primalfetish.com

General discussions about superheroines!
curious2133
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Has anyone ever produced a custom video through primal fetish? I have numerous emails into them but haven't received a response past the original questionaire...
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have... and they have been going through changes and that is why they are probably delayed. But I can say they are good at giving you want you want.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I did a while back. But then they got so swamped with customs that they stopped taking orders. WonderKenna said they were setting up a web page and a new system to handle customs and that she would let us know when they are taking orders again, but so far, I haven't heard anything.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BTW... if you don't want to wait, I highly recommend Cali Logan as an alternative. She does great stuff and is very responsive and professional. She also has access to some really big stars. :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie I don't think Cali logan does the harder core stuff.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not sure what her limits are. It's probably based on the performer. But she definitely does forced O and orgasm denial. At least she did a video like that for me. No nudity or hardcore sex.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Hi everyone,

On the subject of customs. Michael doesn't really like to do them. If he does do them it is because he thinks the script is very well thought out, and realistic about the length of the video for what the script details. And that our fans will love it too. He could honestly care less if we never got another custom script submission. If it weren't for my input we wouldn't even have a form for customs.

However, and I know a few people will totally support me abut this, If he does take a custom, he puts every possible effort into surpassing the customers expectation. If he can't shoot your script as perfectly as possible he won't take the commission. Also, we don't like charging much for a custom so the money we make is always on the sale of the video. Dragon can tell you Michael is very very fair about price based on how well a script will sell

And yes, Michael is not always the best with communicating with fans. That is why I am on the forum and he is not.

I am sorry if you haven't gotten a response on a custom, it doesn't mean we don't love you as a customer, but in the past all the emails back and forth to do a custom don't result in a production. If a script isn't going to be a hit with our fans we won't produce it. And we do notice when another company does a custom we didn't do, most times it doesn't do well on c4s AND many times it is obvious that the producer didn't give a s--- about making a great product. That isn't all time, we are impressed very often, even "awed" by how good other producers work is.

My rant is done
d00lin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Will we see you in some movies again sometime soon, Kenna?
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Hi d00lin,

I am actually scheduled to play Poison Ivy in a video featuring Niki Lee Young and Alli Rae in two weeks
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

God Alli Rae is the hottest ever. I hope every ShiP producer here uses her for multiple videos.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WonderKenna wrote:Hi everyone,

On the subject of customs. Michael doesn't really like to do them. If he does do them it is because he thinks the script is very well thought out, and realistic about the length of the video for what the script details. And that our fans will love it too. He could honestly care less if we never got another custom script submission. If it weren't for my input we wouldn't even have a form for customs.

However, and I know a few people will totally support me abut this, If he does take a custom, he puts every possible effort into surpassing the customers expectation. If he can't shoot your script as perfectly as possible he won't take the commission. Also, we don't like charging much for a custom so the money we make is always on the sale of the video.
Just to clarify, I was extremely pleased with the custom Michael did for me, an the price was excellent. :)
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Leadpoison wrote:God Alli Rae is the hottest ever. I hope every ShiP producer here uses her for multiple videos.
Of course you meant "Hottest blond ever" Right? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:tongue: :love:
Kenna
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Of course, of course. :whistle: :hq:
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

BTW, we have been swapping out our MP4 videos with our new "MP4 Optimum" format which is HALF the size of the original files and we don't note any real change is video quality.