Mighty Crusader and the Serpent's Temptation (2014) Review

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Mighty Crusader and the Serpent's Temptation stars Dre Hazel and Jasmine Wolff as the titular roles a heroine and villain fighting over a once pure bible study girl named Piper, who's now under Serpents spell and this is Crusaders last chance at getting back that innocence which may be lost forever, but is Piper only one at risk of losing her innocence? Lets find out!

And the first thing that jumped out at me about this film was the incredible beauty of the main actress Dre Hazel, her wholesome and plump figure that is perfectly complimented by her costume while Jasmine's beauty relies much more on her seductive performance, with her fittingly slender build plus her eye-catching Gothic make-up which also amplifies her beautiful facial features and stays true to her character even morel.

As said before Jasmine really steals the show with her performance giving sensual movements plus spaced out dialogue savouring every moment of Crusaders peril, Dre Hazel also does really good as the Crusader really giving across the naivety and defiance of her ill fated heroine.

And the writing is another positive, giving no long exposition or build up we are instead thrown straight into the action with the plot being told to us as the action is happening instead and it's simple, straight to the point but no less riveting as a result, dealing with some abundantly taboo subjects (as you may have already guessed from the description) and refuses to let you go throughout whilst also delivering two well realized and uniquely provocative characters in Mighty Crusader and Serpent.

The costumes are also great, Crusaders being extremely body-hugging amplifying Hazel's already captivating and buxom figure whilst also having some great shimmer and more than enough interesting features to keep your eyes busy as well, And Jasmine's being a fittingly snake-skin catsuit considering her character and definitely helps her already seductive nature.

The direction is capable but not very involving as it just lets the scenes breathe on their own so we can fully focus on the characters as they deal with this undeniably provocative situation so this simple direction is actually a good decision as it instead amplify the characters, script and performances by subtracting any style/distinctness from the direction, and yet with this we are still given some striking images but they are instead improvised by the performers who strategically place them throughout instead of the director doing it in a more obvious/unnatural way, the editing is surprisingly smooth and has no jarring irregularities or inconsistencies and manages to stay fluid throughout.

But with this we now have to talk about the negatives and one being the length of the sex scenes that remove any of the titillating dialogue from the rest of the film and really tries your patience and even though it's conclusion is undeniably spellbinding eye candy I would have loved the erotic ideas and dialogue to be infused with these stunning visual treats as well, and even the end line doesn't give us a the provocatively potent note for the film to end on as it should have leaving us a little disappointed in the end.

So with that even though the sex scenes near the end really break the momentum of the film and lack the stimulating punch of the first half, the film still has some undeniably gorgeous leads, taboo lines and writing plus some extremely well realized characters made even more so by the films capable stars, so in the end I definitely have to recommend this film.

7.5/10

Buy It Here! :

http://clips4sale.com/studio/50111#

My blog where you can find many other reviews as well as this one :

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/javreviewsxxx
Darren84
Neophyte
Neophyte

Nice review.
This was one of my favorite Primal, and therefore favorite overall, super-heroine vids in a long time. I'm a sucker for pure heroines falling for the temptations of a sexy villain and this almost perfect in that regard. The characters were original, with an amusing story and the actresses seemed to be having fun with the provocative dialogue.

The costumes were great, Jasmine looks stunning in her catsuit and Dre really knows how to fill out a costume! My biggest complaint would be that the schoolgirl role was somewhat wasted as Piper didn't have much to say and could have done with some sort of costume.

But overall I'd give it a 9/10 and I would love to see more heroines fall to Jasmine's evil temptations.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thank you for this critic javcritic !

Being here frequently and on clips4sale all the time also, I noticed that video but I decided to passed in December for some reasons...

However, after reading your review, I change my mind and bought it earlier today. It turned out that, as for Darren, this is one of the best SH vids I've seen in a long time !

Jasmine not only looks stunning in her catsuit, its also the tension between Dre and her that makes this movie a good one !

By the way, Dre character is great and she play well also but you can tell that she loves being controled by Jasmine, just by looking at her nipples during some situation...
I love those situation ! :)
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Thank you all for the reviews on this video. It was actually a custom video (otherwise Piper would have had a schoolgirl outfit) I actually totally agree with the review. Michael (who directed) felt that Jasmine and Dre were able to "be" the characters and didn't want to "micro-manage" all of their reactions. Also they were able to memorize enough dialogue not to need to cut after every line.

Also, the script didn't call for much dialogue during the sex scene, and we do our best to make sure customs are delivered exactly as we think the customer wanted them. I think the script and characters were great and we would definitely accept another custom from the customer.
AdKav81
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey this was my custom!
I was very happy how it turned out. The guys and girls at Primal did an AMAZING job with the script and the costumes etc were way better then I could have hoped.

I do agree with most of the critiques here, if writing again I would have more for Piper to do and wear. But hey live and learn, it was my first script. Will just have to write something even better next time! Really want to see more of the Serpent so am just beginning to write another scene and another with different characters. Getting customs made is kinda addictive...

Thanks again Kenna and everyone else for doing such a great job.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

AdKav81 wrote:Hey this was my custom!
I was very happy how it turned out. The guys and girls at Primal did an AMAZING job with the script and the costumes etc were way better then I could have hoped.

I do agree with most of the critiques here, if writing again I would have more for Piper to do and wear. But hey live and learn, it was my first script. Will just have to write something even better next time! Really want to see more of the Serpent so am just beginning to write another scene and another with different characters. Getting customs made is kinda addictive...

Thanks again Kenna and everyone else for doing such a great job.
You are very welcome. I know we don't take on many customs, but when we do it is extremely important to us to try to surpass expectations
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I loved this video too.
Primal always plays on the Superheroines' forbidden desires, and the original sin, the serpent, the apple, was THE video to make.