Poser Help!!

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
LadySapphire

So i am dipping my toes back into making poser art but i keep running into an issue that i cant seem to find a solution for.

When ever i render my model with a mouth open expression it looks like a portion of the bottom lip is stuck to the top one. Any one know a fix?
ww glitch.png
ww glitch.png (561.92 KiB) Viewed 556 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes this is a problem with poser where it created a new .obj file for your figure instead of using the one the figure comes with. My guess is you have the obj file in the directory where you store the figure.

To solve is a bit complicated. Basically delete that .obj file and then try to load the figure. When poser asks you where the .obj file is, point to the one in the geometry folder. If its a Vicky 4 its probably in the DazPeople folder.

Also I do NOT use the shared morph targets setup. I turn that off in the general preferences options.
LadySapphire

Mr. X wrote:
5 years ago
Yes this is a problem with poser where it created a new .obj file for your figure instead of using the one the figure comes with. My guess is you have the obj file in the directory where you store the figure.

To solve is a bit complicated. Basically delete that .obj file and then try to load the figure. When poser asks you where the .obj file is, point to the one in the geometry folder. If its a Vicky 4 its probably in the DazPeople folder.

Also I do NOT use the shared morph targets setup. I turn that off in the general preferences options.

Just sent you a pm mr.x