Elle Wood's FetCon Pervy Pool Fun

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
ElleWood01
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Just wanted to introduce myself. I learned about this forum during a class at FetCon over the weekend and am happy to be a new member. I have shot a number of custom superheroine videos over the last year and hope to get some feedback and advice from those more knowledgeable than myself.
Attachments
220cropresize.jpg
220cropresize.jpg (80.51 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, and jolly nice you look too!

I assume you are the one on the right of course. ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Glad you're here.
ElleWood01
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you - and yes tallyho - I am the one on the right. :smart:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I wish I could go to fetcon.....i hear nothing but amazing things
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:I wish I could go to fetcon.....i hear nothing but amazing things
Aww, poor Cinders .... ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:I wish I could go to fetcon.....i hear nothing but amazing things
It's.....ok.

its awesome if you are a fan of multiple models/producers because you can walk around and see all these people that you have seen on video and get autographs and get signed pictures or get your picture taken.
for the fans its more than a little fun.

for some producers its great because you can go there and get a years worth of models that you wouldn't normally get.

We went a few times and to be honest it wasn't all that great. one time we spent the whole week working, spent thousands on models and enjoyed the pool.

Another time we went and did nothing but socialize with everyone. drinking, eating, nightclubbing, pool party....

I can safely say we have done both sides of fetishcon and I don't see the need to go again
will we?
maybe, if there's nothing else to do

But the only interesting thing about fetishcon for producers is seeing all of the models you have hired in the past year in one place at one time.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kind of reminds me of comicon. First time is pretty cool. After that its not really interesting. Plus it can be expensive. I've wanted to go but since I don't do videos right now I have no need for working with models right now. So all that would happen is I would just wander around and take a few pics.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The best parts of FetishCon are the ones that aren't filmed. Of course, some of the filmed content is great too.

It all comes down to who you are personally. Are you an outgoing individual? You will have a great time and make friends and even a few enemies (because you drank too much) who become friends later (after you apologize for your boozy behavior!)

It's a lot of fun and Ive met so many people who are now models or producers or both!

I've become good friends with a bunch of producers and models as well. I know plenty more on a nod-at-each-other basis.

It's expensive for fans for sure. But It's a great 3 day experience and if you bring a camera, some rope and a couple hundred dollars, you'll get to shoot with some great models and who knows? You might just have a new hobby!
ElleWood01
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This was my first so I had a great time, but I didn't work at all. I treated it as a mini-vacation. I slept in, grabbed brunch and some drinks, spent an hour or so at the convention then headed to the beach for the rest of the day until it was time to head back to the hotel and get ready for the evening. Grabbed dinner - a few more drinks - and then went to the evening social activities and hung out with some really awesome people. I would do it again - and probably do it the same way.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

ElleWood01 wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. I learned about this forum during a class at FetCon over the weekend and am happy to be a new member. I have shot a number of custom superheroine videos over the last year and hope to get some feedback and advice from those more knowledgeable than myself.
Glad to meet you Elle Wood. We hope that you enjoy your time here. If ever you need a diagnosis on something, we're here to help you out, homegirl. :)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
ElleWood01
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I see that you have reviewed a lot of superheroine clips. If you want to send me your email address to [email protected] I will send you a link to a couple of my videos. Would love to hear your thoughts on how I can make them better.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I would love to see your videos!!! I'll send u my email