Electra Woman on Fallon wednesday

General discussions about superheroines!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Grace Helbig is scheduled to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon wednesday night. She's got a new talk show starting in april on E! channel which is probably what she'll be promoting, and she'll likely talk about Electra Woman too. Just an FYI. :cap:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I would hardly consider her or her hideous costumes Electra Woman
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So it's not a Dynasty crossover fanfic with girl/girl action? I had a mental image of Deidre Hall and Emma Samms in their prime.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:I would hardly consider her or her hideous costumes Electra Woman
And yet I modeled my topic title based on your two recent threads starting 'new Electra Woman...' about Electra Woman web series starring Grace Helbig.

Oh. I see what I did wrong. My topic title says 'Electra Woman' and not 'new Electra Woman.' My bad. I should pay more attention to details.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dude, no need to be a smart-ass. Yeah I titled my post or posts starting with 'new Electra Woman' whatever....you get what I was saying, so not really seeing your need to be a fuck tool about it. Pay attention to this detail
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I get that you were being a dick, and I made a joke about it. Didn't think you were going to take it so seriously and get upset. Actually thought you'd find it amusing. Apparently what I thought was a slight rib has hurt you more than I could've possibly imagined. Sorry about that. I take it back.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

no dude, you didn't hurt me, you actually helped me. You see, at the end of each month I get this nice royalty check because people like you buy certain CDs and listen to the radio so you're actually helping me live a very comfortable lifestyle. I'm able to enjoy my life because of people like you. My dog probably eats better than your family does. My 4 year old daughter probably has more money in her bank account than you do, all because I'm a dick. But a rich dick. A dick who made my earlier comments on a repuked heroine show here in the public forum, which you and I are members of. A thread that generated good discussion and debate, and with a lot of respect for each others' comments. Not until today has anyone ever posted something so unnecessary to something I said about Grace Helbig and her appearance on a show. Look back at any of my earlier comments and tell me if I offended you or called you a dick. Dude, seriously---this has been an interesting topic (the Electra Woman show and costumes) but just so you know, I'm not hurt or upset about what you said. I think I responded rather accordingly. So please, keep buying your music and listening to the radio because chances are, you're buying my music and providing a very nice lifestyle for me and my family!
Last edited by avenger 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lets get back to that Emma Sams and Deidra Hall in their prime discussion.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:Lets get back to that Emma Sams and Deidra Hall in their prime discussion.
Great idea!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

My dad was on an episode on Benson and he still gets a royalty check.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:no dude, you didn't hurt me, you actually helped me. You see, at the end of each month I get this nice royalty check because people like you buy certain CDs and listen to the radio so you're actually helping me live a very comfortable lifestyle. I'm able to enjoy my life because of people like you, and I make more money in a month than you probably do in a year. My dog probably eats better than your family does. My 4 year old daughter probably has more money in her bank account than you do, all because I'm a dick. But a rich dick. A dick who made my earlier comments on a repuked heroine show here in the public forum, which you and I are members of. A thread that generated good discussion and debate, and with a lot of respect for each others' comments. Not until today has anyone ever posted something so unnecessary to something I said about Grace Helbig and her appearance on a show. Look back at any of my earlier comments and tell me if I offended you or called you a dick. Dude, seriously---this has been an interesting topic (the Electra Woman show and costumes) but just so you know, I'm not hurt or upset about what you said. I think I responded rather accordingly. So please, keep buying your music and listening to the radio because chances are, you're buying my music and providing a very nice lifestyle for me and my family!
This above quote is my nomination for weirdest retort post of 2015!

Hi avenger: person using an alias claiming to be rich, claiming to music success. Anyone can do that! I'm a gazillionaire! See, so easy.

Well, you know, I'm not really into your music (Redfoo, or Justin Bieber, or Imagine Dragon's lead singer, or whoever you are or pretending to be), but I have heard it on the radio so I'm glad to be helping you out (you're Paul McCartney right?). I've even seen you on TV. Still good after all these years. Must've been hard losing the Blurred Lines case (you're Robin Thicke right?). Pretty sure you'll win on appeal though. Hang in there.

I have no idea what this has to do with Grace Helbig appearing on Fallon tonight, but after tonight, this topic will soon fade into prior pages of old topics, so branching off this discussion to your unproven claims that matter not at all, is fine by me. You're welcome to prove them though. Link us to your bandcamp page. :disco:

I am glad you're not hurt or upset. Calling me a smart-ass and fuck tool kinda made me think so, but I'm glad I'm wrong about that, and that was just you being in good humor. Admittedly, it's sometimes hard to guess someone's tone with just text writings.

(BTW, my financial situation is really good. But even if it wasn't, what kind of sad sack puts themselves on a pedestal as though claiming superiority based on wealth and denigrade others, attempt to make them less thans, for having less? I find that the weirdest aspect of your post. I don't know that you have more money or I do, but it shouldn't matter in the slightest on a superheroines discussion forum.)
avenger wrote:Not until today has anyone ever posted something so unnecessary
Yep, that would be all your posts in this thread!
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My financial situation isn't good :no: maybe you both could join my site :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:My financial situation isn't good :no: maybe you both could join my site :)
Maybe, but I think you could do way better moneywise by getting avenger to adopt you (I think he might be Ne-yo or Keith Urban). :gday:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a side note I was looking at my members' locations and I have one subscriber in N. Korea. Seeing how NK only has about 1000 IP addresses that's pretty creepy who it might be.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Mr. X wrote:On a side note I was looking at my members' locations and I have one subscriber in N. Korea. Seeing how NK only has about 1000 IP addresses that's pretty creepy who it might be.
It's time to create a North Korean superheroine!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ywf wrote:
It's time to create a North Korean superheroine!
I think they're actually interested in seeing America's finest getting destroyed. Can't blame 'em there.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:On a side note I was looking at my members' locations and I have one subscriber in N. Korea. Seeing how NK only has about 1000 IP addresses that's pretty creepy who it might be.

I wouldn't be surprised if the great leader is lurking here somewhere. :joker:
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote:

I wonder if he's pleased that Dyna Girl now has the same haircut?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
brdiy wrote:

I wonder if he's pleased that Dyna Girl now has the same haircut?
:lol:
jlocke
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What's a CD? :laugh:

Don't you mean digital download? Or are you communicating with us from 1999?

Also you can make 3 times the royalties on spotify and other services than you can from radio.

I think your dog could be eating fillet mignon instead of those shitty porterhouses you've been feeding him. And baby brat could have a trust fund that lets her grow up like Paris Hilton instead of just your average rich cunt.

Shoot higher man, and join us in the 21st century. :lol:
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

avenger wrote:no dude, you didn't hurt me, you actually helped me. You see, at the end of each month I get this nice royalty check because people like you buy certain CDs and listen to the radio so you're actually helping me live a very comfortable lifestyle. I'm able to enjoy my life because of people like you. My dog probably eats better than your family does. My 4 year old daughter probably has more money in her bank account than you do, all because I'm a dick. But a rich dick. So please, keep buying your music and listening to the radio because chances are, you're buying my music and providing a very nice lifestyle for me and my family!
Just in case this is Pat Boone, bless you sir for spreading the Christian message to the masses through your songs.