Shot with Hannah Perez Ladst Nite!

General discussions about superheroines!
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Here are a few sample pics of her as Robin the girl wonder.
Attachments
DSCF1285.jpg
DSCF1285.jpg (213.98 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
DSCF1287.jpg
DSCF1287.jpg (194.43 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
DSCF1288.jpg
DSCF1288.jpg (227.08 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
DSCF1289.jpg
DSCF1289.jpg (209.2 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

And a few of her as Sersi
Attachments
DSCF1304.jpg
DSCF1304.jpg (221.49 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
DSCF1306.jpg
DSCF1306.jpg (194.52 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
DSCF1317.jpg
DSCF1317.jpg (209.87 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
DSCF1323.jpg
DSCF1323.jpg (197.57 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
DSCF1331.jpg
DSCF1331.jpg (206.03 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Sersi costume looks great, but the bottom half of the Robin costume just looks just wrong, wrong, wrongety wrong to my eyes. Bare legs, pumps and cycling shorts just look weird and don't go together as a Robin costume.

Hannah is lovely, though. As always.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:The Sersi costume looks great, but the bottom half of the Robin costume just looks just wrong, wrong, wrongety wrong to my eyes. Bare legs, pumps and cycling shorts just look weird and don't go together as a Robin costume.

Hannah is lovely, though. As always.
I have to agree. Robin should be wearing short-shorts. Those bicycle shorts are NOT sexy. :(
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hannah is one of the hottest in this business......................but not in those outfits sorry :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Robin outfit could be greatly improved by making the green bottoms high bikini cut, similar to the 60s show but a bit skimpier, and shortening the length of the red top. Shorter cape so we can see her butt, flesh toned tights/stockings and knee high boots.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I gotta give you props for even considering Sersi. You gotta be a real comic book fan to remember that costume from her days in the Avengers.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think Hannah looks cute as a button in the Robin costume from the waist up, but gotta agree with earlier posters, it does her no favours from the waist down.
But as Gus says, kudos for doing Sersi
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

First in her days with the avengers Sersi was one of my favorites! I love that you used her and I love that you used Hannah to play her. I also think your costume looks great.

I agree with the others about the shorts on the Robin costume, that they're not the best look for the character, especially a female version, but I also don't understand the negativity. People here like shorts and they like the full length spandex. I don't see why these are so off putting. They're form fitting shorts on a great form and there is plenty of exposed leg as well. I for one don't mind bare legs at all. I'm looking forward to this.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

I actually dig the bike shorts as I'm a real lycra fetishist - and I have a feeling you are too from your use of full-spandex body suits in a lot of costumes. You can't please everybody but know that it's not totally bust.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

The Robin shorts didn't look quite so long in the picture when I ordered them. I was surprised at their length but I had no time to do anything about them. I still think she looked great in them.

Metalgearzeta I'm not worried about it being a total bust. I've got lots of picture likes and positive comments on it from other sites like deviant art, fetlife etc. A hand full of nay sayers from here don't bother me. None of them paid for a custom video. While I partially agree I also don't mind having a different look from the other Robin vids out there.

Yes Sersi was always a favorite of mine especially in Avengers and I always thought that was her best look.