Wunder Woman Rebirth (Wildkat Korea)

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

He could have made a lot more and run a sustainable Production Company if he included stripping, spanking, humiliation, nudity in his Stories to go with the Superheroine peril. Just peril alone is not worth the price he charges.

Btw does anyone have his email address? I want to give him this message directly
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Eh, I never really get the impression he's looking for feedback. He kind of does what he does. And I think there are limitations to the kind of content he can make where he is. I probably wouldn't send that message along. That's just me, though.
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I wonder why he can't use a digital store like Clips4sale, Shg-media, Heroine Movies, or Loyal Fans.
SHL
Producer
Producer

He isn't on the forum so I don't know why everyone is waisting an effort talking about how he could improve his business. He has posted in the past about why he's better than other producers, so let him be better in peace.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Victor wrote:
10 months ago
I wonder why he can't use a digital store like Clips4sale, Shg-media, Heroine Movies, or Loyal Fans.
He have a new website now up: https://app.publr.co/channels/L2NoYW5uZ ... pages/home

Plus a new Supergirl trailer along with it:
shevek
Producer
Producer

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
He isn't on the forum so I don't know why everyone is waisting an effort talking about how he could improve his business. He has posted in the past about why he's better than other producers, so let him be better in peace.
Oh, he's done much more than that. Park Jun-eon has filmed a ton of process footage pretty much showing every step in his production. In most cases, he just *shows* why his process is better than everyone else, but there are a few times where he just can't seem to resist, and he just comes out and flat disses everyone.
boots wildkat.jpg
boots wildkat.jpg (66.83 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
It's hilarious and awesome. I mean, the guy has table reads, hand-tailored boots, and multiple Tae Kwan Do sessions. His movies cost lots of money because he spend lots of time and money. Good for him!

But then there are also times when I wonder things, like for example, if he spends literally years personally fitting the perfect tight costume and boots for the Supergirl actress (his costume fitting video is from two years ago)...
wildkat supergirl costume .jpg
wildkat supergirl costume .jpg (70.82 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
then why does he wind up with such a sloppy and weird-looking logo? I mean, I know that the 'conceit' is that it's not an S but rather a Kryptonian symbol representing House of El, but still.
project supergirl s logo.jpg
project supergirl s logo.jpg (37.94 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
Maybe he's making it just different enough so DC won't have a problem with it? Or maybe being from Korea with totally different alphabet characters, he doesn't have a clear frame of reference for how a Latin S should look? But that seems unlikely, since most other things in his production are so meticulous, and he constantly uses the Lynda Carter series (not Gal) as a reference. Obviously, neither Helen Slater or Melissa Benoist's chest emblems look anything like the one above.

Anyway, yes I concur with Damien, leave the guy alone. There are already enough commenters sniping on his new site, which looks great but is quite confusing to navigate and scroll on. His productions are fantastic, regardless.
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nykron wrote:
4 months ago
Victor wrote:
10 months ago
He have a new website now up: https://app.publr.co/channels/L2NoYW5uZ ... pages/home

Great. Thanks. But do we have to give our Google accounts to register? Wouldn't it be better if we could register with an email account, so we can have more privacy? Also, are you selling downloads, streaming, or both?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

shevek wrote:
4 months ago
then why does he wind up with such a sloppy and weird-looking logo? I mean, I know that the 'conceit' is that it's not an S but rather a Kryptonian symbol representing House of El, but still.

project supergirl s logo.jpg

Yes. It's probably to avoid copyright issues with DC. They literally have the symbol trademarked so considering how much money he's put into it, he's changed the logo enough to feel inspired by it, but different enough that they wont have copyright issues.

I think the logo is actually pretty cool and have reproduced it for renders.
Supergirl -K Liquid Kryptonite Peril draft.jpg
Supergirl -K Liquid Kryptonite Peril draft.jpg (73.1 KiB) Viewed 5906 times
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WildKat just posted 2 blogposts regarding release roadmap and membership pricing.

https://app.publr.co/channels/L2NoYW5uZ ... sts/162804
https://app.publr.co/channels/L2NoYW5uZ ... sts/164112

Also, the new Supergirl video was released on Dec.12th along with the Wonder Woman Gold trailer.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Wunder Woman Gold! Wow a R-18 release from Wildcat very keen :)
EricPerridon2050
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I see it interesting and maybe could actually work if it for a property superheroine films.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Does anyone know how to purchase this in the US? I'm having trouble.

:flyaway:
modal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A few people have had problems (including me) but for most it appears to be doable. (My problem turned out to be overly aggressive site-blocking from my router.)

A bigger issue is the video itself. I'm a big fan of Wildkat's earlier work and was stoked about an R-rated one. But for me, the sex stuff was uninteresting and the fighting much less well done, and much less plentiful, than in his earlier work.

There's also the issue of buyers not actually getting the video, but only access to it.

Part 2 is still to come but I may not buy.
Dean027
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There is really sex sequences in WW Gold? Is it censored like JAV's movie or implied like most of the occidental SHIP studio?
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nykron wrote:
4 months ago
Victor wrote:
10 months ago

That link takes you to a notice explaining that he had to build a(nother) new channel.
Here's the current link - https://app.publr.co/channels/L2NoYW5uZ ... pages/home
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Why? Because we like his videos and want to buy them. Why so rude?
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

CIA wrote:
3 weeks ago
SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Agree. He makes great stuff and really understands the genre, especially what so many of us would have loved to see in the WW TV series. I think it’s a bit harsh to say he thinks he’s better than everyone else; you have to realize that English is not his 1st language. In fact I don’t think he even speaks it, and uses a translating app mostly. And if you know anything about the Korean language or Koreans, it’s all about politeness and respect. So cut him some slack in the language dept.
SHL
Producer
Producer

CIA wrote:
3 weeks ago
SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Why are you responding to something I said 9 months ago?

He talked shit about other producers first, so fuck him. So why not go bother him about rudeness?

He doesn't partake in conversation here, so why waste the effort to give out feedback about how he can make his product better somewhere he doesn't read/talk/contribute in? You might as well tell him your ideas by talking to yourself alone in your room

He has his own website, go share your feedback there

If that doesn't make sense to you then I hope the lord is kind to you and yours
SHL
Producer
Producer

ec76 wrote:
3 weeks ago
CIA wrote:
3 weeks ago
SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Agree. He makes great stuff and really understands the genre, especially what so many of us would have loved to see in the WW TV series. I think it’s a bit harsh to say he thinks he’s better than everyone else; you have to realize that English is not his 1st language. In fact I don’t think he even speaks it, and uses a translating app mostly. And if you know anything about the Korean language or Koreans, it’s all about politeness and respect. So cut him some slack in the language dept.
He directly talked shit about other producers as a whole, it wasn't lost in translation

I know plenty of Koreans and they talk plenty of shit

If you like to offer him feedback on how he runs his business - a little common sense would direct you to send that feedback somewhere he actually reads it. If that doesn't make sense to you - then I guess I am going to cut you some slack in the logic department

Peace be with you
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

I could care less about any of that stuff. I like his videos and would love to see more of them. Maybe he reads this forum and doesn’t comment but see the discussion.

His videos > your videos

Chill out.
SHL
Producer
Producer

CIA wrote:
2 weeks ago
I could care less about any of that stuff. I like his videos and would love to see more of them. Maybe he reads this forum and doesn’t comment but see the discussion.

His videos > your videos

Chill out.
LOL, I don’t give a fuck if you like his films more than mine

Have fun with downloading your 1 film ever 2.5 years…

(Cough) I mean streaming, since you can’t download what you buy from him anymore. Lol
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

SHL wrote:
2 weeks ago
CIA wrote:
2 weeks ago

His videos > your videos

Chill out.
LOL, I don’t give a fuck if you like his films more than mine

Have fun with downloading your 1 film ever 2.5 years…

(Cough) I mean streaming, since you can’t download what you buy from him anymore. Lol
You had one great film. The Harvest. Everything since then has been mediocre at best.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Boys, boys! Let's be civil to each other, please.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Back to Wildkat, anyone have any thoughts on how to get this one? My credit card won't work in Korea.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Can someone please DM me if you have a way to get me a copy of the Gold videos? I can’t buy them myself as it won’t accept my credit card. I’m happy to pay for it though.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

CIA wrote:
2 days ago
Can someone please DM me if you have a way to get me a copy of the Gold videos? I can’t buy them myself as it won’t accept my credit card. I’m happy to pay for it though.
I think you're probably out of luck. The videos are stream only so you can't pay someone to download one for you and send it to you.