I (we) want to make you CUM..

General discussions about superheroines!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hello Lovers!!

I’ve spent the last week working like crazy..physically and mentally. Finally… getting to shoot Cat’s Eye Diamond 7 after months of scheduling a and re-scheduling. These types of things to happen when you are shooting with multiple girls. As a mater of fact, we are still waiting on shooting CED6. That is a 4 girls production, and one of the girls that I had booked for this may not be coming back to California anytime soon. It’s time to find a replacement. Which is sad, because it was Gigi…and I was looking so forward to shooting with her. Here is your sneak peek from Tuesdays CED7 shoot, just in case you are not on twitter.

CED7: Starring… Red Spider Woman – Christina Carter, Black Spider Woman – Angela Sommers, and Black Widow – Violet Monroe

Plus some behind the scenes for you..

In the can and in line for editing!!! Woo Hoo!!!

OOoooooooo…lets do more behind the scenes.. aka… my life..

Later Tuesday night after the big shoot I had a visitor. One of my favoritest people ever……and she wanted to dress up in the costume that was hanging in the bathroom drying ..lol..so this happened..

Have you guessed it yet?? It’s the one and only RANDY MOORE …as the Evil Clown..HA!

Wait… there’s more..

This was today in the back yard, as I was working on emails…

Erika Jordan and Melissa Jacobs having a really hot girl fight….Ummmmm….yeah, that’s hot!

I have a very important question for everyone… How do you want me to make you CUM? How do you want me and my friends to make you CUM…when we do videos/clips, that is our main goal.

I have been looking at what is the best sellers on the clip stores and it seriously blew my mind. Really big girls eating and giggling their fat is one of the top ones. Then the whole incest clips…. mother jacking off her son...he sister and brother fucking. UUUmmmmm…..what??? Is that what people are looking for these days??? What are you looking for?? Fem-bot? Control of the mind? Control of the body? Wrestling? Bondage? Pantyhose? TELL ME!!! LOL

A couple of girls and I are getting together to shoot clips with each other…and we really want to know what you want. These will be a whole different concept of shooting than I normally do. Not to worry, that is still happening…and will not stop. This is just a little something extra that the girls and I want to have fun with. Ten minute clips…of fetish fun…all kinds. What would you like to see happen? We have a jacuzzi outside that we can use, a little pool full of oil, outside space, a house to shoot in…and three hot chicks. Not to mention….we have props and costumes galore. It will be me, Melissa Jacobs and Erika Jordon. Speak up… our first crazy day of fun happens next Tuesday..email me directly christinacarter2010@gmail and the girls and I will look through and start making things happen!!

Hoping to release The second half of Hostile takeover tomorrow or this weekend..stay tuned. But, until then please quench that thirst at any or all of my clip stores..

http://www.eclipstore.com/28, http://www.eclipstore.com/60717. http://www.clips4sale.com/38975, http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Or get yourself a membership!! http://www.chrisitnabound.com

XO,

Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anything hypno/mind control!

you should be the hypnotized superheroine, Christina Carter!
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

I'm a superheroines in bondage guy. I also enjoy mind/body control and knockouts. Ideally i'd like to see a heroine get knocked out by gas of some sort, wake up in bondage and then undergo some sort of mind control, finished with the villainess gloating over her new pet.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You look fabulous in the Spider Woman cozzy!

Wicked clown costume on Randy too!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Something I'd like to see is a woman hypnotizing another woman or two using her pantyhose, rubbing them up and down the other women's legs as her device. Then have them worship her legs and feet, eventually stripping her and each other down to nothing but pantyhose, making out and tribbing. They come out of hypnosis and are shocked but can't stop. The woman in control commands them to be honest and they admit that they're getting wet and have wanted this for a long time, both having shocked looks on their faces when the other says this.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Thank you so much for all the great ideas, I have both written them down and taken screen shots to be sure I remember them for tomorrow... heading to the wardrobe storage unit today to pick up some super heroine costumes for us to play with, some pantyhose and and we will hypno away...lol

Love ya!
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I for one like to see women wet wearing lingerie so that it comes off as transparent. A fairly easy shot I'd imagine. Hope this suggestion isn't too late.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hope you find the Electra Woman costume in the storage unit and can get some pics of Randy Moore in it!
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Still hoping for the Candle Boxx Batgirl video I suggested on another thread that it sounded like you might do.
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Christina Carter wrote:Thank you so much for all the great ideas, I have both written them down and taken screen shots to be sure I remember them for tomorrow... heading to the wardrobe storage unit today to pick up some super heroine costumes for us to play with, some pantyhose and and we will hypno away...lol

Love ya!
Christina
If you need any story ideas I have a few. Anything you do is good though. You are quite literally the best looking superheroine out there and your production values are very good.
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Christina, you are a classic! Love the Spider-Woman costume on you. I love seeing superheroines turned evil by sexual stimulation. Deep down they just want to be bad and a good orgasm by a sexy villain brings it out! Once they're turned evil they take on a new identity and a different costume...and then they enjoy themselves!
bravotango66
Neophyte
Neophyte

lamejojo wrote:Something I'd like to see is a woman hypnotizing another woman or two using her pantyhose, rubbing them up and down the other women's legs as her device. Then have them worship her legs and feet, eventually stripping her and each other down to nothing but pantyhose, making out and tribbing. They come out of hypnosis and are shocked but can't stop. The woman in control commands them to be honest and they admit that they're getting wet and have wanted this for a long time, both having shocked looks on their faces when the other says this.
You should combine mind-control and pantyhose Christina. It will appeal to both fetishes. To build on lamejojo idea, a villainess like the Nylon Viper can use mind-control top pantyhose to enslave and brainwash heroines into her Garter Snake minions. Her Viper pantyhose/tights can be black and the heroines can wear their usual nude tights in the beginning.

So a scenario might be: Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl split up to look for Nylon Viper, but the villainess gets the jump on Wonder Girl. They wrestle for a bit and when their legs entangle, Nylon Viper coil her legs against Wonder Girl and slowly hypnotizes her. She explains to Wonder Girl that her Viper Pantyhose has neurotoxins which has seeped into her tights and is making her addicted to its fibers. When Wonder Girl is sufficiently aroused and entranced, the Nylon Viper command her to strip out of her normal tights and wear her black Viper control top pantyhose. Once her legs are sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose, Wonder Girl stands at mindless attention and obeys the Nylon Viper's every command. The villainess orders Wonder Girl to rub her legs together until she succumbs to the pleasure of the Viper pantyhose and be reborn as her Garter Snake.

Later Wonder Christina comes upon a scene of Nylon Viper gloating over a chair bound Wonder Girl. Her sister is garbed in her normal costume except that her legs are now sheathed in black tights. Wonder Christina defeats the Nylon Viper and frees Wonder Girl, but as she turns her attention to the villainess, Wonder Girl smothers from behind and knocks her out. The Nylon Viper congratulates her new Garter Snake on her obedience as Wonder Girl stands at attention and affirms her obedience to her Mistress. Nylon Viper orders the brainwashed Wonder Girl to remove Wonder Christina's tights and share the pleasure of the Viper pantyhose with her.

Wonder Christina wakes up bound to the same chair that Wonder Girl was bound in. Her legs are now sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose and both her and her sister are now dressed in black unitards of the Garter Snakes. The villainess explains that Wonder Christina's will is too strong and that they must program her to have a hosiery fetish before she can submit to the Viper pantyhose. The Nylon Viper commands Wonder Girl to put a pair of headphones and a visor over Wonder Christina's head as she pleads with her sister to snap out of it. Wonder Christina squirms in the chair as the brainwashing program does it work. She resists at first but soon her black hosed calves began to rub together and she squeezes her thighs. Seeing that the heroine's pantyhose crotch panel is damp with arousal, the villainess removes the visor and headphones. Wonder Christina's eyes are now glazed over and when the Nylon Viper brushed her own legs against the dazed heroine, she shivered.

The Villainess says that Wonder Christina is ready for final conversion and orders Wonder Girl to take her sister to the Hosierization table. Wonder Girl coiled her legs against Wonder Christina's and the heroine now response to her sister's nylon caress. Wonder Girl recites the Viper control mantra while their black hosed legs coiled and they began to scissor each other; "We are Garter Snakes. We wear Mistress Nylon Viper's Pantyhose. The Viper Pantyhose is pleasure. The Viper Pantyhose controls our minds. We will OBEY the Nylon Viper. All must wear the Viper Pantyhose and OBEY." After a few minutes, Wonder Christina began to quietly repeat her sister's mantra, and as she is about to orgasm, the two sisters were chanting the mantra as one.

The last shot is of Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl standing at rigid attention in their regular star spangled uniform, except that their legs were now sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose, whose dark control top can be seen riding below their briefs. The Nylon Viper commands them to go back to the Hall of Justice and covertly share the pleasure of their Viper pantyhose with their former teammates. Both Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl affirms as one, "Yes Mistress. They will wear your black Viper pantyhose and OBEY."
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

bravotango66 wrote:
lamejojo wrote:Something I'd like to see is a woman hypnotizing another woman or two using her pantyhose, rubbing them up and down the other women's legs as her device. Then have them worship her legs and feet, eventually stripping her and each other down to nothing but pantyhose, making out and tribbing. They come out of hypnosis and are shocked but can't stop. The woman in control commands them to be honest and they admit that they're getting wet and have wanted this for a long time, both having shocked looks on their faces when the other says this.
You should combine mind-control and pantyhose Christina. It will appeal to both fetishes. To build on lamejojo idea, a villainess like the Nylon Viper can use mind-control top pantyhose to enslave and brainwash heroines into her Garter Snake minions. Her Viper pantyhose/tights can be black and the heroines can wear their usual nude tights in the beginning.

So a scenario might be: Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl split up to look for Nylon Viper, but the villainess gets the jump on Wonder Girl. They wrestle for a bit and when their legs entangle, Nylon Viper coil her legs against Wonder Girl and slowly hypnotizes her. She explains to Wonder Girl that her Viper Pantyhose has neurotoxins which has seeped into her tights and is making her addicted to its fibers. When Wonder Girl is sufficiently aroused and entranced, the Nylon Viper command her to strip out of her normal tights and wear her black Viper control top pantyhose. Once her legs are sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose, Wonder Girl stands at mindless attention and obeys the Nylon Viper's every command. The villainess orders Wonder Girl to rub her legs together until she succumbs to the pleasure of the Viper pantyhose and be reborn as her Garter Snake.

Later Wonder Christina comes upon a scene of Nylon Viper gloating over a chair bound Wonder Girl. Her sister is garbed in her normal costume except that her legs are now sheathed in black tights. Wonder Christina defeats the Nylon Viper and frees Wonder Girl, but as she turns her attention to the villainess, Wonder Girl smothers from behind and knocks her out. The Nylon Viper congratulates her new Garter Snake on her obedience as Wonder Girl stands at attention and affirms her obedience to her Mistress. Nylon Viper orders the brainwashed Wonder Girl to remove Wonder Christina's tights and share the pleasure of the Viper pantyhose with her.

Wonder Christina wakes up bound to the same chair that Wonder Girl was bound in. Her legs are now sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose and both her and her sister are now dressed in black unitards of the Garter Snakes. The villainess explains that Wonder Christina's will is too strong and that they must program her to have a hosiery fetish before she can submit to the Viper pantyhose. The Nylon Viper commands Wonder Girl to put a pair of headphones and a visor over Wonder Christina's head as she pleads with her sister to snap out of it. Wonder Christina squirms in the chair as the brainwashing program does it work. She resists at first but soon her black hosed calves began to rub together and she squeezes her thighs. Seeing that the heroine's pantyhose crotch panel is damp with arousal, the villainess removes the visor and headphones. Wonder Christina's eyes are now glazed over and when the Nylon Viper brushed her own legs against the dazed heroine, she shivered.

The Villainess says that Wonder Christina is ready for final conversion and orders Wonder Girl to take her sister to the Hosierization table. Wonder Girl coiled her legs against Wonder Christina's and the heroine now response to her sister's nylon caress. Wonder Girl recites the Viper control mantra while their black hosed legs coiled and they began to scissor each other; "We are Garter Snakes. We wear Mistress Nylon Viper's Pantyhose. The Viper Pantyhose is pleasure. The Viper Pantyhose controls our minds. We will OBEY the Nylon Viper. All must wear the Viper Pantyhose and OBEY." After a few minutes, Wonder Christina began to quietly repeat her sister's mantra, and as she is about to orgasm, the two sisters were chanting the mantra as one.

The last shot is of Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl standing at rigid attention in their regular star spangled uniform, except that their legs were now sheathed in the Viper black pantyhose, whose dark control top can be seen riding below their briefs. The Nylon Viper commands them to go back to the Hall of Justice and covertly share the pleasure of their Viper pantyhose with their former teammates. Both Wonder Christina and Wonder Girl affirms as one, "Yes Mistress. They will wear your black Viper pantyhose and OBEY."
Yeah. I'd love to see a series like the Cat's Eye Diamond but with pantyhose as the hypnotic device or maybe something between hypnosis and pheromones.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

bravotango66 wrote:

Yeah. I'd love to see a series like the Cat's Eye Diamond but with pantyhose as the hypnotic device or maybe something between hypnosis and pheromones. Maybe make the pantyhose addictive so even when the heroines get away, they keep having the urge to go back and feel them again.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any update on what happened with this?