Coming soon... Robyn the Girl Wonder!

General discussions about superheroines!
DarthMau
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone! I share a small sample of material to come:

Robyn, The Girl Wonder, someone has been stolen her utility belt and thrown it into the middle of a swampy place... She decides to go into the dangerous place in search of her belt

Can you describe the looming danger to our young heroine?

Please ... share your ideas. Thank you.
Attachments
588_6993.jpg
She is Robyn... The Girl Wonder!
588_6993.jpg (74.8 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The swamp gases start to make her sleepy? :)
DarthMau
Neophyte
Neophyte

Richpartist wrote:The swamp gases start to make her sleepy? :)
Sounds good! :D
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Would be great to have the villain place her belt in plain sight, but as Robyn approaches she falls into a slimy swamp bog trap.
She desperately tries to climb out, but fails miserably as the villain dangles Robyn's belt in front of her while kicking her back into the slimy pit each time she tries to climb out.
Eventually Robyn passes out in exhaustion from crawling through the slimy ooze and the villain pulls her limb dirty body out of the pit and carries her OTS back to his lair for for a humiliating interrogation.
DarthMau
Neophyte
Neophyte

HeroineTard wrote:Would be great to have the villain place her belt in plain sight, but as Robyn approaches she falls into a slimy swamp bog trap.
She desperately tries to climb out, but fails miserably as the villain dangles Robyn's belt in front of her while kicking her back into the slimy pit each time she tries to climb out.
Eventually Robyn passes out in exhaustion from crawling through the slimy ooze and the villain pulls her limb dirty body out of the pit and carries her OTS back to his lair for for a humiliating interrogation.
Great!!!I like it!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I don't suppose there are any Rodents of Unusual Size in the swamp, are there?

(Princess Bride reference for those not in the know.) : )

She might get her footwear stuck in a boggy puddle and not be able to move when a snake suddenly shows up.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

She gets chloroformed!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I do like the quicksand/muddy pit idea that heroinetard suggested.
Maybe also, have her wrestle a big(fake) snake that slowly crushes her in its coil.
The?
Neophyte
Neophyte

She is sneaking around when SwampLogger Bob sneaks up to her and gives her a rag drenched in moonshine. After a brief struggle she passes out. You make your chloroform fans happy.

Now segway into the peril. Swamplogger Bob has rigged his conveyor belt to slowly carry poor tied up robin into the bog. We get to see our drowsy heroine struggle as she sinks into the bog. You make your quicksand fans happy as well as those few who like conveyor belt peril.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Is this for a video?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's a old Superfriends episode set in the swamp and each member is taken down by vines and pulled underwater toward a waiting tube where once they are inside and the lid closed a gas knocks them out.Something like that maybe?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:I don't suppose there are any Rodents of Unusual Size in the swamp, are there?

(Princess Bride reference for those not in the know.) : )

She might get her footwear stuck in a boggy puddle and not be able to move when a snake suddenly shows up.
They're just a myth.
;)

Girl is looking cute but would prefer proper gloves, personally.

Could have something living in the swamp a la garbage compactor creature in Star Wars that is pulling her under every now and then.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DarthMau
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good day. I apologize for the delay. Now I explain all you this post

The above pic is part of a video made a week ago; it's from a friend who makes videos of ladies trapped in quicksand. As you may assume at this point, in the video our superheroine is trapped in a quicksand bog. At the moment this video is awaiting for editing, I hope this can be ready in a couple of months.

My friend already has a few years doing this kind of videos, for fans of the quicksand; this is the first time he combines superheroines with quicksand in his videos, I am promoting this video especially on this forum, (by the way, I made the costume) If any of you are interested in purchasing this video, please send me a private message on this site; also if you have desires for custom videos with other characters.

I leave a link of mi friend's website for you may know his work. Also I post a new pic of the video. Thanks for your attention.

http://studio588qs.com/
Attachments
588_6997.jpg
588_6997.jpg (203.59 KiB) Viewed 3775 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Damn. So no KO or peril stuff? Bit disappointing.
DarthMau
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's okay ... we can't give all what everyone wants, maybe when the video is ready and we have a preview you could change your mind. Thanks.
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Not my bag, man.

Why have those nice green panties if they don't get removed?

Might as well put her in street clothes.