What performer do you miss the most?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bert

Our little genre hasn't been around all that long, but long enough that some amazing talent has dazzled us and then moved on. As a tribute to those actresses who no longer appear in heroine movies, here are my most missed characters.

1. Amy Johnston - She was only in one movie - Avalon. But what a movie and what a performance. Her beauty, her physique, and above all her fighting skills made Avalon a one of a kind film. If any of you don't have the director's cut, definitely consider it. Some of the best fight scenes are extended and much better.

2. Dominika van Santen - Lady Victory from NGC. Unmatched in her ability to sell heroine cockiness one second, and then lay in sexy helplessness at her opponent's feet in the next. I really miss her.

3. Cayla Black - Allura from The Superheroines. Beautiful woman, fantastic costume and so good at selling peril in action scenes. I was so disappointed when I heard she had left. She was still getting better and I'd hoped for many more movies.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

For me....Andrea Neal - the original O Girl.
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Original UltraWoman from superheroine central
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I have the original Andrea Neale O girl DVD and she is so beautiful.
I also miss Rawley Duke from Dawnstar ans Tanya Gentleman who workee with New Phoenix and of course Aubrey who quit from Project Superwoman.
Not seen any news about Jewel Marceau recently either nor Eve Elliss
Last edited by rayman 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The original UltraWoman from superheroinecentral and the girl who played Hot Girl from the Heroines of SWORD series and Pamela Sutch from her days with Wave movies when she played Lady Thunder
madcat17d
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mercedes from the original Punish Heroines site. She was "Super !"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great question!

I'd echo Andrea Neal from days of yore and also more recently-
Lux Cassidy, thought she collapsed in superb fashion when she played Gem alongside Stacy Burke for SHW, and would've made a good Sg.
And of course Emily Addison - I hope to god she reconsiders.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Christina Carter. I was psyched when she debuted her new season 1 WW costume 2 or 3 years back and then she stopped working with men. Haven't bought anything from her since. A loss to those of us who really enjoyed her battling, and losing, against the male villain.

And Kelsie Chambers. Such a beautiful girl.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Andrea Neal, like you guys have mentioned. Sam with Pamela Sutch, she was fantastic. I liked Sadie Belle too, a lot of the ladies from Pulp Friction Video. Would love it if they ever showed up again.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Darla Crane
I was totally gonna say that! I think we are showing our age, Mr. X.

Also, Stacey Burke. :)
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

i have to agree with andrea oneal, kelsie chambers, darla crane, mercedes, and emily addison...all good choices....but ill tell you guys who im starting to miss and thats randy moore...she hasnt done anything at her site in three months...shes been at dt wrestling a few times but i beleive thats about it....i hope she hasnt quit this genre?
Last edited by dlo005 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great call on Ultrawoman from SHC. But it seems someone could fairly easily produce a new version of her, as her costume is a huge part of what made the character. The first Ultrawoman, when SHC got started back in the 90s, was decent looking but with the mask and costume she looked really hot.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

dlo005 wrote:(re Randy Moore)....i hope she hasnt quit this gender?
I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU MEAN 'GENRE' !!! :lol:

If she's quit her gender I think I'll top meself!
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:
dlo005 wrote:(re Randy Moore)....i hope she hasnt quit this gender?
I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU MEAN 'GENRE' !!! :lol:

If she's quit her gender I think I'll top meself!
;)
oops, .. ill blame the mistake on too many elliot ness lagers... ha
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm. I'd have to say Heather Lynn from heavenlyheroines. I also miss Gretchen from metrocityheroines. Say, is Savannah (who did lots of stuff with metrocityheroines) still around? I'm also curious as to whether Stacy B is still around.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Andrea Neal, hands down. She was the first O-Girl, and one of the best. Darla Crane and Rawley Duke get honorable mentions as well.
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Andrea Neal, the Dream Girl.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Paris Kennedy... :wavecry:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The original Skyfire :love:
Lady Victory from NGC
Cayla Black
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Julie Newmar
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rebecca Love as Fusion in Vagrin's Task crom SHC.
Ave atque vale
Bert

@Richpartist - Ah, a man after my own heart.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Darla Crane and Kelsie Chambers, why on earth has someone not tried to recreate the Spellbinder costume or ask Darla to borrow it?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Does anyone remember a story/photo story featuring Super C portrayed by, check spelling here LOL!, Lorelei ?
And what happened to Sabrina Stone? She worked with DT and Hollywood as a superheroine
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

rayman wrote:Does anyone remember a story/photo story featuring Super C portrayed by, check spelling here LOL!, Lorelei ?
And what happened to Sabrina Stone? She worked with DT and Hollywood as a superheroine
http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondage/s ... s.jpg.html
Such are promises
All lies and jest
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

dlo005 wrote:
rayman wrote:Does anyone remember a story/photo story featuring Super C portrayed by, check spelling here LOL!, Lorelei ?
Yup! that's the lady but I have never been a member of Bedroom Bondage and their current subscription rates don't make me want to be LOL!
Just wondered if anyone knew anything about lorelei but thanks for the link it might jog some memories
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Isabella Camille and Cory Lane!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

rayman wrote:
dlo005 wrote:
Yup! that's the lady but I have never been a member of Bedroom Bondage and their current subscription rates don't make me want to be LOL!
Just wondered if anyone knew anything about lorelei but thanks for the link it might jog some memories
Lorelei is the photographer of Super C photos and owner of bedroombondage.com. The blonde model playing Super C is someone else, and didn't want her name to be known, and didn't do any other modeling for bedroombondage. When Lorelei first released these photos, she asked if people wanted to write stories for the set and a number of people contributed, including me.

http://bedroombondage.com/bondage/stori ... index.html
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Thankyou Scribbler that is great although not the most pleasing info LOL!
I just adore a"fit" superheroine and whoever played Super C is simply gorgeous.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I miss wren Andrews, from sooper, and I liked the stuff Julie squeeze (glinther,,,SIC) did she was built like a heroine,,,but wren was perfect in my book and she pulled of photo stories,,,thats hard to do

Emily Addison is pretty, Darla crane is beautiful and sexy for sure, I even like the stuff she does now :D
I also loved Aria noir and red haven they both did one story on some separate heroine sites but they just stuck with me,,,,,I miss them :(

but I digress, all the choices have their merits and plus' but for me Wren is where it started and she is still the "mold" I look for in others today, and no one really matches up, totally
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

She's been gone from the business for a long time but I was always a huge fan of Elise De Medici as Mistress Meow both as a top and a bottom.
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Darla Crane for sure

As for the Spellbinder costume, she doesn't have it from what I remember. Harmony Concepts still has the costume, unless they got rid of it. Who knows.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Ah I see, I thought I remember reading somewhere that it was Darla's costume and she came up with the idea for the heroine.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Darla made the costume but it was passed on to the next model to fill the role.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

TheFiend wrote:She's been gone from the business for a long time but I was always a huge fan of Elise De Medici as Mistress Meow both as a top and a bottom.
She was one of my all time favorite models. Tall, gorgeous, perfectly built and exotic looking. I wish I was producing when she was modelling because she would have been my Wonder Woman.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A lady that went by SUMMER who played ULTRAGIRL from SHC, (small note I believe that she still does stuff) but she never has done anymore Ultragirl, she did doth Photo sets, & Videos Bonus in my opinion, Take a beating, damn yes she did especially in a video called Ultragirl vs X-5 , Still love that video series to this day, :)
also Wren Andrews, she might probably be the origina lady that got me hooked on this Genre
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

decendingskulls wrote:Rebecca Love as Fusion in Vagrin's Task crom SHC.
Seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifthed! :) She filled out that costume so well in Vagrin and in Mind Fuck.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

knottyguy wrote:
TheFiend wrote:She's been gone from the business for a long time but I was always a huge fan of Elise De Medici as Mistress Meow both as a top and a bottom.
She was one of my all time favorite models. Tall, gorgeous, perfectly built and exotic looking. I wish I was producing when she was modelling because she would have been my Wonder Woman.
yeah I could really see that.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Eve Ellis - now she was a yummy little specimen...

Darla Crane - a goddess in her prime...

Nina Neon - yowza...

Oh screw it, every one of them...
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sabrejack wrote:Eve Ellis - now she was a yummy little specimen...
Eve Ellis was amazing. Also, technically she's not in this particular genre, but it's a shame that we've never seen Emily Marilyn do any superheroine work.
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Two oddball one-shot actresses I always wanted to see more of are:

1. The unnamed brunette in Rye's Supergirl 1984 who played the chief villainess (center below). She wasn't drop-dead gorgeous or anything, but she could chew the scenery entertainingly and was probably capable of subtler work. In the vid, the heroine roughed her up convincingly, if briefly, and she sold it well. Might have made an interesting Catwoman-Batgirl-Huntress-Black Canary-Black Scorpion type heroine, one with a secret identity ('cause a good actress can handle that two-personality thing better than the average model in the genre who can barely manage one).

2. The unnamed blonde who played a Power Girl variation named Divinity in the vid of the same title. I can't articulate why at this late date, but something about her personality made her seem just right for heroine work.

As far as I know, both these ladies were one-and-done in the genre, but I liked 'em and thought they had potential.
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Wren Andrews
Allison from Anton Productions
Julie Chesterfield from Dawnstar
Charlie Laine