"Toxic Embrace" now at UltraHeroix.com

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hey All!

We are back with something truly special and unique! Bella Luxx returns to play Powerdame and Calisa Bliss is also back playing a new villainess, Thrash!

In this story:
Powerdame tracks down the villainess that has created turmoil in her city! Unfortunately, Thash doesn't seem worried as she enjoys the fruits of her criminal behavior. The heroine gives the villain a thorough beating until Thrash decides to share some of her spoils. Powerdame is forced to consumer alcohol and cigar smoke that severely weakens her pure, healthy body and must endure torture and humiliation thrusted upon her by Thrash. Powerdame is beaten, bear hugged, forced to inhale cigar smoke and alcohol, groped, crushed, doused by alcohol all over her body, knocked out multiple times and humiliated by Thrash! Starring Bella Luxx and Calisa Bliss !

Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
edf0e6_25cce081b0e044a89929a3dea6d24fe5~mv2.png
edf0e6_25cce081b0e044a89929a3dea6d24fe5~mv2.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1491 times
IMG_5242.jpg
IMG_5242.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1491 times
Image 3-2-23 at 8.29 PM.jpg
Image 3-2-23 at 8.29 PM.jpg (740.38 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
edf0e6_420557fa2fee4856ac1e395d66aa23a4~mv2.jpg
edf0e6_420557fa2fee4856ac1e395d66aa23a4~mv2.jpg (225.57 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
version=1&uuid=F9BA56F7-D3AA-4404-88C7-F7EE86E96A42&mode=compatible&noloc=0.jpeg
version=1&uuid=F9BA56F7-D3AA-4404-88C7-F7EE86E96A42&mode=compatible&noloc=0.jpeg (769.72 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
IMG_5268.jpg
IMG_5268.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1491 times
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

So far, sales has been great as we delve into heroine peril/torture that he haven't really done before! (forced drinking, smoke inhalation and wetting the costume). If you haven't yet, be sure to check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
IMG_5277.JPG
IMG_5277.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1349 times
IMG_5262.jpg
IMG_5262.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1349 times
IMG_5267.jpg
IMG_5267.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1349 times
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Personally I loved the wet costume aspect, especially with leotards.
I really hope in the future you do more like this. Maybe delve into slime or mud. I'd totally buy that!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
I really hope in the future you do more like this. Maybe delve into slime or mud. I'd totally buy that!
The cool thing is that I think some of the actresses I work with now would be open to do that and I have an idea of how but the question is where? I would be messy project and I would just have to search for the right location that would allow it.
Attachments
IMG_5279.jpg
IMG_5279.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1080 times
IMG_5301.jpg
IMG_5301.jpg (252.47 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

dajinx1 wrote:
1 year ago
HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
The cool thing is that I think some of the actresses I work with now would be open to do that and I have an idea of how but the question is where? I would be messy project and I would just have to search for the right location that would allow it.

While I don't exactly know where you are based, I might have some options for you as I have in the past ordered customs from people in the WAM (Wet and Messy) community to do superheroine related stuff with quicksand/mud pits. Many of the WAM content creators have access to all sorts of different pits (clay, peat, mud, sand, etc. and cleaning gear) if you are considering an outdoor shoot. https://www.quicksandfans.com/ is a good place to start to see all the big content creators. I know that a few well known superheroine actresses like Kithos, and Hanna Perez have been hired for quicksand related videos for the WAM community. My past customs have been very reasonably priced so perhaps a collab or a set rental could work?

Another option is to use some custom messy products for an in-house shoot. I recommend https://www.messysupplies.com/
Their products and prices are great. The "MS Grunge" product is my personal favorite as it looks really clay/muddy, with a smooth texture and it's super easy to clean/prepare. All you need is a drain and hose. It also comes it a wide array of colors. Just a small pouch of powder will make quite a lot of goo. I think many of TV shows like Nickelodean use their products for their slimings and special effects. The "Instant MUD" product is also great if you want a more natural outdoorsy earthy texture.

It's really nice to hear that this is something that you might consider for future videos. I've always loved the concept of the heroines leotard being one of the sources of their willpower/identity. And the villain targeting and defiling that is such a great way to humiliate the heroine :giggle:

Edit: I also love those little dark dirt stains on the heroines otherwise pristine leotard in your reply pics. Really nice touch!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago
dajinx1 wrote:
1 year ago
HeroineTard wrote:
1 year ago

While I don't exactly know where you are based, I might have some options for you as I have in the past ordered customs from people in the WAM (Wet and Messy) community to do superheroine related stuff with quicksand/mud pits. Many of the WAM content creators have access to all sorts of different pits (clay, peat, mud, sand, etc. and cleaning gear) if you are considering an outdoor shoot. https://www.quicksandfans.com/ is a good place to start to see all the big content creators. I know that a few well known superheroine actresses like Kithos, and Hanna Perez have been hired for quicksand related videos for the WAM community. My past customs have been very reasonably priced so perhaps a collab or a set rental could work?

Another option is to use some custom messy products for an in-house shoot. I recommend https://www.messysupplies.com/
Their products and prices are great. The "MS Grunge" product is my personal favorite as it looks really clay/muddy, with a smooth texture and it's super easy to clean/prepare. All you need is a drain and hose. It also comes it a wide array of colors. Just a small pouch of powder will make quite a lot of goo. I think many of TV shows like Nickelodean use their products for their slimings and special effects. The "Instant MUD" product is also great if you want a more natural outdoorsy earthy texture.

It's really nice to hear that this is something that you might consider for future videos. I've always loved the concept of the heroines leotard being one of the sources of their willpower/identity. And the villain targeting and defiling that is such a great way to humiliate the heroine :giggle:

Edit: I also love those little dark dirt stains on the heroines otherwise pristine leotard in your reply pics. Really nice touch!
Thanks for the info, I'll check out the site you suggested!