Page view stats?

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi Admin

As one of many writers at the site I am often wondering how my stories are doing. The readership in general are not very vocal and the number of comments, even for the most commented of works, is barely a fraction of the number of "views" a story gets. We can't make readers participate by commenting nor can we force readers into clicking a rating (if we had such a thing) but perhaps we can at least pull a little more data off the views themselves?

Could we do something like a distribution of visits by duration? Currently the forum keeps tabs of who has been in what forum in the last x hours or something, even naming users and lumping the guests together as a number. Could we not have .... "X percent of visitors stay less than 5 minutes .... y percent 5-10 .... z percent 10-20 ...... or 20 mins or more... for example? Just to give a sense of if visitors are reading the whole story or arriving just to leave when they see a story isnt for them? It just seems if we cant get feedback from readers we might at least get the site to help do it instead?

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmmm... I can check on that. We might have something for the front page, Im not sure if the stats can be that divided on the forum....