Superheroine video Reviews

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

You know, i presume that people give video reviews to help promote videos they like, or to warn people off from bad ones.

That's really nice and noble.

Some supporting material would be nice, maybe some promo jpg, but i can understand if that's a bother for some people. That said, it would be nicer if these people gave us a link, if you're interested in the video, the reader can go purchase it. This much shouldnt be a big deal. If you can't come up with a link to go buy the video, one has to wonder where you got the video.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I already asked for that. Doesn't seem to happen for some reason. Half these videos I don't even know where to find them.
shevek
Producer
Producer

I would think most of them are either on 1) Clips4Sale, 2) SHG-media, or 3) the video producer's own website.
As for reviews, don't a good amount of people give their opinions on new videos on HeroineMovies, as well as here?
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

double post
Last edited by theScribbler 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, trashing another site has nothing to do with video reviews. I removed the posts. There are plenty of forums and blogs out there. We all co-exist peacefully. I don't go on other sites and troll for users and I expect the same thing in return. That's the only limit regarding other sites.