TEARS of the FALCON (coming soon..)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Some of you may have already seen that I have launched a new Superheroine production company in the United Kingdom called RYE-UK and have partnered with Richard Hope from http://www.goatmajorfilms.com

I would like to share a teaser I just finished editing for GoatMajorFilms first production Tears of the Falcon. Though this is not an official RYE-UK release, it gives a very clear example of the production style you will be able to expect from our new partnership.

Tears of the Falcon features a Black Canary style Superheroine shot on location at an amusement park, and was co-written by Richard Hope and myself. This movie stars Natasha Staples and Colin Cunningham from the hit TV series Falling skies on TNT.

Please take a look at the teaser and let me know if you have any questions!

Also if you have any suggestions on who you would want to see in a RYE-UK movie I am all ears. If you have already emailed me regarding ideas or requests please be patient as I am some what behind but I have read them all ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye, any chance you will be working with Destiny, who currently works with Bluestone as Wonderkick?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Trailer looks interesting!

Rye do have one question but not regarding this. I know you were helping plug them a bit on their first video, but have you heard anything from Picture Palace of Peril? Seemed to have some promise but they have dropped off the map almost entirely since their first vid came out.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

What types of KO's are in this? Any carries?
ultragirl_22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Are there any sexual scenes?
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fun location! Many possible peril traps! :cap:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
80sRich
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well we've very pleased with the response to Rye's Teaser. I can't wait to see what he does with the rest of the film.

Redmountain - Thank you, I was actually part of the production team behind PPoP. The PPoP world isn't dead just resting.

Ultragirl_22 - This is a PG13 film so there aren't any sexual scenes in it.

thescrbbler - We were so pleased with the location. The actor playing the clown even got lessons on how to spin the Waltzer cars properly.

***SPOILER HERE ON NEXT COMMENT***

Mamooche24 - There is an interesting and dark scene in the film that involves our heroine, mind control and a death pill. Our heroine is investigating suicide problems at a local Amusement Park and encounters an unscrupulous villain and his henchmen.
Rye
Producer
Producer

If she is who I am thinking of then she is not someone we are considering at this time.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Being a Brit myself I am eager to see a decent looking British superheroine.
@Rye I hope you got the pics I sent? I won't post them here in case you liked them :yes:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Rye
Producer
Producer

Rayman-
I sure did and thanks for the suggestion ;)
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye whats this?? New Wonder Woman HOTTIE!!!! WOW!!!! when is this coming out??!! :)

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

italy877 wrote:Rye whats this?? New Wonder Woman HOTTIE!!!! WOW!!!! when is this coming out??!! :)

I bet this is the Coco movie set a few months before SG Doomsday where WW facws a number of Doomsday prototypes.

Looks amazing!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Rye wrote:Rayman-
I sure did and thanks for the suggestion ;)
Thanks Rye and always my pleasure.

I like in eternal hope LOL! :yes: