Alex David's Custom page

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys!

My customs page is up, showing models available and everything!

http://www.shg-media.com/custome/alexhome.html

Contact me anytime for requests!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks good.
One question : How can you have two blokes names and yet still look such a fox?
;)
:thumbup:
Long live Liberty!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I knotoced in your customs by stell it says adult per. what does that mean in terms of content??
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

opps noticed and stella
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

hello, Alex. I'd sent an email to you..cause I'm thinking about a custom video/fan film idea I have.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hi Dragon1,
Stella does adult work. For me as a producer, the adult content I'm willing to include/shoot is topless, groping, sim sex. As a producer I'm not making anything with intercourse or bottom nudity. Of course the adult content is not included in a basic price.

Some of the other models are open to discussing more adult content on a case by case basis.

=)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi Alex,

I was looking at your customs page and I had a couple of questions. I'd actually never seen any of your work until I just recently bought Liberty Girl 4 and loved it. I posted a review on another thread here on the forums.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with some of the models you listed, and not all of your videos have cast information. Can you tell me what other videos Josie Lynn is in? She looks great in the photos, but I'd like to see her in motion before I consider shelling out for a custom with her.

Also, FYI - when I go to the custom's page, the title of the page shows up in my browser as "Untitled Document". So you might want to fix that. :)
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hi TnT,
Josie is the star of Luna 2.0 : http://www.shg-media.com/?PageID=produc ... 4135180488
But she has gained a little weight since then, and gone blonde. Here is a picture from December.

Thanks!

-PS check out the other Liberty Girl videos by bpd. Especially the 1st one, Liberty Girl the Return. =)
Attachments
promo1.jpg
promo1.jpg (75.97 KiB) Viewed 8526 times
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Great to see you producing and promoting your customs more Alex, I have been a fan and member of your teams sites and videos since the very early days when Molly was Luna Crush and ALL the LG videos I have bought and really enjoyed but the BPD new range of LG videos are definitely a progression and as always you are amazing in them.

We have exchanged emails about a LG video which I am very excited about

Later in the year I may have to speak to you about recreating an old story where you played Liquid Silver and fought Cassie I think dressed in the golden top and skirt with thigh high black boots I think it could be a big hit with your fans

Best wishes
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Alex David wrote:Hi TnT,
Josie is the star of Luna 2.0 : http://www.shg-media.com/?PageID=produc ... 4135180488
But she has gained a little weight since then, and gone blonde. Here is a picture from December.

Thanks!

-PS check out the other Liberty Girl videos by bpd. Especially the 1st one, Liberty Girl the Return. =)

Thanks, that makes it easier to decide. :)
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Go Alex! You rock xoxo
Ave atque vale
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Rayman's custom is complete! For a taste of what you can get out of a custom from me, check it out!

http://shg-media.com/?PageID=productDet ... 1438990847

Thanks Guys!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Jackie Stone will be in my area available for me to shoot at a discounted price, at the end of March. $100 off if you want to order a custom with her!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]

Here's a custom I did awhile back with Jackie! I just noticed the trailer was no longer on SHG so I figured I'd post it here =)

This was my first custom!
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I suppose I could mention here that I'll do the type of adult content that Alex will produce. :yes:
xoxo, Selene
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Great to see you here Selene I hope you have the time to be a regular visitor to the forum.

I would also like to personally thank you for what an amazing job you did in my Liberty Girl v Lady Death custom you not only looked hot as hell but gave a wicked oerformance. :thumbup:
Attachments
Selene D'ath aka Lady Death.jpg
Selene Drake as Lady Death
Selene D'ath aka Lady Death.jpg (44.01 KiB) Viewed 8140 times
Sequence01.Still011.jpg
Selene Drake as Lady Death
Sequence01.Still011.jpg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 8140 times
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Good to know Selene!

Here's hoping that Alex will do the type of adult content that Alex is willing to produce. :)

Oh, and what sort of bump in the price brings in that adult content?
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WazooBoy wrote:Good to know Selene!

Here's hoping that Alex will do the type of adult content that Alex is willing to produce. :)

Oh, and what sort of bump in the price brings in that adult content?
It varies according to what you want. I'm sure if you shot Alex a message with the concepts you wanted to see she would be able to get you a quote. :)
xoxo, Selene
Alex David
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]

Not really superheroine, but these tough girls are definitely in peril!! Check out my latest custom video. Starring Stella Rae and Selene Drake. Coming ASAP to SHG-Media.
Attachments
titlepic2.png
titlepic2.png (360.66 KiB) Viewed 7911 times
cocodrilo37448
Neophyte
Neophyte

I commissioned this custom, and OH MY GOD did it come out great. Selene and Stella held nothing back in their performances, and Alex captured every angle I requested, as well as creating exactly the right mood. I am REALLY pleased with the result.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

cocodrilo37448 wrote:I commissioned this custom, and OH MY GOD did it come out great. Selene and Stella held nothing back in their performances, and Alex captured every angle I requested, as well as creating exactly the right mood. I am REALLY pleased with the result.
That's so great to hear. I've had commissions done before, and when the result is as satisfying as you described it's quite a rush. I really think more people should save up for these commissions. It adds nice spice and variety to the video offerings and gets some very nice personal insight into what fans like.
Ave atque vale
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

^^
I totally agree with both of you, I have had several "small" customs but the LG v LD was my first big custom and it was amazing!
Alex gave a first class service with help, including pics, on what costumes were available and even wrote a ful script for me to look over and add in extra details I wanted or make changes if there was anything I did not wantm have to say I wanted everything in the script it was a morror of mt guidelines with a wel built story around it.
And the price was very competitive...great deal and amazing production.

Thankyou again Alex and Selene
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Awe! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that you guys like my work! Thank you! :love: :blush:
xoxo, Selene
drfetish525
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Alex ,

hi Alex big fan of yours really loved you as liberty girl you have lovely long hair,please don't cut them ,

Actully i have hair fetish , I would really like to see your hair getting pulled ,and getting dragged by your hair by villains,