Blue Titles

Info regarding this website!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Trying to get used to the Blue instead of Yellow titles. Not there yet. :buhbye:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah me neither. It just makes everything look non-descript to my aged eyes. Nothing stands out
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

It took a bit, but I like it. makes the sight look cleaner.
WaxNonSydow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It makes everything I read looks depressive and the chatbar don't work at all no matter if wearing a tablet, mobile or desktop. I choose to reverse back to prosilver.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I prefer it. Bright colors are offensive to the eyes. Anyone remember that one time when the site was bright white?

Yeah. No thanks.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I like it a lot more as well. It's certainly much easier on the eyes. I hope there's an option in the user preferences for the people who like the old style better.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I made some changes to introduce more white to contrast against the blue. Has it worked? I thought it would be less glaring than the orange but we can always go back if that's what people want.
WaxNonSydow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:I made some changes to introduce more white to contrast against the blue. Has it worked? I thought it would be less glaring than the orange but we can always go back if that's what people want.
I am on my desktop : it get less blue-ish but still blue, the chatbar is missing so I can't talk to anyone unless I stay on prosilver. Honestly I miss everything between the blue and green colors of the spectrum. If that helps I am using a firefox browser, should I try google chrome or edge ?