Alisa Kiss

General discussions about superheroines!
wantitall
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone! I have been a long time fan of the genre and this site, and finally decided to register. I was inspired because I want to commission my own custom video, and I was wondering if anyone knew if Alisa Kiss did customs, and how one contacted her for such? I tried her website but didn't get any answer. I have tax money burning a whole, and I would love any help with getting this done. Thanks!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

[email protected] is the only way that I know to book Alisa (I've booked her in the past) and Jessica is a good producer who keeps the prices fair.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

wantitall wrote:Hello everyone! I have been a long time fan of the genre and this site, and finally decided to register. I was inspired because I want to commission my own custom video, and I was wondering if anyone knew if Alisa Kiss did customs, and how one contacted her for such? I tried her website but didn't get any answer. I have tax money burning a whole, and I would love any help with getting this done. Thanks!
She is really really good friends with Sleeperkid and Miss velvets.
they hangout together, work together, take vacations together.

I would recommend contacting miss velvets and starting with her as she has a large loyal custom movie client base that keep coming to her.
She is experienced with customs

you can reach her via her website here:
[email protected]

NOTE:
I have no financial stake in this endorsement, i see nothing from it and am only trying to help someone get what they want.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I sent her a message asking the best way to get in touch with her. When she responds I'll send you that info.
wantitall
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks everyone! I sent a message to [email protected], and I hope I can get this done!
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

On a related note, Jacquelyn Velvets and Alisa Kiss starred in this custom that I ordered a while back; I was an extremely satisfied customer!

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/index. ... ductId=199 :D
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:On a related note, Jacquelyn Velvets and Alisa Kiss starred in this custom that I ordered a while back; I was an extremely satisfied customer!

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/index. ... ductId=199 :D
Yeah I saw that as well.
I just figured that since they know each other and live close to each other and Velvets has experience shooting customs it would be a custom fit.
Glad OP got his contact though.

resolutions are fun.
HarlequinStudios
Producer
Producer

Hey! Thanks for the shoutout Shakeshift! Yes I can book Alisa Kiss, I currently am taking orders for her upcoming visit to me this weekend!

Miss Velvets is also incredibly talented, we are all relatively close in area so both are good options, just depends really on the type of custom you are hunting! Also for Alisa Kiss fans, some of the work you'll find of her by Dawnstar Productions is some of my favorite ever (including the video of her, myself, and Miss Velvets)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Sam, that was an AWESOME video!
wantitall
Neophyte
Neophyte

I just had to come on here and thank everyone for their help! I contacted Jessica Nova ([email protected]) on Shakeshifts recommendation and I have to say that so far she is AMAZING! She has been super easy to work with, discussing all the details of my idea with her and Alisa, and has just been a pleasure to work with. Super quick to respond, pleasant, and actually interested in my idea ad how to make it work! We have the shoot coming up very soon, and I'll be sure to say more, just wanted to thank everyone again. This is such a great community! (If only we could find a way to have hose and bare legs at the same time, what a utopia we would have! ;) )
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

One leg bare, one leg hosed on each and every model in each and every production. Thereby bringing an end to centuries of bitterness and hatred.
Peace in our Time :yes: :thumbup: ;) :whistle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh, Alisa. I'm really disappointed in you. And I'm sure most of you here would feel the same way after reading this article. :no:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/18 ... hose-side/
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks for the link Nykron and it makes for sad reading.

For future posters on this thread please lets not let it descend into any contentious political discussion in these turbulent times. There's enough hatred in the world
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).