Exclusive custom cost ?

General discussions about superheroines!
badgirlsrule
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Has anyone here ever had a custom done
as an exclusive to you only ??

I know some producers offer this choice.
I know it's a lot more expensive.

But what are we talking about..

Fee for usual custom x 10 ? 20 ? 30 ?

Maybe some of you producers could answer this..
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

I had one made by Ring Divas and by the content, while I cannot guaranty it, I am almost certsin it won't make it to the site for general purchase.

Question, why wouod you want a custom only for you? Wouldn't you like that if your custom is so good it wss shared with the world? Just asking.
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

As a girl that does mostly customs these days I can at least give you the basic rates that most of us on Alex David's Customs Page have starting prices of:
POV - $300.00
F/M - $400.00
F/F - $500.00

The price goes up for adult content depending of the script and the actress. After that you may have to buy the costumes, pay for location costs, etc...
The only limits really are your imagination, the boundaries of the actress and how much you're willing to spend to have all your fantasies and fetishes in a movie made just for you. ;)
xoxo, Selene
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

As I said in a different thread I don't understand why you would want a private custom.
I created Lady Death (De'ath) and it was amazing seeing Selene and Alex bring my ideas to life BUT the biggest bonus was when somebody else took a liking to Lady Death and ordered their own custom with Selene returning as Lady Death enabling me to pick up what was basically aanother movie simialr but even more intens ethan my original idea.

It was such a treat and would never of happened if I had not had my custom on Alex's site for others to buy.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

As a producer, I would never do an exclusive custom. The purpose is to profit to make more videos. Even if you paid every penny toward the price of a custom, there's no profit so there's no point in spending that time and energy into filming it. And there are expenses (studio rent, websites, domains, etc) that continue to come after filming a single video. I'm not sure if any other producers would take on an "exclusive custom" - maybe just for fun, but it makes no business sense to do one and not be able to share it with others who may like the concept and develop a custom of their own based off of it.