Flash bombs at Box Office

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
10 months ago
I don't want this thread to get too political which is why I was hesitant to bring up that Ezra and the movie producers used his gender identity to keep the Flash movie going with him.

But in my opinion his actions should have got him blacklisted from the entetainment industry
100% they shouldn't be allowed to participate in an industry that makes them something of an 'example' for other people to be inspired by. In ten years if they've cleaned their act up, they can have another chance... for now they should be dumped to go get their life in order.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
Nasdaq also requires companies to have high scores to remain listed.
although thinking on it, those are for the company as an organisation, the don't really extend to a script and the casting, most of of those decisions are probably driven by group think
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lionbadger wrote:
10 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
Nasdaq also requires companies to have high scores to remain listed.
although thinking on it, those are for the company as an organisation, the don't really extend to a script and the casting, most of of those decisions are probably driven by group think
Yeah I think in Hollywood its like a slinky dog where the tale hasn't caught up with the head. That's why I say that some people are still stuck in 1980 wanting to fight that "good fight" which has long passed. Herd mentality for sure and playing the safe bet.

And we had this in the old days only it was conformity to the moral majority. Took a long time for Hollywood to ease out of that when the general population had moved on much earlier.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Add to it all that 'the movies' in general is beginning the first stages of it's death knells. It has not, and does not show any signs of improving, recovered from Covid. It is in fact, declining. BEFORE Covid we were already starting to see a stage where only the largest film companies could put out something profitable and everyone else was JUST doing arthouse stuff, but now the profits those corporations see are steadily declining. People realized 'I don't NEED to go to a theater' during Covid and are more or less just waiting for things to crop up on the streaming sites.

It 'might' improve but I doubt it, I think culture is just beginning to move on from the big theatrical experience. I mean shit... a lot of people don't even own TV's anymore? The consumption of media ITSELF is changing.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
10 months ago
Add to it all that 'the movies' in general is beginning the first stages of it's death knells. It has not, and does not show any signs of improving, recovered from Covid. It is in fact, declining. BEFORE Covid we were already starting to see a stage where only the largest film companies could put out something profitable and everyone else was JUST doing arthouse stuff, but now the profits those corporations see are steadily declining. People realized 'I don't NEED to go to a theater' during Covid and are more or less just waiting for things to crop up on the streaming sites.

It 'might' improve but I doubt it, I think culture is just beginning to move on from the big theatrical experience. I mean shit... a lot of people don't even own TV's anymore? The consumption of media ITSELF is changing.
You are right, I gave up my TV a couple of years ago when I switched all my coomunications over to T Mobile
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
10 months ago

Good point. And with people seemingly becoming less sociable, what is the incentive of paying around $15-20, having to arrive at a set time, sitting through 15 minutes of commercials before 20 minutes of previews, missing part of the movie if you need to use the bathroom, putting up with people using their phones during the movie and paying excessively high prices for snacks when you can just stream at home a few weeks later?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Wait a few months more for the DVD/Blu-ray to be released and get the extras too. Plus if its Marvel you now need to rewind and adjust the sound with the quieter dialogue and the loud special effects noises. Sure it costs more than streaming, but you get more like deleted scenes and sometimes useful commentary.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kind of what I was saying about super hero movies going the way of westerns. Action movies are cheaper to make. Fast & Furious seems to do better.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just saw this picture a few nights ago. I found it quite entertaining but with flaws. Sasha Calle does a more than admirable job as one form of Supergirl in a wide and varied multiverse. That said, I still prefer my Supergirl to be blonde with the more traditional costume.

I will say that this movie's ending completely stands the DCU on its head for a weak payoff moment of humor. Why would they do that? That's fan service at its most destructive!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
Just saw this picture a few nights ago. I found it quite entertaining but with flaws. Sasha Calle does a more than admirable job as one form of Supergirl in a wide and varied multiverse. That said, I still prefer my Supergirl to be blonde with the more traditional costume.

I will say that this movie's ending completely stands the DCU on its head for a weak payoff moment of humor. Why would they do that? That's fan service at its most destructive!
They probably just weren't worried about it since it's basically the last DCU film before the full on reboot. It's like how all the comic books ended however they wanted to before the New 52 reboot hit.... and then how the New 52 books all ended however they wanted before the NEXT reboot. Once you don't have a collective cannon to be concerned about anymore it doesn't really matter. Zack Snyder's DESPERATE ploy to be allowed to do the Injustice film has failed, and he tanked the series with him. Now Janes Gunn is taking over and... eh? I like GotG alright, I DO... but Gunn doesn't really care about any of the characters that MOST people care about... so I don't know that I feel it' going to improve... but here's to hoping.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"Meanwhile, things still aren’t coming up “Flash” at the box office. After its disastrous opening of $55.7 million last weekend, the DC Comics multiverse mash-up is getting kneecapped in its second outing. The Warner Bros. Discovery release cratered with $4.5 million on Friday, down 81% from its opening day. Once projected to retain its top spot on domestic charts, “The Flash” will now be lucky to stay one of the top three releases in theaters. A week-to-week drop north of 70% looks to be in the cards."

Flash had a worse drop than Green Lantern and some other superhero films that are considered failures. Now WB will be lucky to break even after marketing costs in the near term. Maybe with video sales they won't have a loss.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the Flash
opening weekend (domestic)
$55,043,679
by mid Sunday 2nd weekend
$87,644,000
so it made an additional
$32,600,321 box office near end of 2nd weekend
a drop of 41% which is pretty good
not the around 70% drop which many articles claim

Yep, curious to me all the $15 mill predictions like from trade mag Variety...
“The Flash” suffered a brutal 73% decline in its second weekend with $15.3 million from 4,265 North American theaters"

Seems they should wait till the weekend is over or nearly over to see the numbers as they suck at predicting.
the flash box office mojo on sun jun26 mid afternoon.png
the flash box office mojo on sun jun26 mid afternoon.png (126 KiB) Viewed 27023 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It's not crushing it at the box office but it might have stronger legs than people expect. I don't see anyone getting fired over this. But I could be wrong.

Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
It's not crushing it at the box office but it might have stronger legs than people expect. I don't see anyone getting fired over this. But I could be wrong.
The folks that were fired over this were already fired. This entire movie series has gone from being envisioned as an MCU rival to being like a gutshot animal stumbling away from hunters looking for a place to die.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The people that decided to keep the Flash and scrap Batgirl, Scoobie Doo, and other shows are still there. They thought this would be their best hit.

WB is going to limp along with a few hits like Aquaman 2 and Joker 2 that aren't in the DCEU, but are successful on their own.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Dogfish wrote:
10 months ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
The folks that were fired over this were already fired. This entire movie series has gone from being envisioned as an MCU rival to being like a gutshot animal stumbling away from hunters looking for a place to die.
Probably true. Sad but true.

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

theScribbler wrote:
10 months ago
the Flash
opening weekend (domestic)
$55,043,679
by mid Sunday 2nd weekend
$87,644,000
so it made an additional
$32,600,321 box office near end of 2nd weekend
a drop of 41% which is pretty good
not the around 70% drop which many articles claim

Yep, curious to me all the $15 mill predictions like from trade mag Variety...
“The Flash” suffered a brutal 73% decline in its second weekend with $15.3 million from 4,265 North American theaters"

Seems they should wait till the weekend is over or nearly over to see the numbers as they suck at predicting.

the flash box office mojo on sun jun26 mid afternoon.png
Remember, that your $32.6 million are not just the second weekend. They include all the money made since last Monday. For the weekend comparison, you would need to know how much it made Monday to Thursday and subtract it from the 32.6 million (which is, why the trade mags are probably not too far off with their numbers).
Of course, it is not a completely fair comparison, since the first weekend always includes Thursday pre-shows (and in some rare cases even Wednesday pre-shows). But this is the way it is alway done, therefore makes no difference when comparing it with other movies.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Saw it over the weekend because a friend wanted to go and I was bored. It was pretty "meh," but I've yet to really enjoy any of the DC films outside of MoS, the first WW, and Aquaman(which was a guilty pleasure because it was just a ridiculous summer blockbuster movie that was fun to me). I felt like it was...ok...but not amazing. If not for Keaton's Batman and Sasha as SG I probably wouldn't have enjoyed any of it. The biggest issue for me was the plot was just rushed and we just threw so many characters in for whatever reason, the stuff with Zod and Faora was pretty much wasted. I thought Sasha was a great SG for what she had to work with and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a solo outing as the character. The cameo at the end made me lmao because it was just a hilarious callback to a tragedy of a movie.

I wouldn't say it was the worst DC film I've seen(obviously the BoP movie, first Suicide Squad and others are much worse), but man I have to think DC is on life support at this point with how bad their last few films have flopped. I wouldn't expect Blue Beetle to do well either because despite most of us nerds knowing who the character is, the general feeling I got from the audiences during trailers was "who TF is that" and "This looks like an Iron Man ripoff." Gunn certainly has his work cut out for him, whether or not anyone will go see any of it...that's yet to be seen.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

sugarcoater wrote:
10 months ago
Femina wrote:
10 months ago

Good point. And with people seemingly becoming less sociable, what is the incentive of paying around $15-20, having to arrive at a set time, sitting through 15 minutes of commercials before 20 minutes of previews, missing part of the movie if you need to use the bathroom, putting up with people using their phones during the movie and paying excessively high prices for snacks when you can just stream at home a few weeks later?

I go because I have the AMC app where I can go to 3 movies a week(basically 12 a month) for $20, get enough rewards back from drinks and food to pay for several snacks a month, and basically if I go to 2 IMAX films a month it pays for itself. I also have a good friend who loves going to the movies so we still enjoy it, and it's even better now that the theatres are mostly empty and void of annoying people that talk and sit on their phone the whole time. As much as I enjoy being lazy and watching at home, there's just something to still be said for the IMAX experience for me. As a movie goer though, have certainly noticed a massive decline in audiences, even on Friday and Saturday busy times our AMC is mostly empty. They can't be making much money anymore.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've noticed I can now just walk in with a bag of snacks and nobody gives me a hard time. Some bottles of coke, some dollar store candy etc.
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

They need ass in seats. If they let some through others can come and spend at the concession stand.
clyde11
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So now we know why Supergirl is yelling at Barry "what did you dooo?!"
She was refering to all of Ezra's crazy BS over the past couple of years.
Instead of going back and saving his mom they should have had the Flash go back and slap the shit out of young Ezra.
And whoever was responsible for the CGI.

It's a shame for Sasha Calle. It seems like everyone likes her Supergirl performance. Even YouTube trolls who are ripping the movie have said how surprised they were with how much they ended up liking her.
I know there has been talk about her getting her own movie. We'll see.
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

I just seen it & it’s was meh. This ain’t surprising that this movie was mediocre at best & I just came for Keaton’s Batman & Sasha Caller’s Supergirl, which I wish she would got more screen time. Since Sasha Supergirl is interesting, I decided to 3D print her emblem. 😁
Attachments
IMG_1367.jpeg
IMG_1367.jpeg (78.33 KiB) Viewed 26569 times
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Visitor wrote:
10 months ago
They got too committed to pushing the movie to do the right thing and take the tax loss here and start over. The final twist ending was the third version that they shot and tested as each time the head of studio and DCEU direction changed.

The real news will be next weekend when the box office drop off shows how quickly this sinks into the failure category or whether it can gain an audience.
I find this totally Ironic, since they had a COMPLETED Batgirl Movie and decided not to release it, taking a tax loss on it instead.

Seriously... What are they thinking?

https://ew.com/movies/new-dc-boss-stand ... rl%20front...

How much worse could it have been than the Flash?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
Visitor wrote:
10 months ago
They got too committed to pushing the movie to do the right thing and take the tax loss here and start over. The final twist ending was the third version that they shot and tested as each time the head of studio and DCEU direction changed.

The real news will be next weekend when the box office drop off shows how quickly this sinks into the failure category or whether it can gain an audience.
I find this totally Ironic, since they had a COMPLETED Batgirl Movie and decided not to release it, taking a tax loss on it instead.

Possibly much worse. See my thread about the Echo TV series. It was regarded to be the worst TV series Marvel ever made and was slated to be shelved until re-shoots took place precisely because Marvel preferred not to do any 'Batgirling'.

So, it's not ironic at all. Batgirl was going to utterly tank, no matter what. It had little to no chance of success.

The Flash, however, at least had a 50/50 chance because of the Michael Keaton role, so they figured they'd give it a whirl.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that they can still take a tax loss on The Flash as well, right? I mean, a loss is a loss, whether or not a movie is released.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A question and i don't know if this translates to movies

Nightwing is the most popular DC character after the Trinity, why not have a movie with him as the main character?
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
9 months ago
Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
Visitor wrote:
10 months ago

Possibly much worse. See my thread about the Echo TV series. It was regarded to be the worst TV series Marvel ever made and was slated to be shelved until re-shoots took place precisely because Marvel preferred not to do any 'Batgirling'.

So, it's not ironic at all. Batgirl was going to utterly tank, no matter what. It had little to no chance of success.

The Flash, however, at least had a 50/50 chance because of the Michael Keaton role, so they figured they'd give it a whirl.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that they can still take a tax loss on The Flash as well, right? I mean, a loss is a loss, whether or not a movie is released.
Michael Keaton was IN the Batgirl film... probably MORE than the Flash. He was her mentor/trainer.

There's even screenshots of the film of the two of them together which sorta just prooves that they didn't really know what they were doing. Like, Batgirl is in her silly 'burnside' costume that's just like... a jacket and pants, Batman's in his batsuit..... he's apparantly mentoring her, meaning she's got access to all his tech and budget... and we know in the comics when she's got access to that shit she wears a much more durable and armored batsuit. So logic would be that if she's directly training under Batman she'd have a SERIOUS Batsuit and not just her like... ad hoc........ street suit.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
The studio canned a movie with a diversity character - yeah it had to be pretty bad for them to do that. My guess is zero sales in China.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
The studio canned a movie with a diversity character - yeah it had to be pretty bad for them to do that. My guess is zero sales in China.
Good point, The Barbie movie is doing their map of the world based on China's dictates
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
Good point, The Barbie movie is doing their map of the world based on China's dictates
And got banned from Vietnam as a result.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Batgirl was killed because of money. It wasn't made as a big screen Marvel movie since it was meant for HBO Max. Then it was decided that it wasn't going to bring in new subscribers when it wasn't meant to but just provide content for their DC show line up.

It died for changing expectations. It had two big named stars, Michael Keaton and Brandon Fraser. It had a small screen plot where you didn't need over the top CGI special effects. It was written for more movies if it did well.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Femina wrote:
9 months ago
shevek wrote:
9 months ago
Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
Visitor wrote:
10 months ago

Michael Keaton was IN the Batgirl film... probably MORE than the Flash. He was her mentor/trainer.

There's even screenshots of the film of the two of them together which sorta just prooves that they didn't really know what they were doing. Like, Batgirl is in her silly 'burnside' costume that's just like... a jacket and pants, Batman's in his batsuit..... he's apparantly mentoring her, meaning she's got access to all his tech and budget... and we know in the comics when she's got access to that shit she wears a much more durable and armored batsuit. So logic would be that if she's directly training under Batman she'd have a SERIOUS Batsuit and not just her like... ad hoc........ street suit.
The question is, from when in the movie was that scene? Maybe it is how they meet and the training only comes later?

One thing in general to remember, when comparing Batgirl and The Flash: Batgirl was made for streaming on HBO max, not for cinemas!
That might also mean, different sets of legal and financial basics. For example the contracts for movies offen contain a percentage of the money they make for some of the cast. That would make it more difficult to simply can it (see Disney and Scarlett Johansson regarding Black Widow). It is also possible, that there are already contracts with the cinema chains regarding content they will be provided. Since those are independent companies, it might make it more difficult to can the movie than with one for their own streaming service.

(Nonetheless it would have prefered to have a chance to watch Batgiel and see for myself if I like it.)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

What am i missing...

several people keep referring to Batgirl as Marvel Project, when she's a DC character...

did i miss something?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

No movie but there is a Batgirl Trailer if it Helps...

shevek
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:
9 months ago
What am i missing...

several people keep referring to Batgirl as Marvel Project, when she's a DC character...

did i miss something?
No, I said Marvel didn't want to cancel Echo the same way that DC did to Batgirl.
Cancelling a superhero project after it has already been filmed has been dubbed 'Batgirling', apparently.
Hope that clears things up.

Also, re that Batgirl trailer: "The Warner Brothers" as gangsters with machine guns and British accents? Pretty hilarious on the part of that Corridor
channel to put all of that together. It would have been even more perfect if the Warner sister Dot was there, too.

This is how Corridor made their trailer. Gotta be pretty nerdy to do stuff like this!

Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The Flash has turned into the worst bomb in superhero movie history.

https://thedirect.com/article/the-flash ... ie-history

Looking at the top ten of superhero movie flops, it's shocking how many of them are recent DC movies. The Flash, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Wonder Woman 1984, The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, each of those lost the company at least a hundred million dollars.They've burned the better part of a billion dollars because they can't make decent movies out of the most recognisable and iconic roster of comic book heroes in the world.

People still slating the disappeared Batgirl movie but if these are the movies that DC thought were great, I'm just going to assume the movie that they shitcanned was the next Citizen Kane. Because DC clearly don't know one fucking thing about what is good.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

Looking at the top ten of superhero movie flops, it's shocking how many of them are recent DC movies. The Flash, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Wonder Woman 1984, The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, each of those lost the company at least a hundred million dollars.They've burned the better part of a billion dollars because they can't make decent movies out of the most recognisable and iconic roster of comic book heroes in the world.

People still slating the disappeared Batgirl movie but if these are the movies that DC thought were great, I'm just going to assume the movie that they shitcanned was the next Citizen Kane. Because DC clearly don't know one fucking thing about what is good.
For some reason other than Batman and the First WW, DC just hasn't been able to do good live action movies
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Aquaman - highest grossing DC movie (3$35.1 million in the United States and Canada and $813.4 million in other territories, for a total worldwide gross of $1.150 billion)
Joker - highest grossing R-rated DC movie ($1.074 billion)

They can do well at the box office, but keep trying to force movies to be bad.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
9 months ago
Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

For some reason other than Batman and the First WW, DC just hasn't been able to do good live action movies
That's the wildest thing, DC animation has always been top tier. Even their B-tier stuff is generally really solid. Harley Quinn has had wobbles, but it's still lightyears ahead of most of what the movies or the TV shows were coming up with. They have talented people working with this stuff, but the executives calling the shots are idiots.

I don't just mean they are idiots because they're not fans, or they they don't understand the concepts, they just seem to be straight up morons.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

That's the wildest thing, DC animation has always been top tier. Even their B-tier stuff is generally really solid.
Err maybe not anymore
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
9 months ago
Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

That's the wildest thing, DC animation has always been top tier. Even their B-tier stuff is generally really solid. Harley Quinn has had wobbles, but it's still lightyears ahead of most of what the movies or the TV shows were coming up with. They have talented people working with this stuff, but the executives calling the shots are idiots.

I don't just mean they are idiots because they're not fans, or they they don't understand the concepts, they just seem to be straight up morons.
I'd take the DC animation over Marvel live action
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Dazzle1 wrote:
9 months ago
Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
9 months ago
Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

I'd take the DC animation over Marvel live action
Dini and Timm truly do excellent work for the animated DCU!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Visitor wrote:
9 months ago
Aquaman - highest grossing DC movie (3$35.1 million in the United States and Canada and $813.4 million in other territories, for a total worldwide gross of $1.150 billion)
I wonder if Mamoa being likeable plays into that? Or maybe that it was such a fresh spectacle, I kind of fancy watching blue beetle and I usually skip DC films cause I've seen enough batmans and am tuglite for the rest
shevek
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
Dogfish wrote:
9 months ago

That's the wildest thing, DC animation has always been top tier. Even their B-tier stuff is generally really solid.
Err maybe not anymore
Here, I fixed the theme song for you!

Gets his powers from the sunlight
But grows weak around kryptonite
Punching Luthor in a real fight
He is the one named Sailor Man!

Jimmy Olsen is his true friend
Lois Lane he'll always defend
Metropolis on him can depend
He is the one called Sailor Man!

and while we're at it...

He's Clark Kent the Sailor Man
He flies from here to Japan
He fights with Godzilla
and King Kong the gorilla
He's Kal-El the Sailor Man!
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fla ... test=0_00

You know it's a failure by how quickly the studio is sending it to digital and DVD. No point in looking at how much it dropped at the box office and that was another 60% from the week before.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
Can't find the spoiler button.

Sadly the producers more than double down on Ezra. It was an OK movie. If the franchise was still going it would be fine but it adds no real continuous story elements. I was also wondering what happened to all the kryptonians in Man of Steel. I know some got sucked into a black hole thing but I didn't think they all did.
What was reason for not casting Grant Guston?
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

Sadly the producers more than double down on Ezra. It was an OK movie. If the franchise was still going it would be fine but it adds no real continuous story elements. I was also wondering what happened to all the kryptonians in Man of Steel. I know some got sucked into a black hole thing but I didn't think they all did.
Perhaps, a better question, would Grant as the Flash, have improved the returns of the movie?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

Perhaps, a better question, would Grant as the Flash, have improved the returns of the movie?
No. The plot was bad.