Chat problems

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Anyone else having problems still with chat?

I wrote 6 different messages trying to have a conversation with Batgirl_Brandy_Wayne yesterday and NONE appeared (I tied a mix of clicking enter and the blue speech bubble to post them)

So Sorry Brandy!

If you are having similar problems post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi Tally,

yes this has been my experience with chat over the last few weeks, the frequency and severity of the problem seemingly snowballing. I hoped it was tied in with the timeouts to the site which seem to have calmed down. One thing I did note was during the chat problems the number of chat users online" in the list would suddenly plummet like many were disconnected at once. Perhaps then it's not just a few but many who are affected.

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've also been experiencing difficulties. Could it be that the traffic of readers so anxious to view the Amazos project is overwhelming the site?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DrDominator9 wrote:I've also been experiencing difficulties. Could it be that the traffic of readers so anxious to view the Amazos project is overwhelming the site?

I think you've hit it on the head!

See above, we are working on the issues...
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi MH,

after some time of stability on the site just recently things have begun to break down once again. Recently I have seen site timeouts when navigating around and big drop outs when it comes to using chat. Just thought you should know,

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The chat system needs to be updated. I haven't had time to do it...but I will report back once I find out what our options are...