“Tonight’s show will be something special, not your usual storytelling. Afterwards you will come to me to receive further instructions.”
“Yes, Gloria.”
Gabrielle listened carefully to the explanation, her body pulsing with arousal. She was almost sorry, when the innkeeper left without touching her any further. She really wanted to please the woman, and only in her absence got some control back. She put on some clothes, but no footwear and then ate a late lunch. A few hours later it was time for her show. She entered the main room and walked onto the stage. A flute player, a cute blond, started a sensual melody. The room was packed with women of all ages. They obviously had heard about this special show. Slowly first, then faster and faster Gabrielle began to dance. But it was not a normal dance. One by one she dropped all pieces of her clothing, swaying in ever more sensuous moves. Her striptease got cat-calls and appreciative whistles. Every time the bard moved close to the edge, hands touched her legs and body. Money rained down on the stage. Only with the last shreds of her willpower, Gabrielle restrained herself from masturbating on stage. Once her show was finished, she quickly put her clothes back on and left to meet Gloria.
“Good show. But next time, don’t be so shy.” The innkeeper greeted her.
“Okay.” Gabrielle nodded, happy about the praise.
“Now you will meet my daughter. Lana is in her room. She has got something for you.”
In the meantime, the flute player had collected the coins. Later she would hand them to Gloria, not to the bard.
**++**
Gabrielle found the room and knocked.
“Come in.” An authoritative voice answered.
The bard entered and looked at the young woman, who got up from the bed. Lana was her mother’s daughter. She had the same beautiful brown hair and eyes. Only her breasts were even larger and sat proud and without sacking on her slender frame. Gabrielle was stunned for a moment by her beauty, before she remembered her manners.
“Hello, you must be Lana.”
“Correct. Present your arms, Gabrielle.”
Confused the bard held her arms in front of her. Lana picked up her left arm and tied a bracelet around it. Gabrielle did not know how to react and waited passively, while her other arm was picked and a second bracelet placed around it. Instinctively she held her arms behind her back, just like an obedient slave. She heard Lana whisper some words and asked her about it.
“Just making sure that these highlight your real personality.”
Gabrielle looked puzzled, but did not protest when the other woman gripped the bard’s left breast. She moaned at the sensation of her sensitive nipple being palmed. Soon Lana was massaging both her breasts. The bard was disappointed, when Lana stopped, but then she felt her skirt being removed. Her panties followed next. Gabrielle moaned again, when one hand cupped her mound, while the other was back at her breasts. She spread her legs further to provide better access, but otherwise stayed passive. She let the young woman fondle her, as if that was the most natural thing in the world. Deep in her mind, she tried to resist, but an agile finger entering her pussy quickly overrode any protest. Soon waves of pleasure flooded her brain. It felt completely natural and oh so good, to be taken like a sex slave. A second finger was added and Gabrielle moved her hips rhythmically to take the digits as deep as possible. The whole time while Lana fucked her so thoroughly, she looked her deep in the eyes. The bard felt the tide rise and rise, but only when Lana nodded did she allow herself to come with a cry.
While she came down from her high, Gabrielle watched her lover lick her juices from the index finger. When Lana held the same hand to the bard’s lips, she eagerly complied and sucked the other fingers clean. The innkeeper’s daughter laughed when she heard Gabrielle’s appreciative moan.
“Yes, you love the taste of your pussy, don’t you? No surprise, it is your most important body part. Well, that and your mouth, which you can use now. It is time to say thank you for your gift.”
With a strong grip in the bard’s hair, Lana forced her to her knees. With the other hand she lifted her skirt and revealed her naked pussy.
“Get licking!”
Without hesitation Gabrielle obeyed. Soon her tongue was buried deep in her dominant lover’s pussy. She was thrilled at its salty taste. All the time the strong grip in her hair reminded her who was the boss. She actually reveled in the fact that she was allowed to service the young woman. And it did no longer matter that this was not her soulmate. All she cared about was pleasing this woman. And so, she brought all her oral skills into play, licking along the venus mound, sucking on the clit and penetrating the hole with a stiffened tongue. A feeling of euphoria flooded through the bard, when she achieved her goal and brought Lana to a climax. The young woman rubbed her pussy all over Gabrielle’s face, until she had calmed down. Stepping back from her she addressed the bard.
“Good job. Now you will go to Tamala. She owns the tattoo parlor further down the street. You will follow her instructions.”
“Yes, Lana. Thank you.”
**++**
When Gabrielle entered the shop, she was greeted by a stocky woman with short blonde hair.
“Kneel down! You are to receive your next gift. And remove your shirt.”
“Yes, thank you.” Gabrielle answered happily.
It felt good to follow the orders of this strong woman. Kneeling before her, she could admire her muscular arms and legs. The bard imagined to be encased between those strong thighs, with her face pressed into a juicy pussy. With her arms behind her back she awaited further instructions.
“Good girl. Now present your tits!”
Gabrielle put her hands under her breasts and pushed them up. She was proud to show off her body.
“Yes, show your juicy melons. You may suck on your nipples. We want them big and hard, for your next present will be these nipple rings. You have to prepare them for the piercing.”
A shot of arousal ran through Gabrielle’s body at the sight of the beautiful rings. Eagerly she pushed her breasts even higher and sucked first on one nipple then the other. While the bard tended to her breasts, Tamala prepared the piercing. She pushed the tip of a long needle into a fire and sorted the other tools on a side table. Once everything was ready she turned to Gabrielle.
“Let’s see your nipples. Are you ready?”
The bard stopped sucking and let the left nipple plop from between her lips. She presented her breasts again. Tamala rolled the nipples between her fingers.
“Very good, hard as pebbles. Play with your cunt, but not too wild. We do not want sudden movements. Therefore you are not allowed to come, before I have closed the rings.”
“Yes, Tamala. Thank you, you are very generous.”
Gabrielle pushed a hand into her panties and was greeted by a flood of juices. The thought of getting pierced had her more aroused than she could have imagined. With bated breath she looked at the needle in Tamala’s hand, watched it coming closer and closer. When the needle was pushed through her left nipple, a sharp pain shot through her body. But the following adrenalin rush immediately increased her pleasure as well. She could not suppress a groan, while the ring was inserted and then closed with a small pair of tongues. The bard felt the arousal rising. She was close to coming. A sharp pain in her right nipple announced the second piercing. Moments later this ring was inserted as well. The mixture of pain and pleasure was too much and Gabrielle came with a shout of pleasure. The immense orgasm distracted her from Tamala’s incantation.
“Your tits now belong to Velasca!”
The bard came back to reality, when she felt hands on her nipples. Tamala was rubbing a healing salve into the now very sensitive flesh. Once she was finished, the stocly woman looked down on the kneeling bard.
“Time to say thank you. Kiss my boots!”
Gabrielle eagerly complied and kissed both boots reverently. What once would have been humiliating, now send waves of pleasure through her body and mind. She had a vague feeling, that soon she would kiss somebody else’s boots as well. She only stopped when Tamala told her so.
“Okay, enough. Follow me back to the inn. We will meet Gloria and some special friends.”
“Yes, Tamala. As you wish.”
Tamala gathered some of her tools, while the bard put her shirt back on. Soon they left.
**++**
When they entered Gloria’s private rooms, not only the innkeeper was there, but also her daughter. The biggest surprise though was to see Arianna, her regent, as well. Seeing three beautiful women had the bard immediately feel aroused. She instinctively knelt down in the presence of these powerful women. All three of them smiled at the reaction. Gabrielle had become wonderfully submissive. Tamala addressed the bard first.
“Show them your tits! And while you are at it, get rid of your other clothes as well.”
Gabrielle followed the command without hesitation. She was happy to show them her body. She loved the thought of being watched by women she now considered superior. She was not sure when it happened, but she had realized it was her destiny to be used by stronger women. Arianna was the next one to address her.
“Lay down on the table, on your back.”
Once the bard had complied, they pushed her in position. Her pussy was close to the edge of the table. Her legs were opened wide and then bound tightly to the legs of the table. Her arms were pushed above her head and then bound as well. Gabrielle was getting wet at being so completely exposed. She could not wait what they would do to her. It was again Arianna, who explained it.
“Your final gift is a clit ring. I will pierce you, while you will service Gloria.”
Gabrielle almost squealed in joy at the thought of being marked in her most private body part. That was almost as much of a turn-on as being finally allowed to taste Gloria’s pussy. She had fantasized about the older woman from the first moment she had looked at her. The innkeeper stripped naked and climbed onto the table. She knelt above the bard and looked in her eyes.
“You will do your best to please me. And you will drink every drop I offer.”
“Yes, Gloria, thank you. Your pleasure is my pleasure.”
“Yes, I know that a slut like you loves to be used for pleasure. But you may not come, before your clit piercing is finished.”
“I understand.”
Soon Gabrielle’s world shrank to a beautiful pussy coming closer and closer, until it was pressed onto her mouth. The bard had problems to breath with the pussy covering almost her whole face. But this only added to her feeling of helplessness and therefore provided an extra thrill. Every time she managed to take a breath, Gabrielle enjoyed the tangy odor. It had quickly become her favorite smell and she hoped she would be able to savor it regularly from now on. Her tongue was busy working through all the crannies and nooks of this pussy. A sudden pain shot through her body. The hot needle had pierced the hood of her clit. The pain was followed by a wave of pleasure. Gabrielle had become a pain slut. Only barely did she manage to keep an orgasm suppressed before the ring was inserted and closed. In the end she came at the same time as Gloria. Only as through a fog she heard Arianna’s words.
“Your cunt now belongs to Velasca.”
The bard did have no time to contemplate this, since Gloria had started to piss in her open mouth.
“Ahh, I always love a good piss after I’ve come. Fortunately, I have a toilet right here. Remember Gabrielle, you have to drink every drop.”
The bard struggled to obey, but she felt herself getting wet at the thought of being used this way. The acrid taste of the piss filled her with warmth. Her arousal increased at the feeling of a soft finger rubbing a healing salve into her clit. When Gloria climbed down from the table, the bard saw the owner of the finger. It was Velasca. She almost cried in happiness for seeing her owner. And she became even happier, when she saw the strap-on dildo attached to Velasca’s hips. The red-headed amazon-turned-goddess looked at her with evil intent.
“Hello slut, happy to see me?”
“Oh yes, Mistress. I am all yours.”
“I know. So, let’s start with a test ride of my new property.”
“Thank you, Mistress, please!”
Velasca aligned the head of her dildo with her slave’s pussy. But before she entered her, she rubbed it along the clit. The bard moaned at the touch of her still very sensitive nub. Her moans became louder, when the tip of the dildo entered her. Velasca pushed with full force and buried four inches of her tool in the wet channel. She pulled back and pushed again. It took her less than two minutes to pump the full nine inches into the hungry pussy. The bard’s moans had turned into a mixture of whimpers and shouts by now. Velasca reveled in the power she held over her former enemy.
“Your cunt is so wet. You just love to be fucked by your owner, don’t you?”
“Oh yes, Mistress, it is wonderful. Nobody has made me feel like this before. I love the way you take me with so much force. I just hope I can satisfy my Mistress as well.”
“Don’t worry, I love to fuck a dirty slut like you into oblivion. Do you know how I turned you into such a slut?”
By now the bard had problems to speak coherently, with the phallus hammering into her pussy.
“No, Mistress. It feels as if it was always my goal in life to please you.”
Velasca laughed evilly.
“Not exactly. But it will be for the rest of your life. Arianna can explain how I broke you.”
“Yes, please.”
The bard felt Arianna’s lips at her ear.
“Velasca used the Amazonian Rings of Submission on you. You see, they have magical properties. The earrings affected your mind and made you obey all our suggestions. The anklets took away your aggression and will to fight. They also made your body, especially the legs, more sensitive. The bracelets made you submissive and gave you a slave mentality. The nipple rings helped you to enjoy pain with pleasure. They also made your tits so sensitive, that you could produce milk, if your Mistress commands it. The clit ring completed the effect. You have turned into a full-on masochist. And your cunt is now so sensitive that you will be constantly wet. Isn’t it great? You can be used as a fuck-toy for hours and still be able to come, if your Mistress commands it.”
“Oh, yesss!”
Gabrielle was overwhelmed by a tremendous climax. Her brain was by now a muddled mess. But as she understood it, her Mistress had turned her into a much better sex slave than she would have been before. So, she had to thank her even more, since it meant, she was now even better suited to please her Mistress. It made her happy to be just the slut her Mistress wanted. And her Mistress was so generous. She had not stopped fucking her and Gabrielle was already close to her second orgasm. Only when the bard came a third time, did Velasca stop.
“Okay, cut her loose. It is time for a proper ‘hello’.”
Once she was free, the bard knelt before her Mistress.
“Now that we have initiated your cunt, it is time, slave, for a proper greeting.”
Gabrielle immediately understood the command. She bent down further and kissed Velasca’s right boot.
“Good slut. And while you are at it, you can clean my boots with your tongue. I think I have stepped into horse dung earlier.”
The bard went right at it and started licking the boot. It took her half an hour of degrading boot service to clean both boots and have them shining. And she was close to a climax from being allowed to service her Mistress in such a demeaning way. Finally, Velasca stopped her.
“Okay, enough. Wash your face, then kneel on the bed.”
Gabrielle was quick to comply. She smiled in happiness, when Velasca knelt behind her. Her Mistress wanted to fuck her! And her pleasure rose even more, when she realized the target. Velasca pushed her strap-on not in her pussy, but in her last virgin opening, the asshole. The pain from the ivory phallus entering her backdoor only increased her pleasure. She was a complete pain slut by now. When it was caused by her Mistress, it was always an added turn-on. Gabrielle mewled in pleasure when all nine inches had entered her asshole. And it got even better when Tamala sat down in front of her and pulled her face into her naked pussy. Velasca explained her task.
“Suck Tamala’s cunt. Once you have given her a climax, you may come yourself as often as you want. But don’t forget to keep licking. As long as there is a cunt in your face, you lick it. Everybody here is superior to you and you only live to please your superiors.”
Since Gabrielle could not answer with her face pressed into a wet pussy, she simply got to work. Being encased in Tamala’s strong thighs was exactly as wonderful as she had imagined a few hours ago. It was like being in heaven. Her tongue worked as fast as possible to gather every droplet of Tamala’s free flowing juices. The taste was sweeter, compared with Gloria. The deep strokes with which Velasca fucked her asshole helped pushing her face rhythmically into Tamala’s crotch. Finally a new flood of juices announced Tamala’s climax. She did not pull back, so the bard kept licking. But soon she was overwhelmed by her own climax, quickly followed by another. The way Velasca forcefully fucked her asshole felt better than anything she had experienced before. Still the bard managed to keep licking Tamala’s pussy until she got her off again. The tattoo artist switched places with Arianna, whose turn it was to be serviced. The bard’s agile tongue had her regent come twice, before another climax of her own was too much and Gabrielle blacked out.
When the bard came back to consciousness, she felt close to paradise, for she was kneeling between the thighs of her Mistress. Velasca was sitting naked on the edge of the bed, but with the strap-on still attached.
“And the slut is back. Time to clean up the mess you made. Suck my dick!”
“Thank you, my Goddess, for allowing me to service you.”
Gabrielle went to work and licked the shit-stained shaft. The tangy taste had her moan in pleasure, for it reminded her of the incredible fucking she had just received. Soon she pushed her lips over the head of the phallus and started to suck in every piece of shit she could reach. Once she had cleaned the whole phallus, Velasca gripped her hair and pulled her back. With the strength of a Goddess, she pushed Gabrielle’s head into a bucket with water to wash her face. The bard was close to drowning, before Velasca pulled her back up. She had Gabrielle dry her face, while she removed the harness with the strap-on. With her next words, she immediately had the bard’s full attention.
“Now you will lick my cunt. I want to know, if it is worth to keep you as a cunt-licker. If not, I will sell you to a whorehouse.”
The bard became distressed. She did not care for sex with men, although of course she would enjoy it, if her Mistress ordered her to do so. But the thought to be separated from her Mistress, maybe even forever, was horrible. She was sure she was born to be her Mistress’ slave. A life without servicing her beautiful and majestic Mistress did just not seem worth living, though of course she would die gladly for her. With this motivation, the bard started her task eagerly. She slowly licked and nuzzled the inner thighs of her Mistress. The incredible strength hidden under the soft skin was already quite a turn-on. Slowly she closed in on the fleshy lips of Velasca’s pussy. With long, soft strokes she licked along the outer lips. Finally she dipped her tongue between the pussy lips and got her first real taste of Velasca’s juices. She moaned in appreciation and kept searching greedily for more. Deeper and deeper she pumped her stiffened tongue into the nether hole. After several minutes of tongue-fucking her Mistress the bard pulled back. She searched above the slit and quickly found the sensitive nub. She enveloped it with her lips and began sucking on the little bundle of nerves. Soon the clit grew in size and became hard as a pebble. The bard doubled her efforts and pushed her Mistress over the edge. With a loud grunt the redheaded warrior climaxed. Since she had no other order, Gabrielle kept licking and sucking, until Velasca came twice more. Finally, the Goddess pushed her slave away.
“That’s enough for now. It was a good job, so I will keep you a while longer. Let’s have more fun; there are plenty of cunts for you to suck. And of course my girls might want to fuck you as well.”
“Thank you, my Goddess, you are incredibly generous.”
The rest of the night was a marathon of sex. The bard had to lick every woman several times and got fucked even more often. Every major hole of her body was stuffed again and again, often two or even all three at the same time. Each orgasm meant she craved the next one even more. The bard fought hard to service her lovers as good as possible, but the constant fucking took its toll on her. They were five to one, and each one of them was a superior being compared to a lowly sex slave. They fucked the bard so hard, that she blacked out several times. Even that did not stop them from fucking her. The magic of the clit ring made sure that she was always wet and ready and her pleasure was irrelevant to them. She was nothing more than a fuck toy, not really different from a dildo, only made of flesh and human shaped. But finally even these women got tired, at least the mortal ones among them, and they ended the orgy.
**++**
The next night, the bard was back on stage. This time her striptease did not end when she was naked. Instead, she masturbated right on stage. The audience gave a big applause when she showed them her glistening fingers after she had come. And then followed the next step of Gabrielle’s debasement. Gloria had this idea when she heard Velasca’s threat last night of selling the bard. And the Goddess quickly warmed to her idea. The innkeeper went on stage for an announcement.
“Special offer! Tonight, you can have real fun with Gabrielle, the Bard of Poteideia. Come here on stage, and for 30 denariis she will lick your pussy. Or pay 50 denariis to fuck her. You get 15 minutes of incredible fun with her, for she is a whore like no other. Remember, she has learned from the best: Xena, the Warrior Princess.”
Soon plenty of women were lined-up and the bard got to work. Again she was fucked and used almost all night, until she was too tired to keep going. Gloria ended the show.
“Okay, girls, enough for tonight! Gabrielle, the Whore of Poteideia will do one more show tomorrow night. That’s the last chance for anyone who missed out tonight.”
They had made hundreds of denarii, but that was of course irrelevant to Velasca. Important was only the further humiliation of her old enemy. She let the bard rest till noon. Then Velasca and the others fucked her for three hours straight. At the end of the session, they all pissed into one of Gabrielle’s boots and let her drink every last drop of it. Velasca watched the show with an evil grin, enjoying the dopey smile on her slave’s face. For of course by now the bard loved to be humiliated this way. Velasca already imagined the many other ways she would abuse her slave. At night, Gabrielle gave her second show, again followed by being pimped out right on stage. Some women paid double to have their ass licked instead of their cunt. For many years to come, in Ponticos would circulate stories about the famous Gabrielle, the Whore of Poteideia. Noon the next day, Gloria, Lana and Tamala got one more session with the bard. Then Velasca threw her over her horse’s back, and left with Arianna for the amazons. Everybody had their orders how to receive the Warrior Princess, when she was back from her mission. Once they were out of sight of the town, Velasca stopped and forced the bard to strip naked. She connected her nipple rings with a chain and put a leash on it. This leash she used to lead the bard behind her horse. When they were on the move again, she turned to Arianna.
“This is better. Walking will keep her fit. I don’t want my sex slave to get fat from drinking all that piss.”
Both riders laughed. The bard behind them smiled. It was wonderful how much her Mistress cared for her.

Part 2 – Xena
Several days later the Warrior Princess returned to Ponticos. King Gregor’s problems had been easily solved and Xena had said her good-bye as quickly as possible without being rude. It had been less than a week, but she missed her lover already. Those last few days with Gabrielle before they separated had been lots of fun. Now, after several days without her, Xena was horny as hell. Maybe that was reason she was too distracted to detect the curious looks send her way. Only when she was near to the inn, she thought she heard the bard’s name mentioned once or twice. So obviously Gabrielle’s show had been a success once again. ‘She really is a great storyteller’, Xena thought with pride. ‘And a great fuck as well, but of course the people here would not know that.’ Showing that even the Warrior Princess can sometimes be wrong.
Inside she was greeted by Gloria.
“Hello Xena. Nice to see you again.”
“Hello Gloria. Is Gabrielle upstairs?”
„No, unfortunately not. An amazon – Arianna, I think – came and took her with her. They went to the amazon village. But follow me. It is too late to leave right away and we have kept your room.”
Xena had to agree, for the innkeeper war right. It would make no sense to leave now and travel in the darkness. And it was roughly a two-days’ journey to the village anyway, so it made more sense to leave in the morning. But the Warrior Princess was very disappointed. She had really been looking forward to a good fuck tonight. With her thoughts turning to sex, her eyes watched the woman moving in front of her more closely. Since they were on the stairs, the look almost automatically zeroed in to the gently swaying ass. And Gloria really had a fine ass. The woman was older than Xena, probably in her mid-forties, but she was still in great shape. And the warrior had a thing for older women. She had always loved to be fucked by an experienced woman, which was one of the reasons she had submitted to Alti or Lao Ma. Nobody alive knew how much Xena liked to be the bottom in bed, not even Gabrielle. Since she came together with her soulmate, she had been true to her, but the bard was simply too young to fill that role. But every now and then, she played with one of her fantasies. And Gloria was just the kind of beautiful strong woman, she loved to think about. Maybe tonight she would relieve some of her pressure. Her horniness was really starting to cloud her thoughts.
Once they were in her room and Xena had stuffed away her saddle bags, Gloria turned to her.
“Before she left, Gabrielle gave me something for you. Here, she wants you to wear these earrings.”
The innkeeper pulled a pair of earrings from her pocket. They looked similar to the ones Gabrielle had gotten from the amazons. Xena did not really like to wear this kind of jewelry, since it could be a problem in a fight. A sword tip catching it could rip her ear right off. But obviously there was a special meaning behind them. Gabrielle would not make such a gift without a reason. And they had traveled the road to the amazons just a week ago. Therefore it was unlikely to meet any problems on the way.
“Okay, thank you. Just leave them there on the table.”
“No, Gabrielle told me she wanted you to wear them right away. Something about it being important to be seen with them, or so? Here, let me help you.”
„Okay, my bard will have her reasons.”
Xena pulled her hair aside to give Gloria better access. When the woman stepped closer, the warrior got a whiff of her perfume. The woman really smelled good. Gloria smiled and clipped the first earring on. Xena got a bit distracted to be so near to a woman she had fantasized about just moments ago. She almost felt a bit dizzy. Meanwhile Gloria had attached the other earring as well. She whispered something, but Xena did not hear her.
“Sorry, what did you say?”
The innkeeper smiled predatorily.
“Gabrielle asked me to give you another gift. Ready to receive it?”
„Yes, of course.”
Xena suddenly felt a soft pair of lips pressing on her own. She even allowed the tongue inside for a hot French kiss. Finally, out of air, she pulled back.
“What was that about?”
“As I said: a gift from Gabrielle. If you would like to, you could receive a couple of gifts from me as well.”
Gloria winked. Xena felt awfully tempted for a moment, but finally she got herself back under control.
“Sorry. You are a beautiful woman, but I belong to Gabrielle.”
“Then maybe I should ask her, if she is willing to lease you out. I would love to ride you.”
Gloria’s smile had turned almost evil. Xena felt a twitch in her pussy, but she kept her cool.
“Again, a tempting thought, but I don’t think it will happen any time soon. But do you know anything more about why Gabrielle left?”
“No, she didn’t tell me. But I suggest you should speak with my daughter Lana. They had some fun together during the bard’s stay. Her room is the second door to the left on this floor. Just next to my room, in case you change your mind tonight.”
The woman just did not stop flirting. And Xena once again felt very tempted. She was sure she would really enjoy being fucked by this beautiful, experienced woman. Xena could not remember the last time she was so deeply attracted to a woman. Images of her hand buried deep in Xena’s pussy pushed to the forefront of her mind. But the Warrior Princess had willpower like no other mortal, and managed to keep a lid on these thoughts. But the fantasies distracted her so much, that she never realized how easily she accepted Gloria’s suggestion. With a quick nod she left the room to visit Lana.
**++**
Xena knocked and entered when she heard an invitation. The innkeeper’s daughter stood in the middle of the room, though the bed seemed to have been recently used. Xena took a moment to admire the beauty before her. Lana only wore a shirt that just reached down mid-thigh. She had tousled brown hair and deep brown eyes. Below the shirt, Xena could see long, smooth legs. She was a younger version of Gloria, the similarity easy to detect. A musky odor in the room gave away, that she must have been masturbating only moments before. The young woman stepped closer.
“Hello, you must be Xena. Gabrielle told me about you.”
“I am. So, you talked with her?”
“Yes, we had lots of fun together. You know how lucky you are to have such a good fuck as your lover, don’t you?”
The Warrior Princess was taken aback. Did they?
“How do you ...?”
“Oh, you two were not exactly quiet that night you were here. I asked her about it and the bard told me everything. How much she loves the taste of your pussy. And how thoroughly you fucked her in retaliation for eating your pussy.”
“Oh.”
For once the Warrior Princess was at a loss for words. If she had thought she had been horny before, her pussy had become a waterfall by now. The reminder of her spectacular night with Gabrielle, combined with the tempting beauty before her had her soaked. Lana stepped even closer than before, entering her personal space. She picked up Xena’s right hand.
“Gabrielle wanted me to give you some presents.”
Lana picked up a bracelet from a nearby table. She closed it around Xena’s wrist. For some reason the Warrior Princess just let it happen. Lana picked up a second bracelet and secured it around the left wrist.
“The bard has a similar pair. Now both of you have the same connection.”
With the young woman in such close proximity, Xena’s nostrils picked up her odor even stronger. Her arousal distracted her, so she missed the words Lana whispered in a singsong voice.
“With these bracelets, you belong to Velasca.”
Xena had a sudden urge to move her arms behind her back and to stand at attention. The soft fingers still caressing her hand helped her to keep still. But an unusual passivity left her like putty in the young woman’s hands. Lana looked her deep in the eyes and talked to her seductively.
“I bet you would want to thank Gabrielle for such a thoughtful gift. It fits you so well. And there is really only one way to thank an eager creature like Gabrielle, isn’t it? So, what would you do? Would you start with the bard’s succulent tits?”
The innkeeper’s daughter pulled Xena’s left hand towards her body and pushed it onto her breasts. With her own hand she forced Xena to massage the soft fleshy mounds. Like in a trance, the Warrior Princess let herself being guided.
“You love to touch her tits, don’t you? Yes, palm them, rub them. Do you feel how big the nipples are?”
Xena followed all instructions obediently. In her mind’s eye, she was touching Gabrielle, but at the same time, it was still Lana.
“Those nipples are now hard as pebbles. Would you like the bard’s tits to be pierced? Have the nipples adorned by rings? You could pull at them with your teeth.”
The Warrior Princess moaned when those pictures invaded her mind. The moans turned to disappointment when Lana stopped her hand. But the next words had her heartbeat speed up.
“Yeah, you really love these tits. But there is another part of the body you love just as much, isn’t it? But first, let’s wet your fingers.”
Without protest, the warrior let her hand be moved and soon felt soft lips envelope her fingers. For several minutes Lana sucked on each finger, causing the Warrior Princess to moan in appreciation. With one final lick the innkeeper’s daughter pulled the hand away from her mouth. Slowly she let the hands glide down her body until they reached the thighs. Once they were below the hem of the shirt, Lana moved their hands back up, this time pushing them under the shirt, her only piece of clothing. Another moan fell from Xena’s lips when they reached the pussy and she realized how wet it already was.
Lana guided them to her clit and caressed it with the tips of Xena’s fingers. The little bundle of nerves grew under their attention. Deep in Xena’s subconscious a warning sounded. This was not her soulmate, the person she had sworn never to betray, but the warning was not heard. It was as if her whole mind was covered in a blanket of passivity, allowing Lana to manipulate her without resistance. And Xena’s usually well-hidden submissive tendencies helped the young woman to dominate the famous warrior. Again, she whispered encouragingly.
“Yes, you love to play with the clit. Do you feel it growing harder? Imagine Gabrielle’s cunt. Would you prefer it being pierced? Her clit marked with a ring?”
The Warrior Princess groaned. This image was really appealing. Back in her days as a warlord, she had loved to mark her sex slaves with genital piercings. But her bard was no sex slave, was she? Lana moved Xena’s hand again. She picked two of the fingers and slowly forced them between her nether lips. She kept pushing until they went in as deep as possible. Xena’s arousal increased at the feeling of velvety heat surrounding her digits. Her dominant lover pulled them back, then pushed again. Soon she created a rhythm and fucked herself with Xena’s fingers. The Warrior Princess was used like a human dildo.
Xena was in a trance. For some reason she loved the way she was used here. Watching Lana’s beautiful face while she came was almost as good as an orgasm of her own, something she desperately needed by now. With a smile, Lana pulled the fingers out of her pussy hole; then guided them up to Xena’s lips.
“Have a taste.”
The warrior sucked her own fingers clean, enjoying the salty taste of Lana’s juices. The younger woman smirked while she watched.
“It was fun, playing with you, just like with the bard. Okay, you will now visit Tamala. She owns a tattoo shop, two houses further down the street. She will expect you. Follow her instructions closely.”
“Okay, thank you.”
Almost like a robot Xena agreed and left to look for Tamala.
**++**
When the warrior entered the shop, Tamara already waited for her. The tattoo artist had a stocky body and short blonde hair. She was beautiful, but in a very butch way. Tamala ordered her to free her breasts completely and sit down on a low divan. Xena removed the leathers and pulled down her shift before she sat down. She did not question her instructions and leaned back when ordered to. Tamala pulled her arm further down and fastened it with a leather band to a ring in the floor. At Xena’s look she explained.
“I have to make sure you do not move during your piercing. And you are too strong for me to simply hold you down. Therefore I have to tie you down.”
„Piercing?”
„Yes, I will pierce your tits. Do you have any experience with piercings?”
“Not on my own body. But back in my days as a warlord, all my sex slaves were marked with piercings. They usually had to wear nipple rings or clit rings.”
“Interesting, for soon you will be wearing nipple rings.”
A shot of arousal ran through Xena at this image. The artist had not only tied both her arms to the floor, but her legs as well. And since they were tied to different sides of the divan, her legs were forced open. Suddenly Tamala ripped away Xena’s soaked panties. She rolled them in a ball and forced it in Xena’s mouth.
“I don’t want you to bite your tongue because of the pain.”
Then she finished her preparations. The warrior felt now humiliated and exposed, but somehow this increased her arousal. Tamala’s forcefulness was a turn-on. And she was obviously aware of it, for she cupped Xena’s mound lazily.
“Wet and ready. You cannot await it, can you?”
The warrior shook her head, since she could not talk.
“Yeah, I thought so.”
The Warrior Princess grew even more aroused at this show of confidence. She watched Tamala pick up a long needle and heat it in a flame. The artist bent over Xena and began to play with her nipples. At the time when the needle was hot enough, the nipples were big and hard. With a sure hand Tamala pushed the needle through the left nipple. Xena felt the pain shoot through her body. Moments later a ring was inserted into the new hole and closed with a pair of tongues. Upon feeling the light weight on her now sensitive nipple, the pain became mixed with pleasure. When the process was repeated with her right nipple, the pleasure increased. It was enough to distract her from Tamala and hearing her whisper an incantation. When the artist rubbed a healing salve into her nipples, Xena groaned through the panties in her mouth. She was close to coming. Her eyes turned to Tamala, who somehow seemed even more magnificent than before. The artist returned the look confidently.
“I would ask you, if you want to have fun, but honestly? You are sitting here almost naked, bound and helpless, with your legs opened invitingly. And you are marked as a sex slave, as you said yourself. So it doesn’t matter what you want, does it? The only question here is: Do I want to fuck you?”
Hearing this turned Xena’s leaking pussy into an open floodgate. She tried to plead to be fucked, but the gag turned it into muffled groans. Tamala almost laughed at the helpless desire showing in the warrior’s eager face. She let her fret for a couple of minutes, before she gave the answer to her own question.
“Yes, I do. You are just the kind of slut who desperately needs it, and I feel I’m in the mood.”
The once proud Warrior Princess nodded happily at the news. Tamala knelt on her right side. With her left hand, she started to play with Xena’s nipples. The warrior groaned since it was still equally painful and arousing. When Tamala’s other hand cupped her mound, desire flooded her brain. The artist gave another instruction.
“You have been an obedient slave. Therefore, I allow you to come as fast and as often as you want.”
Xena nodded her thanks. More muffled groans came from her when she felt two fingers invade her pussy. Wet as she already was, the warrior took them easily. The stuffed feeling in her pussy was too much and she came with a loud groan. But it had only been the beginning. Tamala fucked her faster and faster, until another climax overwhelmed her. The artist pulled back her hand, but it was not the end. Instead she added a third finger, to fuck her even more thoroughly. At the same time she kept kneading and rubbing Xena’s still very sensitive nipples. Again and again the right hand pumped into Xena’s hungry pussy. The third climax was the strongest yet. Tamala finally let her rest. She pulled the gag from the warrior’s mouth and untied her. The Warrior Princess took the first opportunity to thank her for the wonderful fucking she had received. Tamala just nodded and gave her new instructions.
“Go back to the inn. Gloria will tell you what to do next.”
Xena pulled her shift back up, but kept the leathers in her hand. The nipples were too raw for the hard leather. The soiled panties Tamala kept as a trophy. Therefore, the Warrior Princess went commando, when she walked back to the inn.
**++**
The warrior knocked on Gloria’s door and waited until she had permission to enter. The innkeeper looked at the disheveled woman and smirked.
“Show me your tits!”
Without hesitation Xena removed her shirt. With her hands behind her back, she stood at attention to show her pierced nipples. Gloria tugged on the rings, which caused the warrior to moan.
“They suit you perfectly. Okay, bent over the table. We have unfinished business.”
Again, the Warrior Princess obeyed without hesitation and waited. She heard some noises behind her, like from clothes being stripped off, but did no dare to look over her shoulder without permission. Suddenly something hard and smooth touched her pussy. Gloria pushed her legs further apart and forced her upper body flat on the table. Having her nipples pressed onto the hard wood hurt, but the pleasure from her submissive position outweighed it. It seemed Gloria wanted to take her from behind, just what a slut deserved. And she was right. A hard shaft entered her vagina, probably some kind of strap-on dildo. The innkeeper had more instructions for her.
“You may be as loud as you want, but you are not allowed to come without permission.”
“Thank you, Gloria. I understand.”
By now the phallus had entered her at least five inches deep. Gloria pulled back a little and then pushed again. Slowly she created a rhythm to fuck the Warrior Princess. Xena had to hold on tight to avoid being pushed over the table edge. She groaned, because her sore tits were pressed so hard onto the table. But at the same time, she felt an enormous pleasure from being fucked. Her arousal increased and she was close to coming. The Warrior Princess started to beg.
“Please, Gloria, allow me to come. I need it so desperately.”
The innkeeper let her wait for long minutes, but finally gave permission. Xena’s scream of pleasure could be heard in the whole house, when the climax overwhelmed her. While she recovered, she thought she heard the door, followed by steps in their direction. Gloria pulled out, which caused the warrior to whimper. She had hoped for round two. Suddenly her silent prayers were fulfilled and she felt the dildo enter her again. Soon she was fucked with even more force than before. Somebody appeared in her line of sight. The innkeeper had walked around the table. Xena looked over her shoulder and realized that Gloria’s daughter was now fucking her. High on pure pleasure, the warrior moaned her name. The innkeeper looked with pride on them.
“Yes, Lana. I love to share everything with my daughter. And now open your mouth. It is time I join this round. The good news for you is that you may now come as often as your body allows.”
“Thank you--”
The Warrior Princess was interrupted by Gloria’s phallus being shoved in her mouth. She had problems to accommodate it at first, but finally managed to take all eight inches. She could still taste her own pussy on the shaft. The innkeeper began to fuck her mouth almost as relentless as the daughter fucked her pussy. This double assault was too much and a climax overcame her. Her lovers did not stop. Only when Xena had almost reached her next orgasm, did they stop. But to her relief they only switched places. Soon they were fucking her again. By the time they finally stopped, the warrior had virtually visited almost any paradise known to mankind and then blacked out for a moment. With her heart pumping fast, Xena watched mother and daughter share an intimate kiss. They both turned to her and Gloria gave her the next instructions.
“Tomorrow morning you begin your journey to the amazon village. There you will receive further instructions.”
“Thank you for everything.”
Xena needed several minutes to recover, before she moved to her own room.
**++**
Early the next morning, Xena began her journey to the amazon village. Wearing her leathers caused a constant low level of pain, since her nipples were still very sore. Therefore each step of her horse reminded her of her nipple rings and that she was marked like a sex slave. Riding in the fresh air cleared her head a little bit from the fog it had been under during the last night, but she did not regret her markings. They had led to an incredible night full of sex, even better than that night with Gabrielle. She still missed her soulmate, but soon she would see her again. It was the second day of her journey and she was already close to the village. Around her were the gigantic trees that hid the amazon nation. Suddenly she spotted a familiar face. Arianna was sitting on a very low hanging branch, obviously on the lookout. The warrior stopped her horse and greeted Gabrielle’s new regent.
“Hello Arianna, is everything well in the village?”
“Oh yes, very well, Xena. Come here and sit down. I have got something for you.”
The Warrior Princess followed the command and sat next to the amazon. Arianna showed her a pair of anklets.
“These are for you. Gabrielle has the same. Here, I will put them on you.”
Arianna was not yet part of the Amazonian Rings of Submission’s effect on her, but she was a very commanding personality in her own right and therefore the warrior did not object. The amazon opened her right boot, and pulled it off slowly. Feeling the hands glide along her leg felt very nice, especially with the memories of last night still fresh in her mind, but not so much, that the warrior could not control herself. Arianna dropped the boot and repeated the action with the other one. She looked Xena deep in the eyes.
“You won’t need the boots here anyway.”
Somehow the Warrior Princess felt a certain weight on this statement, but soon forgot it, when Arianna placed the first anklet on her. Suddenly the fingers on her skin seemed to feel more than just nice. With the second anklet, the feeling increased and a sudden peacefulness filled her mind. This sudden change in her feelings distracted the warrior from listening in to Arianna’s words, when she whispered the incantation. But the effect was immediate. The amazon held overwhelming authority and sparked in Xena the urge to openly submit. The effect of the anklets was to remove violent tendencies from the wearer and forcing her to be peaceful. On a true warrior like Xena this effect was especially devastating. It took away the core of her personality, like losing her boots meant losing her inner self. Therefore, she was thrown even deeper into slave mode than the bard. Just being in the presence of a superior being like Arianna was unbelievably arousing. Wetness pooled in her pussy, when the amazon picked up her left foot.
“As I already said, you don’t need your boots any longer. You are not worthy to wear them. You exist to serve. Your body is simply there to be used and you are lucky, if your Mistress does use it. Like this for example.”
With her left hand, Arianna pulled up her battle skirt, revealing that she was naked underneath. With her other hand, she pulled Xena’s foot closer. Slowly she rubbed it up and down along her pussy. The warrior was in awe that she was allowed to touch the beautiful pussy of her Mistress. Just feeling the wetness on her sensitive toes sent shockwaves of pleasure up her leg and through her body to her brain. She moaned. Her desire to please this superior being was overwhelming. She was nothing compared to her Mistress, not even worthy of being in the same thought. Arianna rubbed the toes in slow circles over her clit. She enjoyed having absolute control over the famous Warrior Princess. And of course she knew that it was her real queen, Velasca, who had made it possible. Arianna moved the foot from the clit to the entrance of her cunt. With steady force she pushed the big toe inside, all the while observing the look of utter bliss on her slave’s face. The warrior was obviously turned on beyond measure from being used as a tool for Arianna’s pleasure. She warned her.
“Remember slave, all that matters is your Mistress. You will not come without my permission.”
“Of course not, Mistress. All I want to do is please you.”
“Good.”
The praise excited Xena, but she kept a lid on her arousal. The amazon pushed the foot as far into the cunt as possible. For the next couple of minutes she fucked herself with it, until she came with a moan. Her juices coated the foot. She pulled it out. Then she bent Xena’s leg inward and forced the athletic warrior to suck her own foot clean, a task she obviously enjoyed. Arianna leaned her back against the branch and ordered her slave to kneel before her.
“Okay, slave, time to say thank you for being allowed to service me. And since I am a generous Mistress, I will allow you to thank me by sucking my cunt until I have come twice. Get to work!”
The Warrior Princess was excited to be granted this honor. She knew nothing in the world could feel better than to serve her Mistress. Even being fucked by her Mistress would come only second, since that would be about her own pleasure, not the pleasure of her Mistress, which mattered so much more. She quickly started to lick the already juice-coated pussy. She used all her knowledge about sex techniques to do her very best. Within minutes she managed to make her Mistress come twice. Arianna rubbed her pussy over her slave’s face; then ordered her to wait. She pulled her strap-on from the bag she had stowed under the tree and turned back to the warrior.
“Stand up and lean over the branch, arms behind your back. Open your legs wide. I will test your limits.”
Xena obeyed quickly and resumed the position as ordered. She was trembling in excitement. She knew her Mistress would tease her without mercy and loved her even more for it. She felt the tip of the phallus slowly rub around. After several minutes Arianna stopped and pressed the tip against her opening. The amazon stopped and pulled back lightly. Again she pushed the phallus against the slit, but not strong enough to enter her cunt. The Warrior Princess whimpered causing her Mistress to laugh cruelly.
“You need it so desperately, slave, don’t you?”
“Yes, Mistress, I would do anything for you to fuck me.”
“Beg for it.”
“Please, Mistress, fuck your slave. I am a worthless slut, but please show mercy and hammer that beautiful phallus into my cunt.”
“Not bad. But what, if I tell you, that just hours ago my strap-on was pumping into another cunt.”
“I would beg you even more.”
“And what if I tell you, that the other cunt belonged to another worthless slut.”
“Then I would beg you to tell me, what the other slave did to deserve your attention, so I can do the same.”
“That’s easy, submit completely.”
“I do, my body and soul belong to my Mistress.”
“And if I finally tell you, that the other sex slave I just fucked was Gabrielle?”
Even the name of her soulmate could not distract the warrior from desiring to please her Mistress.
“I would thank the gods, that they gave her the greatest gift on earth: being fucked by her Mistress. Please pump the same phallus into my cunt that you have used on Gabrielle.”
Convinced of the complete surrender of the Warrior Princess, Arianna made her move and pushed the dildo inside. The warrior screamed in pleasure, but tried to keep her arousal under control. She was not allowed to come, after all. Arianna created a steady rhythm to fuck Xena with deep strokes. When she felt her getting close to a climax, she slowed down. For more than an hour, she kept her slave on the brink. She decided to tease her more.
“After I had stuffed Gabrielle’s cunt, I went for her mouth and forced her to deep-throat it.”
Xena groaned when she imagined such a beautiful scenario.
“And after I fucked her mouth, I went for the bard’s asshole. I pumped it for hours.”
The warrior groaned even louder at this incredible image. Her arousal shot through the roof, when she thought about her soulmate being taken in every available hole by this superior being. Gabrielle was such a lucky slave.
“And by the way, I did not clean my phallus before I started fucking you.”
Gabrielle’s shit pumped into her cunt. The warrior almost came from this absolute humiliating picture in her mind. Arianna fucked her extremely hard, before she finally gave her slave the permission to come. Xena’s shouts of pleasure sent the birds fleeing in every direction. For good measure the amazon fucked her to another orgasm before she stopped. She forced her slave to kneel down and clean the phallus with her tongue. Arianna removed her harness and stowed it away. She ordered the warrior to remove her last clothes and connected the nipple rings with a chain. Arianna put a leash on the chain and tied it to Argo’s saddle horn. She placed the bag on Argo’s back and climbed in the saddle. With the Warrior Princess walking behind her, led by a leash on her tits, Arianna entered the amazon village.
**++**
After Arianna made the warrior care for the horse, she led her on the leash to the queen’s hut. The throne was empty, but in a corner knelt a naked woman: Gabrielle. Xena called her name, but the bard did not lift her head. And suddenly the Warrior Princess understood why. Her bard was now a sex slave. She was not allowed to speak or move without permission from her Mistress. Xena felt ashamed, that she had not followed this rule herself. She looked at her soulmate and took in her appearance. She was wearing earrings, bracelets and anklets just like Xena. Her nipple rings were connected by a chain attached to a leash, similar to the warrior’s. Her leash went through a hook in the roof and then down again towards the throne, where it was tied to an armrest. She leash was strummed tight enough to pull Gabrielle’s nipples upwards. But unlike the Warrior Princess she had another piercing. Her clit held a ring, which was adorned with a lead weight pulling it down and therefore putting pressure on her clit. Xena almost cried in happiness at seeing her soulmate turned into a perfect sex slave. Gabrielle had never looked more beautiful. Arianna turned to the bard as well.
“Slave Gabrielle, look up. You may watch until I say otherwise.”
Inwardly she laughed at the look of arousal on Gabrielle’s face after seeing the warrior. It obviously turned her on to see her partner turned into a sex slave. Arianna led the warrior towards a table and ordered her to lie on it on her back. The amazon tied Xena’s arms and legs to the legs of the table. Then she ordered the bard to bring the tattoo set. Once Gabrielle knelt obediently next to the table, she explained her task.
“You will pierce the clit hood of this slave and mark her with a clit ring. Once you are finished, you will say the words we taught you. You may stand for this, if you can’t reach her cunt properly. Afterwards you will wait in position for further instructions, but you may keep watching me, while I play with the new toy.”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
Xena moaned. They talked about her as if she did not matter. It was humiliating and therefore the perfect way to treat a worthless slave. If she had not been wet already from hearing about her new piercing, she would have been now. Arianna climbed onto the table and knelt over the warrior.
“You will lick my cunt, while the slave does her job. Of course you may not come, since it could disrupt the piercing.”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
The amazon lowered her pussy onto Xena’s face and ordered her to start. Soon her slave’s tongue was busy at work. The long, wet muscle pumped deep into her cunt. The pleasure was almost doubled by watching the look of utter bliss on the face of the once proud Warrior Princess. Being able to force one of the strongest fighters in the known world to tongue-fuck her in a submissive slave-mode was turning her on like nothing else. Arianna came and flooded her slave’s face with cunt juice. Of course, she kept riding the warrior without mercy. A sudden twitch in her slave told her that the needle had just pierced the clit’s hood. A quick look over her shoulder revealed the bard inserting the ring into the fresh hole. It was almost finished. Arianna picked up pace and fucked the tongue of the warrior. Then she stopped a moment and told Xena to listen. Gabrielle spoke the last incantation.
“Your cunt now belongs to Velasca.”
Arianna looked over her shoulder.
“Good job, Gabrielle. You have just ensured that your partner is enslaved forever. Now it is time to await the arrival of Xena’s eternal owner.”
Both slaves had difficulties to suppress an orgasm after this announcement.
**++**
Arianna prepared the slaves for Velasca’s arrival.
“Slave Xena, you will be on all four, facing the throne, but of course with your head held down. Slave Gabrielle, you will kneel at her side, facing the door, since you will present the new sex slave to her Majesty.”
Both slaves crawled into position. Arianna loved the way the queen had the bard be the woman to supply Xena with a ring. It might seem problematic to grant Gabrielle so much power over the Warrior Princess, but the opposite was true. Now Xena was submissive even towards a worthless sex slave, making sure the warrior was at the absolute lowest rank of the pecking order. The Warrior Princess now had to take orders from a person who would literally eat shit to please her Mistress. The humiliation was absolute. Velasca entered the room and looked very pleased when she took in the scene. Xena knelt demurely on all four, while the bard held the cunt lips apart to present her soulmate. Velasca smirked. She now held power over the two women who had once defied her. It was time to have fun.
“Gabrielle-slut, push a finger in her cunt! Is she ready?”
The bard complied and felt the wetness leaking from Xena’s pussy.
“Yes, my Queen. She is very wet.”
Velasca pulled the bard’s hand towards her mouth and sucked on the finger.
“Good. Her body craves to be taken. Now test her asshole.”
Gabrielle inserted her finger in the warrior’s rosebud and pushed it deep inside. Xena moaned. The finger came back out, covered in shit.
“Taste it!” Velasca commanded.
The bard sucked on her finger. The dank shit tasted bitter and slightly repulsive and made her moan in ecstasy. Being forced to eat the horribly tasting shit of this worthless slut was extremely humiliating and therefore arousing for the bard. By now Gabrielle had fallen into a twisted slave-mode, where every humiliation suffered was a proof of her devotion to her Mistress, the supreme being who was the center of her universe. Velasca knelt behind her new acquisition, with her strap-on at the ready and turned to her other slave.
“You will guide the phallus into her asshole.”
Velasca enjoyed the eagerness in her slave’s face, while she helped her Mistress to sodomize her own soulmate. She asked her about it.
“Do you like doing this, slave?”
“Oh yes, of course, my Queen. It was your command and I love to obey you. And I also want you to take her and to fuck her into total submission. What better life could I wish for my soulmate?”
“Yeah, what better life indeed. Slave Xena, you have permission to thank me, while I fuck you in the asshole. And you may come in the knowledge that your soulmate wants it.”
“Thank you, Mistress!”
Xena was more than happy, she was ecstatic. Despite that the warrior was not worthy to kiss the boots of her fellow slave her soulmate was actively helping her to become a devoted sex slave to her Mistress. And even better, her Mistress, the owner of Xena’s body and soul, was getting ready to fuck her. And she would fuck her in the asshole, probably the most dominant method to take somebody. Life was perfect. The bard had guided the phallus towards Xena’s ass. With the fingers of her left hand, she stretched open the hole. With her right hand, she pushed the tip of the phallus inside. And now Velasca took over. With one brutal shove she pushed the shaft more than 5 inches inside. Xena’s cry came from a mixture of pleasure and pain, before she thanked her Mistress. Velasca turned one more time to her other slave.
“Sit back and watch. I want you to enjoy it, when I fuck your soulmate and make her mine.”
“Thank you, my Queen. I will.”
Velasca pulled back half the way and pushed again. She repeated her action and soon Xena’s ass was filled with the huge strap-on phallus. The amazon waited a moment to enjoy the picture. She had completely stuffed the asshole of Xena, the Warrior Princess, with her strap-on and the famous warrior actually loved the way she was forced to take it. Velasca completely owned the most legendary fighter in the world. Finally she started to move again and fucked her slave with brutal abandon. Xena groaned and shouted in pleasure. And she never forgot to thank her Mistress.
“OH YESSS! Thank you, Mistress. You are feeling so good in my asshole. Please take your slave. Make her come with the power of your strap-on. Pump it into my worthless body. Oh gods, YESSS! THANK YOU!”
Velasca fucked her slave relentlessly. Again and again she hammered her phallus into the asshole, which was stretched wide open by her force. Xena was flooded by wave after wave of pleasure, mixed with tremendous pain from the brutal sodomizing. But since now the Warrior Princess was a true pain slut, it only increased her pleasure and her desire to be fucked like this forever. A river of juices gushed forth from her cunt and ran down her legs. By the time her first orgasm overwhelmed her, she was screaming like a banshee.
“YEESSSSS, YEESSSSS, THANK YOU MISTRESS. OH PLEASE, KEEP GOING! I AM YOURS! YESSSS!”
And Velasca did go on. She fucked her slave to three more of those explosive orgasms. By now, blood from the abused asshole had mixed with the never ending flood of juices from the cunt. She applied some of the magical healing salve to the wound, since she did not want to lose her slave because of blood loss. And she was not in the mood of stopping either. She ordered the warrior to turn on her back and the bard to clean the phallus with her mouth. Gabrielle bend over her Queen’s lap and sucked the shit and blood from the phallus, sometimes licking it like a big lollipop. She moaned when she tasted the blood. Blood meant pain and pain meant pleasure. Her soulmate would be a very happy woman right now. Once the phallus was clean, Velasca gave the bard new commands.
“You will sit on Xena’s face. She still has to show her submission to you and will lick your pussy. You will face in my direction, so that you can watch me fuck your soulmate at the same time. And Arianna will fuck your asshole, since you have to be kept aware, that you are still only a slave, even if the other slave services you.”
“Thank you, my Queen. I understand. And I will never want to be anything else but your devoted sex slave.”
“And to remind you, why, Arianna will fuck your asshole.”
Velasca spread the warrior’s legs wide apart and knelt between them. She tugged on the clit ring and smiled at the resulting moan from the warrior. Then Velasca pulled the Warrior Princess closer and pushed her phallus deep in Xena’s cunt. Her slave’s moan was muffled, since the bard now pressed her cunt down onto Xena’s face. The warrior quickly began to lick and taste the pussy presented to her. Behind the bard, Arianna had gotten in position. She grabbed Gabrielle’s hips and pushed her strap-on into her backdoor. Inch by inch the phallus dug deeper. The bard moaned in ecstasy. She bent further down, to present both her holes. This also gave her the best possible view of Xena’s cunt. She admired the way her Queen fucked it oh so thoroughly. Gabrielle could see every detail: the juices leaking to every side or how the pussy lips were pushed in and out by the phallus. Velasca increased her speed even more, causing the juices to spray in every direction. The bard laughed merrily when some drops hit her right in the face.
For three hours the two amazons fucked their slaves, until both of them blacked out. When they regained consciousness, Velasca ordered them into position. Both were now leashed to the throne, and adorned with weights on their clit ring. The queen meanwhile contemplated what to do with her last set of Amazonian Rings of Submission.

Epilog – Ephiny
Ephiny, regent of the Thessalonian amazons, entered the inn the bard had mentioned in her message. It was already late, but a young woman greeted her.
“Hello, welcome in Gloria’s Inn. You must be Ephiny.”
“Hello, that’s correct. Are you Gloria?”
“No, she is my mother. I am Lana.”
The young woman greeted her with a warrior’s handshake. Ephiny raised an eyebrow.
“You know our customs?”
“My grandfather, Gloria’s father, was the son of an amazon. There is still contact. And of course, the amazons live nearby. They like our establishment, since we only accept women.”
“Nice.”
“Mother is upstairs with a friend. I will show you the way and then prepare a room, while you meet her.”
“Okay, thanks.”
Ephiny followed the young woman, which gave her the time to appreciate her beauty. Lana had long brown hair and a nicely developed body: feminine, but with an underlying strength. Her legs were long and shapely and the breasts mouthwatering. The ass was almost mesmerizing. The amazon had difficulty to turn her eyes away from it. The innkeeper’s daughter led her to her mother’s room and entered without knocking.
“Hello mother, here is the guest you had awaited. I will prepare her room, while you greet her. ... Oops!”
Ephiny had followed her into the room and saw why her guide had suddenly stopped. A middle-aged woman, from the looks obviously Lana’s mother, sat on the edge of a table and had her legs wrapped around another woman, who stood before her. The other woman, a muscular blonde, held Gloria with one arm, while the other was busy pumping beneath her lover’s skirt. They stopped their heated kisses and looked at the newcomers. The innkeeper’s daughter looked sheepish.
“Okay, Ephiny, I will show you your room first. Mother is rather busy, as you can see.”
With a quick “Hi!” the amazon followed Lana to another room nearby. Once inside, the young woman turned to Ephiny.
“Okay, this is your room for tonight. And sorry about that, I thought they would only be chatting, not having a quicky.”
“Don’t apologize. I’m an amazon, so that was nothing I haven’t seen before. And they were looking quite hot. At home in such a situation I simply might have joined them.”
Lana laughed.
“Yeah, knowing my mother she might have agreed. Those two are not exclusive.”
Ephiny laughed as well.
“Okay, good to know. Maybe next time.”
“Yeah. Okay, mother will come by soon. “
Still smiling, the young woman left. Ephiny stowed her bags away. She had not even made herself comfortable, before there was a knock on the door. She invited her visitor in, and as expected it was Gloria. She greeted Ephiny with a warrior’s handshake and apologized.
“Sorry for the wait. We didn’t know when you would come.”
“Don’t worry about it. If I’d been interrupted while such a beautiful woman as your friend makes love to me, I’d been quite annoyed.”
Gloria smirked.
“Thanks. And don’t worry; my friend Tamala did finish the job, before I came here.” She replied with a wink.
“Now that’s what I call a good friend. But let’s get to business. My queen Gabrielle sent me a message to stop here, before I meet her at the local amazons.”
“Yes, she was here a few weeks ago. She asked me to give you this pair of earrings.” Gloria held up the pair. “I think it is about status. She has a similar pair herself and wants to show, that you will have the same status in their nation.”
“We have something similar in the Thessalonian nation. A pair of earrings is part of the full queen regalia, though there it is just the queen.”
“Well, here it is not only the queen, but it will be something similar. Xena is wearing them as well, if I understood it correctly.”
“The Warrior Princess is wearing earrings?”
“Well, I think she would do anything for her queen.”
“Okay, that is true.”
The innkeeper motioned to Ephiny’s ears.
“I’ll help you to put them on.”
“Thanks.”
The regent turned her head, so that Gloria had better access. When the first earring was clipped to her right ear, she felt somehow funny, almost dizzy. She attributed it to the fact that she could smell the odor of Gloria’s sex, now that she stood so close. The light dizziness increased, when she turned her head and the second earring was clipped on. A sudden flashback reminded her of the desire in Gloria’s face while her friend fucked her. It distracted her from the innkeeper’s words.
“Sorry, what did you say?”
“I asked if you want to join us for a mug of wine. Lana will be there as well and I’m sure you have some interesting stories to tell. We could have a lot of fun.”
Ephiny missed the almost dangerous smile on the older woman’s lips and accepted easily. She felt very much compelled to follow Gloria’s suggestion. Soon the four women sat in Gloria’s room and chatted. Ephiny easily caved in when Gloria offered her more wine. She did not notice that she was the only one drinking the strong port. The others only had cider. The second mug made her slightly tipsy, but she could not resist when the innkeeper offered her a third fill. The last two stories had been a bit raunchy and it did seem to affect everyone. Gloria and her friend Tamala were constantly touching and had also started kissing occasionally. At the same time, Lana, who sat next to her, had moved her hand to the regent’s thigh. Ephiny was slowly getting aroused. She emptied her mug to fight her sudden thirst. Gloria filled the mug again and ushered her to drink. The regent was no stranger to alcohol and wild parties, but that was back with her tribe. When traveling, she would usually be much more careful, but somehow, she could not resist the innkeeper. Maybe it was because she was older, but Ephiny felt compelled to submit to her suggestions.
The amazon was no longer just tipsy, she was drunk. But even that could not stop her from realizing, that Lana’s hand had moved too far under her skirt to be considered just flirting. But before Ephiny could protest, Lana’s mother turned to her.
“My daughter wants to have fun with you. Let her.”
And just like that, Ephiny accepted the hand now touching her panties. It cupped her mound and then slowly rubbed up and down. The regent opened her legs further to accommodate it. On the other side of the table, Gloria had opened her friend’s shirt and started to suck on a nipple. Turning back to Lana, the young woman’s lips caught hers in a searing kiss. Ephiny could no longer think clearly. She needed to come. Suddenly Lana moved into Ephiny’s lap, facing her. She used one arm to hold on to the regent, while the other was still busy between their bodies. With deft fingers she now pushed the panties to the side and entered Ephiny with one finger. The amazon opened her legs even wider to grant easier access. Lana pumped her finger in and out, while also plundering the regent’s mouth with her tongue. Ephiny felt waves of pleasure pulse in her body, until suddenly it was too much. She came with a muffled cry of pleasure. Ephiny felt another body close by and saw Gloria standing next to her. The innkeeper held a mug to her lips.
“Here, drink! You need to replenish.”
The regent opened her mouth obediently and drank the strong liquid in large gulps. By now she was too far gone to notice the change in taste. This port was spiked with rum. And this was just the beginning. Soon all four women were naked and had moved to the bed. The other three women took turns fucking Ephiny, sometimes two or even all three at the same time. When they were not busy fucking her, they forced the regent to lick their pussies. Ephiny had lost count of the number of orgasms she had felt or caused. And all through the night, they coaxed the amazon to drink more of the strong port. After another overwhelming climax it was too much for the regent and she blacked out. She was exhausted and completely drunk.
**++**
The next morning, Ephiny was still slightly drunk, when the innkeeper woke her up. The older woman handed her a mug.
“Here, drink this.”
Without hesitation, the regent started to drink. It was simply more of the strong rum-spiked port. When she had emptied a second mug instead of breakfast, she was already inebriated before the day had really begun. Her memory of last night was hazy, but waking up naked in Gloria’s room gave a big clue. Once she had put on her clothes, the innkeeper had more instructions.
“Get your bags and meet us out front. You are lucky. You can travel with us to the amazons.”
“You are going there, too.”
“Yes, we are invited for a festival. And Tamala’s services are needed, since somebody has to be pierced.”
“Oh, interesting.”
Ephiny went to get her bags and stumbled down the stairs. She was so drunk that she was clumsier than usual. Outside she met the three women. They were already sitting on their horses.
“Oh, you are riding. I do not have a horse. I had been walking from Thessaly.”
“No problem, you can ride with us.”
Lana extended her arm and helped the regent climb up behind her. They rode till noon and made good ground. Several times the innkeeper had offered Ephiny a drink from her wineskin and the regent always obliged. This port was spiked with even more rum. In her drunken state, Ephiny once almost fell from the horse. After Lana caught her, she wrapped the regent’s arms around her body and pressed her hands onto her breasts. With the soft mounds in her hands, the regent’s thoughts turned carnal. Scenes from last night played before her mind’s eye. During lunch Ephiny consumed more port, but only a small piece of bread. With her stomach almost empty, the strong port had an even more potent effect on her. Since she was now too drunk to be trusted to keep hold Lana had her sit in front. That made it the young woman’s job to hold her.
During the afternoon, the hand holding her got more and more frisky. First Lana massaged the amazon’s breasts. Then the hand moved downward. Ephiny moaned when it reached her pussy. She did not resist, when her skirt was pulled up to her waist, despite riding on an open road. They were the only travelers, but that could change any moment. The regent was too aroused and too drunk to stop this now. Hot kisses on her neck increased her arousal. Lana left hand held the reigns lightly, while her right one rubbed the amazon’s pussy. She pushed her hand inside the panties and was greeted by a flood of juices. She quickly found the clit and played with the little nubbin for several minutes. With her soft ministrations she had Ephiny close to coming, when she moved her fingers further down. The finger had just entered the moist hole, when movement distracted Ephiny. Gloria had appeared at her side and held the wineskin towards her.
“Open up.”
Obediently Ephiny opened her mouth while the finger pushed into her cunt. The regent guzzled down the port, while Lana fucked her expertly. Ephiny only stopped drinking to release a scream of pleasure. All in all, Lana provided her with three orgasms, while the mother looked on in amusement. For the rest of the afternoon, the younger woman kept teasing her, while the older forced her to drink. When they made camp for the night, Ephiny was horny as hell, but still completely drunk. Just like lunch, dinner for the regent consisted mostly of spiked port, while the others had a regular meal. Afterwards it was time for more fun. They stripped the amazon naked and made her lick their pussies. Once they had all come, Tamala removed her clothes as well. She lay down on her back and Gloria poured some port over her breasts. It was Ephiny’s job to lick it off. The innkeeper kept spilling port over her friend, first the breasts again, then the stomach and finally the pussy. All the time the regent was busy licking it all off. She had just reached the pussy, when something entered her own one. It was Lana, who fucked her from behind, while she tried to suck Tamala’s pussy dry. Both women came simultaneously. The rest of the night was a repeat of the last one. Either the three women were fucking Ephiny or she had to service them. Again it ended with the amazon blacking out.
**++**
The next day, they switched Ephiny over to Lana’s mother. Since the amazon was not sober enough to be trusted in the back, Gloria made her ride in front. The whole day she supplied the regent with more port, making sure she was constantly drunk. After their lunch break, Gloria started to tease her victim. She would caress her breasts or her mound and pepper her neck with kisses. This sweet torture went on for hours. Ephiny was aroused beyond measure, her pussy a volcano waiting for the eruption. But Gloria would always ask her to wait and to delay to come, and the amazon’s body would calm down. It seemed, as even without conscious thought her body wanted to obey the older woman. The regent was so frustrated by now, that she did not even register the change of scenery. They had entered an old forest with very tall trees. Once again Gloria was rubbing her pussy, but this time her words were different.
“Move up a bit, for now the fun starts.”
Ephiny tried it, but needed the help of Lana and Tamala, who now rode close at their sides. With their support, the amazon managed to hold up her body. She felt Gloria’s hand grab her panties and suddenly rip them apart. The innkeeper held her from behind and whispered in her ear.
“Close your eyes.”
Ephiny obeyed.
“And now enjoy.”
The three women moved Ephiny’s body slightly and let her down slowly. Suddenly the amazon felt something hard and unyielding enter her. They had sat her down on the saddle horn. Had the regent been sober, she might have wondered about its form before. Her own bodyweight made sure that it entered her all the way. A lustful groan was torn from her lips. The movements of the horse made sure that Ephiny fucked herself on the saddle horn. Gloria fingers had found her clit and doubled her pleasure. Ephiny was finally close to a monstrous climax, when suddenly they stopped. She opened her eyes in confusion and realized that they had arrived. They were standing in the central village square. Dozens of amazons had watched their entrance and seen the way Ephiny fucked herself on the saddle horn.
**++**
The absolute humiliation had a sobering effect on Ephiny, but the insistent finger on her clit pushed her over the edge. The regent came with a loud scream of pleasure that she could not suppress. She slumped down, but her three companions pulled her off the saddle horn and then simply dropped her. Ephiny saw one amazon stand out of the rest. She stood by herself on the steps to a slightly larger hut. Ephiny had to admire her beauty. She seemed in her mid-twenties and had long black hair and dark eyes. Her breasts were huge, but stood proud. Her arrogant smirk was beautiful, but dangerous. Had Ephiny been sober, she might have detected the contempt in her look. Finally, she addressed the regent.
“You must be Ephiny of the Thessalonian Amazons.”
“That is correct. And you are?”
“I am Arianna, regent of the amazons. Come, Gabrielle and Xena are in the queen’s hut.”
“Thank you.”
Ephiny got up clumsily and followed the other regent. In her state, she did not even notice her travel companions to stay at her side. Inside Arianna turned to her.
“Get on your knees and greet your Queen!”
Even in her drunken state, Ephiny realized that something was wrong. Looking around she saw two naked slaves kneel in the corners. To her horror she recognized Gabrielle and Xena. Neither of them looked up, when she gasped. Their open legs revealed clit rings with weights on them. Their nipples were pierced as well. The rings were connected to a leash. Her eyes followed the leashes up to hooks in the ceiling and then back down towards the throne. Seeing the person, sitting on it, caused the next shock. It was Velasca! Suddenly Lana pushed her from behind, making her stumble and fall to the floor.
“The regent said ‘kneel’.” She said with a sneer.
Ephiny gasped “No!” It was coming more from denial than meant as a real resistance, but Velasca was up from the throne in the blink of an eye. She kicked her old enemy brutally in the side, then hauled her up and followed it with a powerful fist in the stomach. Even at the best of times, Ephiny had not been a match for the redhead. In her current state, she had no chance whatsoever. She was hit in the face several times, then again in the stomach. When the force had her bent over, a knee rammed into her head. Ephiny saw stars, while her hair was grabbed. Velasca used the hold to crash her rival’s face onto the table. The regent could no longer react, when two powerful hooks hammered into her kidneys. The redhead held Ephiny down and ripped her skirt away. The beaten amazon realized with horror, that something hard was pressed against her asshole. Velasca intended to rape her with a strap-on. And she had her in a secure grip, since Ephiny was too weak to fight back effectively. While she pushed her strap-on phallus into her enemy, Velasca addressed her slaves.
“Slaves, you may come closer and look. I want you to watch and enjoy, when I rape Ephiny. You have permission to come as often as you want, while I force her to become my next sex slave.”
“Thank you!”
They came closer and knelt happily next to Velasca to watch her sodomizing her victim. Ephiny cried out in pain, while the phallus was shoved brutally into her rectum. Since she saw no way to fight, she tried to relax her sphincter muscles. Being drunk helped her with this and the pressure lessened. Deep down she already accepted Velasca as her owner, but with only the earrings applied, it had not reached her conscious yet. Still it made the situation much more acceptable and she started to feel pleasure mixed in the pain. Without the piercings, she was not a pain-slut yet, but the pleasure increased steadily and she had been horny anyway. And even as Velasca’s enemy she had to admit, that the redhead was glorious in the way she fucked the regent. Ephiny looked over her shoulder and saw the arrogant smirk of her rapist. Of course Velasca knew that her victim was getting aroused. The juices dropping from her pussy were a clear giveaway. Looking at the dominant woman made Ephiny realize how much she wanted to submit to the redhead. This broke her will and she climaxed with a groan.
Knowing that she had finally broken her enemy, Velasca gave a sign to the others. Arianna, Lana, Gloria and Tamala stepped closer and took control of Ephiny’s arms and legs. They started to attach the anklets and bracelets. Lana was the one to close the second anklet. Loudly she spoke the incantation.
“With these anklets you belong to Velasca.”
The anklets took away Ephiny’s will to fight and she accepted even more easily that Velasca kept fucking her. Arianna closed the second bracelet.
“With these bracelets you belong to Velasca.”
The bracelets forced Ephiny to submit mentally as well. She started to accept that the ass-fucking was no rape, but her owner simply taking what was rightfully hers. With the acceptance came the pleasure and Ephiny was overwhelmed by a second climax. Velasca pulled out the phallus and turned her victim around. She pushed her back so that Ephiny was lying on the table. The redhead forced her legs open and pushed the strap-on into the cunt, without bothering to clean it. Both her other slaves came when they watched this superb humiliation. For both of them it was already their third orgasm. They truly enjoyed the show and loved the way their Mistress took control of her new slave. While Velasca fucked the latest acquisition for her stable of sex slaves, Tamala had begun to pierce Ephiny’s tits, with the others holding her down. Once the nipple rings were inserted, Tamala spoke the incantation.
“Your tits now belong to Velasca.”
Ephiny came almost on the spot. She had felt the former turn causing pleasure and realized the sweet deviousness of her owner. Velasca had on purpose fucked her so painfully in the ass, before she was pierced. The redhead pumped the phallus again and again in the willing cunt. Ephiny had come two more times, before her Mistress stopped. Velasca pulled out and removed the harness. She pushed the phallus into her new slave’s mouth and then took the piercing equipment from Tamala. Velasca herself pierced the clit and spoke the incantation.
“Your cunt now belongs to me.”
Ephiny’s answers were muffled shouts of joy. She nodded wildly to show her happiness. Gabrielle and Xena watched just as happy. Their greatest friend and ally of the last few years had now joined them as a sex slave of Velasca, a life she so deserved. The redhead asked her new slave, if she wanted to be fucked once more in the ass.
“Oh yes, please Mistress. I know I do not deserve it after the horrible mistakes I have made, defying you instead of worshipping your magnificence. But if you could forgive your worthless slave, then it would be a great honor. I love you so much.”
Velasca laughed and turned the willing slut around. She was in a good mood after capturing her last great enemy. Soon her phallus was entering Ephiny’s asshole and the fucking began. The rest of the night, Velasca and her girls fucked the three slaves in every imaginable combination.
The next day, Velasca took her newest slave for a ride. Ephiny sat in front. Her pussy was impaled by the saddle horn, while her asshole was stuffed with Velasca’s strap-on. She was close to a climax, but tried to keep calm, since she had no permission yet. Velasca loved the mixture of pain and desire on her slut's face and decided to keep her waiting a bit longer. The redhead contemplated her next steps. She now controlled the queen of the Thessalonian amazons, her champion, and her regent. It should not be a problem to take over the other tribe and combine it with her own one. Unfortunately, she had no more rings to enslave Ephiny’s most loyal lieutenants Eponin and Solari as well, but it would not matter. If necessary, she would break them with more traditional methods. With an evil smile she spurred her horse into a trot. Her slave groaned in pleasure. Velasca enjoyed her tortured face. Life was good, at least for the one being the queen.
The end.