"Wonderkick" from Bluestone (NOW AVAILABLE)!!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Okay, Wonderkick, the Wondra wannabe, is in search of her missing idol, but has a run in with a Gatekeeper of the Seventh Sanctum!

This video includes a lot of fetish elements, just like the Superkick video. Included are:

A bearhug
A backbreaker where the heroine writhes in pain on Gatekeeper's knee after the backbreak (see pic below)
Choking (see pic below)
and many more.

Oh, and the actress is one hot looking lady!

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1lsm.jpg
Wonderkick still 1lsm.jpg (313.31 KiB) Viewed 13957 times
Wonderkick still 1iasm.jpg
Wonderkick still 1iasm.jpg (325.62 KiB) Viewed 13957 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No pantyhose? :( No buy.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Man she is smoking hot! Can't wait to see the peril pics!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:No pantyhose? :( No buy.
I think she is wearing pantyhose :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

unfortunately not rich. If you look closely you can clearly tell. I know bluestone wont comment cuz they dont want sales hurt, but shes undeniably not wearing them.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll get it anyway,she's gorgeous.It would help if the chloro scene(if there is one) and ots carry(again if there is one) is good.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I'll get it anyway,she's gorgeous.It would help if the chloro scene(if there is one) and ots carry(again if there is one) is good.
There is both a chloro scene, see pic below, as well as an over the shoulder carry.

As for the pantyhose controversy, I won't be entering into that discussion... not because it will hurt sales, in fact it might increase sales, but just because the controversy has already raged elsewhere. So, no need to continue it here.

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1mam.jpg
Wonderkick still 1mam.jpg (353.82 KiB) Viewed 13790 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

The last thing I'll say about it is that this board is pretty clearly generally pro pantyhose. But hey, to each their own. I just cant justify buying something that leaves out a general must-have factor for me.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have a preference but I find it hilarious when a hot model is shown in a few pics and someone immediately decides--with no further details--that the video is not for them. Would an ugly woman with a lousy costume be a buy so long as the had/didn't have pantyhose? If almos all the elements are there, does the pantyhose present/missing really negate the purchase? Seems unfortunate that one minor kink creates a lot of limitations in what videos they can buy.
Sorry, just a thought after seeing pantyhose comments in almost every preview thread.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow. She's beautiful. Instant buy.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

sugarcoater wrote:I have a preference but I find it hilarious when a hot model is shown in a few pics and someone immediately decides--with no further details--that the video is not for them. Would an ugly woman with a lousy costume be a buy so long as the had/didn't have pantyhose? If almos all the elements are there, does the pantyhose present/missing really negate the purchase? Seems unfortunate that one minor kink creates a lot of limitations in what videos they can buy.
Sorry, just a thought after seeing pantyhose comments in almost every preview thread.
My reasons for buying or not buying a video are mine and mine alone. I work hard for my money. If a video doesent have specific things I find sexy then I will not buy. Pantyhose are key for me. They may not be for you, but for me they very much are. I'm not gonna buckle down and buy this video because it has in your words "everything else besides pantyhose." I encourage others to not make exceptions either, whether pantyhose is your focus or other things such as low blows or whatever you may be into.

If these things aren't in a video, the things you REALLY like, then don't feel like you need to still buy the video out of some misplaced loyalty to a producer. You need to voice your preferences with what you buy or don't buy.

Buy hey, I don't wanna hijack the thread. Just explaining my views.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@Bluestone

yeah, I am over this discussion but so discouraging to see pro-hose people
put down your product immediately so....

this will be an INSTANT BUY for me!!!
Her legs look absolutely beautiful bare.
Can't wait for Wonderkick!!
Keep up the great work!!!!!

:yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lets just all get along :)
Buy it or don't buy it,no need to get into a long debate as to WHY you will or won't.I will buy it by the way and for my own reasons which I will not discuss here :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's the over-the-shoulder carry as we promised. We do listen and try to satisfy everyone's tastes, but we can't do that in every video, because some tastes are inconsistent with others.

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1osm.jpg
Wonderkick still 1osm.jpg (335.92 KiB) Viewed 13624 times
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

As an OTS-afficionado-- well done on the OTS technique!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree,and I think you CAN include ots and arm carries together to please both tastes as you say :)
There is a added thing with a ots carry,the gentle butt spank(or slap).I would add that to the list of "would love to see"

Richard
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I agree,and I think you CAN include ots and arm carries together to please both tastes as you say :)
There is a added thing with a ots carry,the gentle butt spank(or slap).I would add that to the list of "would love to see"

Richard
Gentle butt slap has been added to the list. :)

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:thumbup:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Mamooche24

And I don't want to hijack the thread either, but as you responded I just want to clarify a few points as I don't want to be misrepresented by someone else's misinterpretation of what I'm posting:

1. Obviously it's your money to spend on what you please. That's not at all the point, and at no point do I suggest buying a less-than-interesting video simply because you are "loyal" to a producer.

2. I don't know how you quote me writing, as you put it, "everything else besides pantyhose." If you read the my post, I wrote "if almos[t] all the elements are there, does the pantyhose present/missing really negate the purchase? Seems unfortunate…" My point is that it seems a shame that the missing detail would instantly cause a no-buy reaction when the video might be amazing in all other aspects. Again, this is pure conjecture as the trailer hasn't even been released, let alone the video. It just seems a shame to miss out on some amazing videos because of a lack of one detail that is quite frequent.

And yes, it would be stupid of me to try to coerce anyone into buying a video, regardless of their reasons for not wanting to. I just found the knee-jerk reaction to the first response to the director's thread to be a curt "No pantyhose? :( No buy" when all we have are two pics and no other responses.

That's all I want to post, and I apologize for expanding on Mamooche's pantyhose thread. I am looking forward to seeing more of this model and video as she looks absolutely stunning.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Richpartist

Love the butt slap with the OTS carry. Maybe even have the villain comment on her butt as he does so. Perhaps even have the super heroine moan slightly as she is semi-conscious and feels the slap.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:@ Richpartist

Love the butt slap with the OTS carry. Maybe even have the villain comment on her butt as he does so. Perhaps even have the super heroine moan slightly as she is semi-conscious and feels the slap.
I like the way you think sir :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's another teaser poster showing a little more of the garotting for those who enjoy that aspect.

As before, there will be both an extreme and a peril version of this video, as well as the usual 2-in-1 package for Genre Videos customers.

Email me at [email protected] with your username here, if you wish to be elevated to electronic funding status at GV.

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1nsm.jpg
Wonderkick still 1nsm.jpg (331.63 KiB) Viewed 13542 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Looks awesome
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

sugarcoater wrote:@ Mamooche24

And I don't want to hijack the thread either, but as you responded I just want to clarify a few points as I don't want to be misrepresented by someone else's misinterpretation of what I'm posting:

1. Obviously it's your money to spend on what you please. That's not at all the point, and at no point do I suggest buying a less-than-interesting video simply because you are "loyal" to a producer.

2. I don't know how you quote me writing, as you put it, "everything else besides pantyhose." If you read the my post, I wrote "if almos[t] all the elements are there, does the pantyhose present/missing really negate the purchase? Seems unfortunate…" My point is that it seems a shame that the missing detail would instantly cause a no-buy reaction when the video might be amazing in all other aspects. Again, this is pure conjecture as the trailer hasn't even been released, let alone the video. It just seems a shame to miss out on some amazing videos because of a lack of one detail that is quite frequent.

And yes, it would be stupid of me to try to coerce anyone into buying a video, regardless of their reasons for not wanting to. I just found the knee-jerk reaction to the first response to the director's thread to be a curt "No pantyhose? :( No buy" when all we have are two pics and no other responses.

That's all I want to post, and I apologize for expanding on Mamooche's pantyhose thread. I am looking forward to seeing more of this model and video as she looks absolutely stunning.
Just a quick response to this and then we can drop the tights thing.

I made the mistake of quoting you on something that was more of a general feeling I had after reading what you wrote as opposed to something you actually wrote yourself. My apologies on that. But my opinion still stands.

I feel like too many people on here are staunch producer-pleasers. Even if they dont like what they see in some respects they will fawn over it anyway. I'm not one of those people. No pantyhose, no buy still stands for me. And I will encourage fellow tights-lovers to do the same. But to each their own.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Hi,my name is Richard"......ALL:Hello Richard."I'm a pantyhose traitor"I WANT the heroine to wear pantyhose but it's NOT a deal breaker for me :) As long as the girl is hot(she is) and she's knocked out (she is)and there is a hopefully a ots carry(oh yes there is)then I will probably buy it.

Richard :cool:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:"Hi,my name is Richard"......ALL:Hello Richard."I'm a pantyhose traitor"I WANT the heroine to wear pantyhose but it's NOT a deal breaker for me :) As long as the girl is hot(she is) and she's knocked out (she is)and there is a hopefully a ots carry(oh yes there is)then I will probably buy it.

Richard :cool:
haha as i said to each their own my friend
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well if there are no albino midgets in this video its a NO BUY!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

This looks fantastic!

Could I make a request, I want to see just a normal picture, not an action shot. I want to see what she looks like in her costume.

Please, :thumbup:
Last edited by CDavidC74 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

If youre into albino midgets then it damn well should be a no buy lol no reason to make fun of me.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, here's a cradle carry while Wonderkick is topless. Who says we can't please both the ots and cradle carry fans?

Also, here is a non-action pic of the actress. Her name's Destiny!

(Note: Because of the new forum design, you now have to click on the pics to get the full view.)

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1psm.jpg
Wonderkick still 1psm.jpg (312.63 KiB) Viewed 13438 times
Wonderkick-actress.jpg
Wonderkick-actress.jpg (292.43 KiB) Viewed 13438 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

from what ive seen so far.... well, ill let jim cramer express my view
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche is a good friend,so lets leave him alone :)
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

looks amazing! :thumbup:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:If youre into albino midgets then it damn well should be a no buy lol no reason to make fun of me.
Just joking with you.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I'll get it anyway,she's gorgeous.It would help if the chloro scene(if there is one) and ots carry(again if there is one) is good.
There is both a chloro scene, see pic below, as well as an over the shoulder carry.

As for the pantyhose controversy, I won't be entering into that discussion... not because it will hurt sales, in fact it might increase sales, but just because the controversy has already raged elsewhere. So, no need to continue it here.

Blue
Day 1 purchase for me!!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is a look at the bearhug!

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1qSM.jpg
Wonderkick still 1qSM.jpg (291.13 KiB) Viewed 13256 times
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Gorgeous! Bare legs is better for me.
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Gorgeous! Bare legs is better for me.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's Destiny as Wonderkick in all her glory. Feel free to bow before the amazon goddess! :)

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1gaSM.jpg
Wonderkick still 1gaSM.jpg (371.07 KiB) Viewed 13096 times
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

This is looking promising to me. I like how the villain is on top of her during the chloro, very interesting and the model is red hot. I've been wary of Bluestone's stuff mostly because he really hasn't been hitting the right spots for me with the Wondra series, but I'm willing to give this one a try. When does it come out?
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Holy Jeez! She looks amazing! Like all your actresses. I hope to see some girl power!
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
d00lin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PLEEEEEEEEEASE release this soon! This actress is gorgeous AND looks like she gets into the part!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the bare legs. So few bare legged videos.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

If I could release this now, I would, but it's still being edited and we want to make sure it's as close to perfect as possible before releasing it. In the meantime, we will continue to post posters from the footage. Here's another one of Wonderkick after putting down her opponent.

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1rSM.jpg
Wonderkick still 1rSM.jpg (323.35 KiB) Viewed 12972 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Not so fast my pretty,have a little sleeping gas"! :)
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bearhug looks great. hope her back is broken.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Wonderkick loks great, the model really fits the costume nicely and she has a sexy yet strong powerful looking build, my kind of superheroine.
Can't wait for the release day to come!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a shot of Wonderkick taking a blow in her seesaw battle with the Gatekeeper!

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1sSM.jpg
Wonderkick still 1sSM.jpg (336.29 KiB) Viewed 12783 times
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

How long till a trailer?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The trailer will be out next week. Just not sure when. I will announce it on this thread though together with a link.

Here's Wonderkick in defeated pose! What a bod! :)

Blue
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1tSM.jpg
Wonderkick still 1tSM.jpg (330.19 KiB) Viewed 12676 times